Fezzik GOY Part II

Heim

EOG Master
lol Fezzik never stops selling. He's trying to sell guys on here who bet mlb every day that his selections have some value.

Amazing how Fezzik decides to participate when he's up units, when he's down he's Houdini. Guy's self worth is wrapped
around his w/l record. Keep playing those high vig releases and winning Steve, for the sake of your sanity.

Heim

EOG Master
ALL i have done is WIN since 2013 at pregame.

U R THE ONE that ONLY report my results during any bad patch.

The purpose of this thread is to get you to be a little more transparent with your lines. At the outset, nobody had a clue
where you got the number, now at minimum, you post where your number or close to it is available.

Granted, it's a cross section of books no bettor could possibly have at his disposal, but it's a start.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
The purpose of this thread is to get you to be a little more transparent with your lines. At the outset, nobody had a clue
where you got the number, now at minimum, you post where your number or close to it is available.

Granted, it's a cross section of books no bettor could possibly have at his disposal, but it's a start.
What 3 books would you like to see fezziks plays graded against ?
What 3 books would you need to see him grade against his props?

Let's get this on the table.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Fezz lives in Las Vegas. He should use books that will take a bet, not rec books. My list:Bookmaker, Bet Online, Ceasars, Stations, South Point, Circa, Fan Duel, Mgm, All other books are either rec books which will limit you, or unrealistic if you live in the US or Vegas, like pinn or draft kings. Why list westgate or wynn when they take $300 bets. I can only bet $250 at the "superbook", $100 on a first half. Wynn a great hotel with a chicken shit book mostly takes $200 bets. Suprised Fezz don't list Resorts World, not only did they cut me down to $200 after one day they moved the line a full pt after I tried to bet the $200.,

Last edited:

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Fezz lives in Las Vegas. He should use books that will take a bet, not rec books. My list:Bookmaker, Bet Online, Ceasars, Stations, South Point, Circa, Fan Duel, Mgm, All other books are either rec books which will limit you, or unrealistic if you live in the US or Vegas, like pinn or draft kings. Why list westgate or wynn when they take $300 bets. I can only bet $250 at the "superbook", $100 on a first half. Wynn a great hotel with a chicken shit book mostly takes $200 bets. Suprised Fezz don't list Resorts World, not only did they cut me down to $200 after one day they moved the line a full pt after I tried to bet the $200.,
Wow your westgate limiting surprises me.
Chasing steam?

ComptrBob

EOG Master
To be totally stringent, I would say the line at Circa, South Point or Bookmaker should be used, plus at least one or two secondary sources to make 3 outs.

Westgate and DK are total jokes, and now that WH has changed their app and are using Caesars' lines (20 cent MLB, crap interface), they become a secondary source along with Stations, Bet Online, FD, MGM and perhaps Atlantis/Peppermill.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
To be totally stringent, I would say the line at Circa, South Point or Bookmaker should be used, plus at least one or two secondary sources to make 3 outs.

Westgate and DK are total jokes, and now that WH has changed their app and are using Caesars' lines (20 cent MLB, crap interface), they become a secondary source along with Stations, Bet Online, FD, MGM and perhaps Atlantis/Peppermill.
Ceasars will at least take a bet(went to 30 cent fh too) , Atlantis has mostly 300 limits,Peppermill no longer takes action from Vegas residents,only wants rec players.

Last edited:

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
never chase steam,do my own stuff,westgate has gotten chicken shit,check out their baseball lines today:118-+102 -112-104 -150-+130 142-+122. That and still scared to take a bet,
I was betting their 1st inning yes no runs and doing well.
Then they went to a 30cent line and I said bye

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

The 3 books have to be places where people could bet

Using circa, South pt, and bookmaker does nothing for people outside of vegas and who don't have access to bookmaker

So using a vegas book and 2 others that are national would be my idea. But finding a line where circa and draftkings are close on is a bigger ask

ComptrBob

EOG Master
The 3 books have to be places where people could bet

Using circa, South pt, and bookmaker does nothing for people outside of vegas and who don't have access to bookmaker

So using a vegas book and 2 others that are national would be my idea. But finding a line where circa and draftkings are close on is a bigger ask

Bullshit.

For most of Fezzik's career, clients could only bet offshore and in Nevada. Circa is also in Colorado, Iowa and soon to be Illinois. Anyone who can't get a Bookmaker account is totally clueless and shouldn't be gambling. If you buy Fezzik and aren't in Nevada, good luck, as you better have lots of other outs.

Draftkings is a joke, limits bets to under $10, their CEO admits to eliminating customers who have a clue about betting. It's a total shitshow, losers only.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Many books are clueless how to run a book. Their solution is severe limiting,no winners allowed. William Hill did that for many years,finally realizing they could use the pinn model,which is, give them their bet, and then move the line enough to get alot more money on the sharps side.

Heim

EOG Master
Bullshit.

