Fezzik GOY Part III

Heim

EOG Master
I am up 500 units since 2013

I won 140 units in 2022/2023

Thousands of charlatans/frauds out there.

Your either incompetent

or

A liar

My goodness.

I could make a living betting sports, playing poker, or even playing 21. What a pure dumbo your are.

Again nobody said you can't make a living rammin and jammin bets. Unfortunately you treat your tout job
like Fezzdaq. You forget you have clients.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
5/8/24 Wednesday (5/8/24 5:57am) PROP NYK OG Anunoby rebounds UNDER 7.5 -150 [4] NBA 2 W 2
5/8/24 Wednesday (5/8/24 5:57am) PROP IND Obi Toppin rebounds UNDER 4.5 -150 [3] NBA 2 W 2
5/8/24 Wednesday (5/8/24 6:41am) PROP Sea G Kirby earned runs UNDER 2.5 -135 [4] MLB 2 L -2.7

YTD -23.80u

May 8 and still clients are losing. Why doesn't fezzik shut this down and simply bet and do talk shows where they give him nice praise no matter what he says.

Steve why do you only do shows with dumbos?
Vsin sharp money has the lowest in betting hosts

Also anything to do with betUS is completely dumbo level of breakdown for games

Why Steve? Because no one counters your rambling?

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
I don't see what you are referring to
CLICK ON CONTINUE READING TO FINISH TY

Heim

EOG Master
This is a old article that has been posted a few times...but thanks for refreshing my memory. The funniest part of the whole article is where Bell's mother resides...Shadyside, WV 😅

Naturally...

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Cizzle on Twitter did a podcast a while ago about how rj was after dead spin only til someone else was paying the lawyers.

Once that dude dropped his case rj went away

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
5/9/24 Thursday (5/9/24 6:59am) PROP Bos J Brown pts UNDER 25.5 -115 [19] NBA 2 W 2
5/9/24 Thursday (5/9/24 8:11am) StL F5 -140 [1-6] MLB 3 L -4.2

YTD -26.00u

Nice round number

As Rick James once said "juice is a helleva drug"

So mlb has changed where underdogs have zero value? Every underdog is priced short?

Heim

EOG Master
So if a NBA prop is not priced at -150+...it has no shot?

I guess when you're clueless on a sport let the market dictate or in the alternative copy.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
5/9/24 Thursday (5/9/24 6:59am) PROP Bos J Brown pts UNDER 25.5 -115 [19] NBA 2 W 2
5/9/24 Thursday (5/9/24 8:11am) StL F5 -140 [1-6] MLB 3 L -4.2

YTD -26.00u

Nice round number

As Rick James once said "juice is a helleva drug"

So mlb has changed where underdogs have zero value? Every underdog is priced short?
That -26 is what Fezz is down. His customers on average take 5 or 10 cents the worst of it on most plays. If you bet yesterdays prop you took -15cents worse if you got it at 7:15 Am.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
That -26 is what Fezz is down. His customers on average take 5 or 10 cents the worst of it on most plays. If you bet yesterdays prop you took -15cents worse if you got it at 7:15 Am.

I agree, sometimes the line is available, but several props a half hour later are 20 to 40 cents worse.

Fezzik has used lines from the following 9 books just in the past month:

Circa, Westgate, South Point, Will Hill, DraftKings, FanDuel, Bookmaker.eu, Pinnacle, and BetOnline.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Silly to quote off shore books that don't take US bettors. I'm willing to bet most of Fezzik's customers are outside Nevada.

I'm not even sure Vegas books are relevant except to confirm his price or close to it is out there.
If a price isn't at 3 books it shouldn't be allowed

Fezziksports

EOG Enthusiast
Three BIG NBA plays are UP!!

You can purchase them at pregamerpos.com

My moles tell me one of the guys who RIPS me here, has bought my annual packages FOR YEARS and is a current buyer.

Heim

EOG Master
'Re: Game. STRONG LEAN NY Knicks +5.5. If it goes up to +6 or more NY will be a play.'

Nice freeroll Fezzik, plus 6 just about everywhere prior to tipoff...

Let's bury it, maybe nobody will notice.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
'Re: Game. STRONG LEAN NY Knicks +5.5. If it goes up to +6 or more NY will be a play.'

Nice freeroll Fezzik, plus 6 just about everywhere prior to tipoff...

