fox "news"

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
You would be wrong in your assumption, both networks covered it, of course they didn't obsess over it like fox did, but the story was covered, just think if the R's were willing to get a border deal done and work with Biden things like that wouldn't be happening
like I said, they gear the news to their viewers.

of course the R’s want a deal, not a 80/20 deal. I wouldn’t give them a deal, the deal comes on Jan 20.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Why is the crumbly thing a national story at all? i could see where the killings happened it's a story(was that michigan?), certainly not a trial for a peripheral figure.
Gun control and the parents were MAGA people. We didn’t get any of the trial on the west side of the state, but it was huge in the Detroit area. The fallout from this could be huge. Will they go after gangbangers who take the parents guns to commit a murder? The father’s trial may get a lot more national coverage now that the mother was found guilty in these murders.

Bushay

NHL Expert
It will be overturned. According to Dershowitz. But he's so far right-biased these days I don't trust his opinion much anymore.

I used to think the world of him. His visits to Epstein Island was his downfall. He can't go a day without denying he did anything wrong.

Clinton never inhaled either.

boston massacre

EOG Master
You would be wrong in your assumption, both networks covered it, of course they didn't obsess over it like fox did, but the story was covered, just think if the R's were willing to get a border deal done and work with Biden things like that wouldn't be happening

Biden Doesn't Need Republicans To Get a Border Deal Done.

Just Go Back To The Trump Border Policies, Which Biden. Overturned on Day 1.

Why Didn't You Start Talking About The Border Problem in Year 1 Of Biden's Presidency ?

The Con Job Won't Work , You Spineless Brain Washed Liberal Scum of The Earth Anti American Piece of Shit .

blueline

EOG Master
LOLOLOL

CNN ---reporter at the Pentagon discussing the US killing a militia commander in Iraq
MSNBC---a reporter in Iraq discussing the same topic
fox---a panel trying to explain how having Obama and Clinton at a fundraiser next month is a bad thing for Biden

almost feel sorry for " low-info" people that watch fox

Bushay

NHL Expert
LOLOLOL

CNN ---reporter at the Pentagon discussing the US killing a militia commander in Iraq
fox---a panel trying to explain how having Obama and Clinton at a fundraiser next month is a bad thing for Biden

They are all Hillbilly's. That's why.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The nation waits breathlessly for tuckers interview with Putin as the lacky's of the deep state are exposed.

1707349619753.png

railbird

EOG Master
LOLOLOL

more people watch infowars then all 3 combined

Bushay

NHL Expert
more people watch infowars then all 3 combined
Do you mean these people? They don't count as people. Those are freaks of nature. Much like this clown.
They have no idea of the difference between right and wrong or the truth or a lie. They will believe anything till you call them out on it.
They are not smart enough to fit in with an intelligent society.
And much like yourself, they all need to be medicated.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
It will be overturned. According to Dershowitz. But he's so far right-biased these days I don't trust his opinion much anymore.

I used to think the world of him. His visits to Epstein Island was his downfall. He can't go a day without denying he did anything wrong.

Clinton never inhaled either.
I wonder how much he’s changed vs how much society has changed. He definitely comes across as a Get Off My Lawn guy now.

blueline

EOG Master
special election NY-03

MSNBC---blended coverage with it's night shows...Steve Kornacki worked all evening
CNN--full coverage...2 expert panels
fox....you guessed it....

kane

EOG master
special election NY-03

MSNBC---blended coverage with it's night shows...Steve Kornacki worked all evening
CNN--full coverage...2 expert panels
fox....you guessed it....
Since I don't watch fake news I wasn't tuned into fox, but I'll take a guess that it was covered very little since their side lost, can't wait for the alt right kooks to cry about the election being rigged, that's their go to move whenever they lose

mr merlin

EOG Master
Since I don't watch fake news I wasn't tuned into fox, but I'll take a guess that it was covered very little since their side lost, can't wait for the alt right kooks to cry about the election being rigged, that's their go to move whenever they lose
I dont think they even mentioned it, lets be clear, the republican loser was a black ethiopian immigrant with bad english who's still a registered democrat, she also refused to even mention trump. Is it really a surprise that she lost? She's a democrat for christs sake.

kane

EOG master
I dont think they even mentioned it, lets be clear, the republican loser was a black ethiopian immigrant with bad english who's still a registered democrat, she also refused to even mention trump. Is it really a surprise that she lost? She's a democrat for christs sake.
You can spin it any way you like Comrade Merlin, the bottom line is the D's picked up a seat previously held by a R, sorry buddy, but thems the facts

mr merlin

EOG Master
You can spin it any way you like Comrade Merlin, the bottom line is the D's picked up a seat previously held by a R, sorry buddy, but thems the facts
I'm not spinning it, I'm explaining it. lets face it, this board needs my wisdom.

kane

EOG master
I'm not spinning it, I'm explaining it. lets face it, this board needs my wisdom.
Okay, you explained it, now I'll explain it. The D's picked up a seat previously held by the R's, that's all the explaining I need, and we move on

blueline

EOG Master

it was those taped group chat shows....flipped to fox often never did see even a cut-in about the special election.......huge election result last night......with Biden supposedly doing so poorly ( according to the fake news places) ..how is it even possible a gop held seat was lost to a Democrat? LOL...gop house members who are in districts Biden won are not sleeping well right now.

blueline

EOG Master
kansas city cermony shooting :

CNN and MSNBC wall to wall coverage....experts etc

fox...something called podium pandemonium with their group analyzing tensions in the WH briefing room....they seemed to be really upset about Karinne Jean -Pierre handing out some candy from a bowl......you cant make this up