Government shutdown ends on or before 1/7/19

boston massacre

EOG Master
True, his base is mostly low educated white old men, just look at all his defenders on this forum, they fit that description to a T

YOUNG DUMB ROOKIE VOTERS ARE EASY FOR THE LIBERAL FRUITCAKE CANDIDATES TO SUCK IN.

JUST LIKE BUZZFEED SUCKED YOU IN LIKE A VACCUM.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
YOUR LIBERAL GLOBALIST FRUITCAKE CANDIDATE SWILLARY GOT HER FUCKIN ASS KICKED IN BY THE GREAT TRUMP.

HE'D DO THE SAME THING TO THAT GLOBALIST FRUITCAKE OBAMA MA MA.

Speaking of fuking ass. You and Trump. I'm sure Mike Pence would be the fluffer. He seems very experienced.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Newsweek didn't conduct the polls genius. It was an everage of Gallup polls which happens to be historically republican leaning. Try and keep up.

Who said Newsweek conducted the Polls ?

Newsweek PRINTED the Publication with supposedly POLL Results.

Newsweek can print whatever they want.

It doesn't have to be Factual.

Didn't you learn anything from when you got SUCKED IN by Buzzfeed.

Newsweek Printed. Buzzfeed Printed.

You should Print YOUR Polls and YOUR Stories.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
OBAMA DID YOU FOR 8 YEARS.

I don't go that way faggot. Nobody slobbered over Obama's cock and balls the way you do to Trump's nutsack. Actually it's unprecedented!!! The faggots have all come out to fluff Trump.

Boston Massacre you're not alone. You and Trump ass fuking is a common Bucket List item of many White unsophisticated males like yourself.

Facts Matter!!!

Who said Newsweek conducted the Polls ?

Newsweek PRINTED the Publication with supposedly POLL Results.

Newsweek can print whatever they want.

It doesn't have to be Factual.

Didn't you learn anything from when you got SUCKED IN by Buzzfeed.

Newsweek Printed. Buzzfeed Printed.

You should Print YOUR Polls and YOUR Stories.

You're having a hard time keeping up as you keep missing the point with your constant clinging to Buzzfeed being infactual you are only validating your belief in the Mueller investigation.

And once again it is a FACT that trump has the lowest average first two years approval rating of any POTUS since WW2

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
I don't go that way faggot. Nobody slobbered over Obama's cock and balls the way you do to Trump's nutsack. Actually it's unprecedented!!! The faggots have all come out to fluff Trump.

Boston Massacre you're not alone. You and Trump ass fuking is a common Bucket List item of many White unsophisticated males like yourself.

Facts Matter!!!

Yeah

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
I am all for looking into the eating habits but it was just my opinion that not all kids have the same metabolism rate and just were not getting enough nutrition at school to last a full day. Some of the lower income kids especially where there was this good opportunity to have a decent meal. Some Michelle Obama type guidance at home where there might be no physical activity and binge eating of snacks because they are hungry.

boston massacre

EOG Master
You're having a hard time keeping up as you keep missing the point with your constant clinging to Buzzfeed being infactual you are only validating your belief in the Mueller investigation.

And once again it is a FACT that trump has the lowest average first two years approval rating of any POTUS since WW2

A Fact you cannot Prove.

Newsweek can print anything they want.

But you have a hard time understanding that.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Facts Matter!!!

You miss OBAMA DEARLY.

PUNK .

boston massacre

EOG Master

YOU Clinged to Buzzfeed.

But they hoodwinked you.

But you'll go back.