For most of Fezzik's career, clients could only bet offshore and in Nevada. Circa is also in Colorado, Iowa and soon to be Illinois. Anyone who can't get a Bookmaker account is totally clueless and shouldn't be gambling. If you buy Fezzik and aren't in Nevada, good luck, as you better have lots of other outs.

Draftkings is a joke, limits bets to under $10, their CEO admits to eliminating customers who have a clue about betting. It's a total shitshow, losers only.

DK is a joke, yet on just about any prop or derivative he gives out he quotes the available line at DK. That's one of the major points herein. You
can't get down on any prop for anything over $100. Any if you win 3 in a row you are limited to $10. FanDuel as well. He quotes Pinnacle usually
on his RHE prop, who has Pinnacle that buys his stuff?

Naturally Fezzik has gotten a little better with full game stuff because it's NFL. However the rest of the stuff is a unit grab to puff a gaudy record
to remind folks to buy his season package. Sales!

ComptrBob

EOG Master
DK is a joke, yet on just about any prop or derivative he gives out he quotes the available line at DK. That's one of the major points herein. You
can't get down on any prop for anything over $100. FanDuel as well. He quotes Pinnacle usually on his RHE prop, who has Pinnacle that
buys his stuff?

I agree. Understand the suggestions above are mine, they aren't what Fezzik currently utilizes.

I do applaud Fezzik's recent addition of multiple books that have competitive lines.

Heim

EOG Master
Why can't a person had both? There is a market and you can bet.

Why is this the only industry where maximizing your money earning is hated.

There are other ways to maximize your profit as a bettor without shifting the risk to a third party and getting paid.

Everyone forgets the secret recording made of RJ and Fezzik, snickering re how difficult it is to beat -110 and clowning
on clients who buy. They were right about -110, why you seldom see Fezzik release anything 50/50.

Heim

EOG Master
If I had been 5-14 Heim would be going crazy.

I am 16-3

ALL very Widely available.

WA to you is a few hours, if that, during the week. And that number never re-appears, like the '35' last night.

You're the only tout I know that constantly gives disclaimers about a number, to wit, if it's not available, just pass.

Where's the value of your service, if you pay, and have to pass on releases?

Fezzik

EOG Veteran
If you had bothered to read my write up which is right there on the site I clearly explained it's good to two stars up to over 35 1/2 which was widely available all day long until half an hour before kick off

You can't make this up I tell everyone play it up to 35 1/2 closest 36 after being 35 1/2 all day

And your hypercritic

In highly technical terms

Suck it heim

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Nothing wrong in supplementing income, I do assume you and some movers bet before you release your plays to your customers. Are the lines released to Bob after you bet or before.

Fezziksports

EOG Enthusiast
[TABLE]

Today

NFL Sides

Bengals

13-13

+7

W

[/TABLE]

ANALYSIS​

S Point, Betonline, Rivers +7.5 -120, Wynn, Circa

PICK CREATION TIME:​

Tuesday - 5:55 AM

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Many books are clueless how to run a book. Their solution is severe limiting,no winners allowed. William Hill did that for many years,finally realizing they could use the pinn model,which is, give them their bet, and then move the line enough to get alot more money on the sharps side.

That’s the way it used to be…Pinny, Bookmaker, and Terry and Skip knew that along with GRANDE…

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
There are other ways to maximize your profit as a bettor without shifting the risk to a third party and getting paid.

Everyone forgets the secret recording made of RJ and Fezzik, snickering re how difficult it is to beat -110 and clowning
on clients who buy. They were right about -110, why you seldom see Fezzik release anything 50/50.
Yes there are other ways. But it doesn't mean that selling packages shouldn't be one of them.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
[TABLE]
Today
NFL Sides
Bengals
13-13
+7
W
[/TABLE]

ANALYSIS​

S Point, Betonline, Rivers +7.5 -120, Wynn, Circa

PICK CREATION TIME:​

Tuesday - 5:55 AM
Pick was created at 5:55 am, Not questioning your ability to win,only questoning why you go to great lengths to post unrealistic #s. Wynns app doesn't take any bets that early. Have you tried. South point that early,I have,they usually don't open the app until 8:00AM. Bet Rivers, where are they offshore,in Vegas? Why not list the golden nugget,their on donbest,unfortunately they were bought out by Draft Kings so their app no longer works.

Fezziksports

EOG Enthusiast
EVERY sharp bettor has Betonline and CIRCA. Bet Rivers is in the East and was open with an even better number. SHould I NOT tell my clients. South Point was Open. Other books had +7 as well. Forget Wynn, I just listed it cause it is next on my screen.

Basically, a little over HALF the world had 7, 45% 6.5, and some like RIVERS even better at 7.5 -120. If you were paying me to give you winner, do you want me to send out +7 at 5:55 am OR just wait til 9am, eat donuts for 3 hours, and give you +.6.5?