Government shutdown ends on or before 1/7/19

boston massacre

EOG Master
Trump commited another obvious felony. Intimidating a witness. I see it.

The Buzzfeed article may very well be right. They've gotten a lot right. Actually earlier in the Pinocchio presidency Michael Cohen sued Buzzfeed. He ended up dropping the suit because Buzzfeed wasn't lying like Michael Cohen alleged.

FRUITCAKE LIKE YOU BLOWS WITH THE WIND !

COHEN BACKING TRUMP- HE'S LYING.

COHEN ACCUSSING TRUMP- HE'S TRUTHFUL.

EASY TO SUCK YOU IN.

It FAKE NEWS YOU SUCKER.

YOU GET SUCKED IN TO ALL OF THEM.

FAKE NEWS LIBERAL FRUITCAKE.

YOUR A DUMB FVCKIN FOOL.

YOU GOT SUCKED IN AGAIN.

LIKE ALL THE OTHER SNOWFLAKES.

SUCKER !

Trumps main campaign platforms:

I am building a wall and Mexico is paying for it ----a total lie that was never going to happen

I am going to repeal and replace Obamacare so fast it'll make your head spin----How'd that go?

I only hire the best people----Almost everyone he has hired has left him or has been indicted and testified against him

The ultimate suckers are the trumptards like yourself that bought into all of his bullshit and still drink the Kool Aide. Trump is a disaster and as time goes by trumptards like yourself will be looked upon as laughingstocks

mr merlin

EOG Master

I am building a wall and Mexico is paying for it ----a total lie that was never going to happen

I am going to repeal and replace Obamacare so fast it'll make your head spin----How'd that go?

I only hire the best people----Almost everyone he has hired has left him or has been indicted and testified against him

The ultimate suckers are the trumptards like yourself that bought into all of his bullshit and still drink the Kool Aide. Trump is a disaster and as time goes by trumptards like yourself will be looked upon as laughingstocks
I can say without a shred of doubt that trump has exceeded my wildest dreams as president. He has made almost no mistakes thus far, the economy is roaring, troops are coming home, trade is becoming more fair. it's simply incredible what he's accomplished .

You guys talk about kool aide, stop watching the fake media(at least cut back) and you'll see the world isn't as you think it is.

And by the way, obama care is pretty much gone, with no individual mandate, everyone now has a choice.

I can say without a shred of doubt that trump has exceeded my wildest dreams as president. He has made almost no mistakes thus far, the economy is roaring, troops are coming home, trade is becoming more fair. it's simply incredible what he's accomplished .

You guys talk about kool aide, stop watching the fake media(at least cut back) and you'll see the world isn't as you think it is.

And by the way, obama care is pretty much gone, with no individual mandate, everyone now has a choice.

The economy isn't roaring by any stretch-the stock market is tanking-in fact a recession is likely to come soon-trump has had less job growth in two years than obama had his final two years

Trade more fair?-trumps trade policies with china have backfired in a huge way

If his accomplishments were as incredible as you say the Dems wouldn't have had the historic number of wins they just had in the November mid terms.

Chuck Sims

EOG Dedicated
The economy isn't roaring by any stretch-the stock market is tanking-in fact a recession is likely to come soon-trump has had less job growth in two years than obama had his final two years

If his accomplishments were as incredible as you say the Dems wouldn't have had the historic number of wins they just had in the November mid terms.

More Fake News propaganda.

Facts: President Trump is the 4th President in the last 100 years to pick up Senate seats while losing House seats in the midterm elections. The other three; FDR, JFK, Nixon.

Fake News called it a disaster. Results in the other 3 "disasters", FDR won re-election by landslide, Nixon won re-election by landslide, and JFK's party won re-election by landslide.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Go Back to Buzzfeed.

They have some Late Breaking News

boston massacre

EOG Master

How's that Stale Pelosi Kool-Aid been tasting that you drink Dailey

Give it a shot of BOTOX.

More Fake News propaganda.

Facts: President Trump is the 4th President in the last 100 years to pick up Senate seats while losing House seats in the midterm elections. The other three; FDR, JFK, Nixon.

Fake News called it a disaster. Results in the other 3 "disasters", FDR won re-election by landslide, Nixon won re-election by landslide, and JFK's party won re-election by landslide.

Fact: The Dems were defending 26 senate seats while the R's only defending 9. It's funny that you're bragging on picking up North Dakota and Indiana which are two of the reddest states in the country.

Fact: trump has the lowest average approval rating of any POTUS after two years since WW2

mr merlin

EOG Master
Trump committed treason today, there can be no compromise with democrats, none, he has insured his impeachment and removal from office.

Trump committed treason today, there can be no compromise with democrats, none, he has insured his impeachment and removal from office.

Impeachment by the Dems would be a bad strategy. Better to let him ride it out as a failure and let him run for re-election

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Impeachment by the Dems would be a bad strategy. Better to let him ride it out as a failure and let him run for re-election
Agree. What if pence replaced him and did a good job? By keeping Trump four years, it gives the D’s more ammunition.

I hope the D’s are not banking on Harris, she will get smoked.

Chuck Sims

EOG Dedicated
Fact: The Dems were defending 26 senate seats while the R's only defending 9. It's funny that you're bragging on picking up North Dakota and Indiana which are two of the reddest states in the country.

Fact: trump has the lowest average approval rating of any POTUS after two years since WW2

STOP with the Fake News!!

Here is a snippet from "The Hill" :

President Trump's approval rating before the November elections has jumped to a higher level than former President Obama's ahead of the 2010 midterms, according to a new NBC/Wall Street Journal poll.
The poll found Trump's approval rating at its highest level for that poll yet, at 47 percent. Obama's approval rating was 45 percent around the same time in 2010, according to a similar NBC/Wall Street Journal poll taken in late October 2010.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Not just by the dems, the republicans need to throw him out as well, we're sick and tired of his lying tough talk and then having him do nothing. Close the border - nope, declare an emergency - nope, then his "bag bold action" is to offer the dems a great deal for nothing substantial.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
The climate is just so horrible, both parties would rather let people die than work together on any subject - issue - or project. Albert Einstein-genius type = could analyze and propose solutions as an independent congressmen and there is no chance anybody on either party would vote for it or the president would sign it.

You know the way construction project bids are sealed and nobody can see them ahead of time.

What's wrong with congressional votes not being a matter of public record? The two parties could not force and coerce party members to vote precisely as told. Your vote is private and nobody has the right to coerce your vote.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
What Pinocchio is doing. It's like starting your own house on fire, running outside to try and put it out, and you blame everybody else. That's very sad and on top of it to use DACA people as a pawn to help put out the fire.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
Momma Obama did horrendously screw up the school lunch program. Kids were not getting fat off of the food they ate at school!