Let's bury it, maybe nobody will notice.
Circa closed 5.5
The rest of the market was 6

Does this mean it was a play or is there a circa lean for fezzik grading ?

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Sunday Sunday.
Plus a football play appears

5/12/24 Sunday (5/9/24 4:09pm) SA/Hou UNDER 40 [15-12] UFL 2 W 2
5/12/24 Sunday (5/11/24 11:09pm) PROP Ind Haliburton pts UNDER 21.5 +100 [20] NBA 3 W 3
5/12/24 Sunday (5/12/24 8:44am) Tex Team Total OVER 5.5 -128 [1] MLB 3 L -4.84
5/12/24 Sunday (5/12/24 8:45am) SF Giants ML -121 [6-5] MLB 2 W 2

YTD -18.68u

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
If he's honest the Knicks get graded a loss, there were 6's all over the place
Problem is he's he goes to great lengths to protect his units lost. Gives out 30-1 when only 50 can be found and grades it one unit,when few have 50gs in their draft kings account(also a know limiter) Gives out props that routinely move 20-50cents,and leaves the play up so non pros will bet it anyway. Says line available at pinn(non us book) or southpoint before 8:00 am or wynn,where both books app doesn't open till 8:00 am. If the 30% rule was enforced he would be giving up 5-10cents per game more than his posted record.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Computer Bob
Why wasn't the Knicks play added to the list as 6 was the play line offered by fezzik and was widely available well before tip?

Fezzik

EOG Veteran
It was never released as an official play in any way shape or form

there is no ambiguity

all plays are clearly labeled as such

Of course I could come in and commented on that but there's a limit amount of time that I have available

Obviously if it had one there's not a chance in hell it would've been part of my record focus

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

there is no ambiguity

Of course I could come in and commented on that but there's a limit amount of time that I have available

Obviously if it had one there's not a chance in hell it would've been part of my record focus

You are such a mutt…not to count the Knicks plus 6 as a play is pathetic…

Heim

EOG Master

there is no ambiguity

Lol...you specifically said it's a play at '6'...

Lastly, '6' has now become a key number in the NBA!?

Heim

EOG Master
So a few moments ago (VSIN) you justified your negative units with a casual 'winning is difficult with WA numbers'

Comical you of all people would intimate you release WA anything or your releases move quick.

If anything your front running has further taken the value out of a number that had already moved prior to your release.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
I only count official plays. I don't count leans, opinions, or conditional plays.
I agree that leans,opinions are not plays,but conditional plays are clearly a play. Bookmaker and pinn used to take bets from bots who automatically bet if the line went to that #. Tell that to the bettor who followed your instructions and lost(OK that doesn't count)

Last edited:

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Re: Game. STRONG LEAN NY Knicks +5.5. If it goes up to +6 or more NY will be a play.(IT lost so no play) I wonder if I put a limit order on a stock,and the stock order is executed at the price, I can say Fezz says it doesn't count.

Last edited:

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Fezzik enjoys his weekly spot with the 2 biggest dumbos at vsin.

He gets praise for anything that comes out of his mouth with zero push back.

Amazing content

Heim

EOG Master
Fezzik enjoys his weekly spot with the 2 biggest dumbos at vsin.

He gets praise for anything that comes out of his mouth with zero push back.

Amazing content

In Fezzik's defense he's a good listen when he talks numbers. VSIN is not completely clueless, they hand
pick e-mails that are Fezzik's strengths.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
But fezzik wouldn't appear on a show with anyone with a clue that would counter his nonsense

Rj bell is a cocksucker

But he's a good listen when he counters Steve's points/reasons which more often than not has Steve back tracking after about three seconds

Patrick and Dustin don't have a fkn clue

Heim

EOG Master
But fezzik wouldn't appear on a show with anyone with a clue that would counter his nonsense

Rj bell is a cocksucker

But he's a good listen when he counters Steve's points/reasons which more often than not has Steve back tracking after about three seconds

Patrick and Dustin don't have a fkn clue

They don't take time to analyze Fezzik's plays on PG which shows the type of 'pro' bettor his is, in short, he's a pro salesman.

So what happens when you continually counter a guest, he won't be a guest anymore. They need content and Fezzik needs a national forum to advertise where he sells. It's a sad two way street, podcasts included.

Same with Krackman and some of these podcasts he goes on, you'd think he's never lost a pick. And I like 'Krack' personally. But it's always, 'if it's Krack, don't attack'

Last edited: