Fezzik GOY Part III

railbird

EOG Master
The counter is why isn't everyone else doing this stale line strategy then?

Has to be some capping to be 5th in the millions
3 weeks ago he needed a mnf result to go his way for 1st place, now he is 5 games out of 1st. and not likely to finish top 10

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Looks like Fezzik shit the bed yesterday in the NFL. It also seems like many of Fezzik's NFL picks are coming from someone using the moniker Hitman. Who is Hitman?

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
So which qb does fezzik resemble with his choking down the stretch in the high pressure moments?

Is he the Kyle Shanahan of the contest ? Close but no cigar

Hundreds of thousands lost
Maybe millions when you consider how much a big finish for the brand

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Amazing, Fezzik goes 1-4 in Week 17 and hasn't lost any ground pending 4 afternoon selections. Wow!!

Going into Week 18, Fezzic-2 is 54-28-3 (55.5 pts), tied for tenth place with 3 others. If prizes were awarded now, payout would be $75K.

The other 4 Fezzik picks have slipped below 50%, are now 163-166-11.

andyfezzik

EOG Addicted
He may have sold some of the equity in his top entry when he was riding the top of the leaderboard. Always a good play.

Heim

EOG Master
Pitfalls of constantly trying to beat the market early, you end up stuck with a bad number like GB/MIN total.

Naturally you scramble, apologize, and thump your chest that you're not a normal handicapper sticking with a loser and tell clients to play the other side.

I bet Fezzik couldn't sleep being stuck with a -3.30 lemon 🍋

Heim

EOG Master
Sad you release advantage plays, build up the units, then a full game anything and clients get roasted because Fezzik -140+ is a lot different than Fezzik -110.

andyfezzik

EOG Addicted
Potential 376,000 payday is nice

If you don't mind disclosing did you buy preflop or post-op and how much did you have to pay for the 16% share?
$376,000 if they chop. If not and the entry wins I think it would be more like $1.48M? I think survivor prize is $9.3M.

Heim

EOG Master
What a coincidence......Krackman puffing a year end streak on IG, Fezzik on PG.

More or less the same picks, teasers, props...unfortunately (clients) the brutal sides are Fezzik's alone.

Since similar, go to Fezzik's 99 cent store and save, Krack's prices are Gucci......

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Typical Fezzik week 18 load up and bet 8-10 games and every singlew bet is a max bet. He looks to make hay or is chasing every last week of the season. He either does very well or shits the bed. Very little in between. Here is his card:

Sat:
Steelers -3 for 4 units
Sun:
Detroit 1st Half Under 22.5 pts (-105) for 3 units
Carolina +4.5 for 3 units
NY Giants +3 1st half for 3 units
Las Vegas Over 37 for 3 units
Green Bay -3 (-105) for 3 units
Miami - Buffalo Under 24.5 1st half for 3 units
Buffalo -2.5 (-120) for 3 units

Heim

EOG Master
So Fezzik finished up 42 units, you reduce it to 20 after the All-Access cost. Then all the other issues mentioned a million times herein with his releases, in short, hoping clients broke even.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Typical Fezzik week 18 load up and bet 8-10 games and every singlew bet is a max bet. He looks to make hay or is chasing every last week of the season. He either does very well or shits the bed. Very little in between. Here is his card:

Sat:
Steelers -3 for 4 units
Sun:
this might be the fake steve fezzik's card. Probably a winning investment

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
So Fezzik finished up 42 units, you reduce it to 20 after the All-Access cost. Then all the other issues mentioned a million times herein with his releases, in short, hoping clients broke even.
Thats if a book will take 2000 to 3000 on props at release. Wonder how much later you get plays if you get the reg service instead

Heim

EOG Master
Thats if a book will take 2000 to 3000 on props at release. Wonder how much later you get plays if you get the reg service instead

Fezzik entire betting acumen is a good number beats a good opinion. Which is the antithesis of what his clientele is about. I would like
to see the number of clients that don't re-up after they buy a week or a month worth of picks.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Fezz taking that great number of 4 on the Ravens got him splattered on the windshield! The guy can't win betting sides & totals.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Fezzik piece of the circa survivor is riding with the Raiders.

Rumors, I have no receipts, is that he has 15% of this entry. So if it goes to a four-way chop of the 9.4 that would mean Fezzik's piece is worth $352,500

Not a bad investment that he bought into around Nov/Dec.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated

Sat:
Steelers -3 for 4 units
Sun:
FezzikPRO 1/6
4* Steelers -3 WINNER!

Detroit 1st Half Under 22.5 pts (-105) for 3 units W
NY Giants +3 1st half for 3 units W Las Vegas Over 37 for 3 unitsW
Green Bay -3 (-105) for 3 unitsW
Carolina +4.5 for 3 unitsL
Miami - Buffalo Under 24.5 1st half for 3 unitsW My arm is tired writing down all these winners Fake Fezz>Real Fezz
Buffalo -2.5 (-120) for 3 units 7-1 Fake Fezz rules

Last edited:

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Circa MILLION V: Fezzic-2 goes 2-3. currently tied for 18th place (57.5 pts) with 5 others. Payout around $26,750 or a bit less.

Update: Bills -3 advanced a few entrants, Fezzik tied for 21th place (57.5 pts) with 10 others. Payout is $24,000.

Last edited:

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
This forum does it's share of shitting on Fezzik and to his credit he comes in here and takes some blows while also delivering some counters.

but his ability to get a piece of a survivor entry that ended up winning is quite well done.

congrats Steve on the score.

Yes there are some people in this forum that will give you a congrats on your solid moves.

Now you have more money to put on a #1 seed in the ncaa bb tourney in a first round matchup.

too soon?

lol

railbird

EOG Master
This forum does it's share of shitting on Fezzik and to his credit he comes in here and takes some blows while also delivering some counters.

but his ability to get a piece of a survivor entry that ended up winning is quite well done.

congrats Steve on the score.

Yes there are some people in this forum that will give you a congrats on your solid moves.

Now you have more money to put on a #1 seed in the ncaa bb tourney in a first round matchup.

too soon?

lol
he gave matt youmans terrible advice with ravens and patriots costing matt 6 figure payout, steve is a fake handicapper

Heim

EOG Master
We're supposed to believe from fake handles Fezzik has a small stake in a Survivor finalist?

Unless I see a direct or indirect reference on his official Twitter, I don't believe it. With Fezzik's ego, he'll make a passing reference.

andyfezzik

EOG Addicted
We're supposed to believe from fake handles Fezzik has a small stake in a Survivor finalist?

Unless I see a direct or indirect reference on his official Twitter, I don't believe it. With Fezzik's ego, he'll make a passing reference.
Steve posted it here. Scroll up a bit. He's probably not posting it officially because he took a small stake in one entry. Not like he's raking in a $2.4M payday.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
Circa MILLION V: Fezzic-2 goes 2-3. currently tied for 18th place (57.5 pts) with 5 others. Payout around $26,750 or a bit less.

Update: Bills -3 advanced a few entrants, Fezzik tied for 21th place (57.5 pts) with 10 others. Payout is $24,000.

So Fezz and Youmans went from 6 figure payouts to 20k- I mean it's a win, but disappointing.

Heim

EOG Master
Steve posted it here. Scroll up a bit. He's probably not posting it officially because he took a small stake in one entry. Not like he's raking in a $2.4M payday.

Makes sense, post it on a forum that calls him a fraud but not on his official Twitter or PG where he can milk the most marketing. 🙄