Give me a list of Asian athletes

cheapseats

EOG Master
I watched Morikawa shit bed 2nd time in a row with lead. Than i started thinking how many asian champions are there? chang won french open in 1987 because edberg is not a clay courter. Yao Ming was a nice center, but with 4 billion people you would think they could do better. why lack of asian athletes?
Who won today birdie. My phone is not working.

Wade

EOG Master
I would not tell this story if Dave "The Meatman" Scandaliato were still alive.

Meaty, FACTSMAN and yours truly enjoyed dinner one night at Rao's inside Caesars Palace.

FACTS encouraged me to invite my Asian girlfriend to attend, making our group a party of four.

It was a delightful evening.

A few weeks later, Meaty was being his irascible self and soon he was hurling insults my way.

During a phone call, after he lit into me with a three-minute tirade, he then turned his attention to my girlfriend.

He said, "Cheeng chang chong. Ping pang pong. Fee fo kung fu"

I listened for about 10 more seconds before hanging up.

Sick, real sick.

You should've told the story while he was alive so he could confirm or deny it. There's always two sides to the story. I heard a story recently this lady was telling everyone he ex husband cheated on her when in reality she was the one cheating on him. Ex husband had pictures of her meeting guys at hotels that's why he left her. You can't trust anyone.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
I watched Morikawa shit bed 2nd time in a row with lead. Than i started thinking how many asian champions are there? chang won french open in 1987 because edberg is not a clay courter. Yao Ming was a nice center, but with 4 billion people you would think they could do better. why lack of asian athletes?

If that’s shitting the bed then Morikawa should invest in toilet paper.....Great comeback from the kid...maybe win again on the same course this week....Tiger and DeChambeau in the field with a dark horse in Daniel Berger....

Heim

EOG Master
Michael Chang didn't live too far from me at one time....really a great guy unlike divas in the area like Rod Carew.

railbird

EOG Master
I was good frimds with holly Hutchinson and tiffany milller of cal volleyball and carl chang played at cal we all went out to a comedy club in berkley 1 night

kane

EOG master
Can't tell you how enjoyable it was watching Morikawa bending over Railnazi and sticking it in his fat bigoted ass

railbird

EOG Master
Asia

Located in Western Asia, on the Armenian Highlands, it is bordered by Turkey to the west, Georgia to the north, the de facto independent Republic of Artsakh and Azerbaijan to the east, and Iran and Azerbaijan's exclave of Nakhchivan to the south.

Armenia - Wikipedia

railbird

EOG Master
hence the word oreiental to describe slanted eye people instead of asians. before the word oriental was hijacked by white american libereals in the 1970s.