Race 8 #6 Lt. John (10-1 ML)

Race 10 #10 Very Fair (5-1 ML)

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Re: Gulfstream tracking thread

Sat 12/24 "Balance"

TURF ONLY

Race 4 #7 Michelle's Trip (8-1 ML)

That's it. I might start to post another weapon...

Ray Luca

EOG Master

Lets see if i can put on a show:

Gulf 1st

DD main 2 8 with 7

backup 1 3 6 7 with 7

Ray Luca

EOG Master

I'm interested in the other weapon.

I call it Noise horses. Horses who will make some Noise at big prices. One Caveat, I haven't been able to filter them down and sometimes there are a few in a race. All based on something with my figures but the results are mind boggling. My biggest success is just including all of them in pk 4's w some key horses in other legs. The other day all 4 legs were won by these types and the pk 4 paid 100K....I'll post the rest of them for today.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

shorthand and demand 10-1 or higher

Now 58 pays $28 51 went off @30-1 (4th) and 55 @6-1. What I did was make two Win bets on 1 and 8 since they were both over 10-1 and tossed 55 @6-1

Don't get used to me posting this stuff since it will def hurt my bottom line but tis the season...

Ray Luca

EOG Master

8/13 goes off 25-1 and gets beat neck to the 12 @16-1. Waiting on Stewards

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

what did you catch here? im ignoring ponies for a change today...did your horse get moved up? or just a huge place ticket?

Ray Luca

EOG Master

No stayed 2nd. Keyed 13 1st and 2nd with 3 7 8 12

Lands 12 13 3

Had DD going w 13 and a Win bet but rather cash the 11 dime tri and not sweat DD as the 12 woulda come all the way down

Ray Luca

EOG Master

#9 is 80-1 in the finale and going higher. Had one other day, swear they wouldn't of had enough money to pay me, tote showed 99-1, the chart disclosed off odds were 178-1. Finished 3rd. Had he ran 2nd....score for me

No stayed 2nd. Keyed 13 1st and 2nd with 3 7 8 12

Lands 12 13 3

Had DD going w 13 and a Win bet but rather cash the 11 dime tri and not sweat DD as the 12 woulda come all the way down

lol, Did You post the tri before the race brokester. Oh I know you had it but post it after the fact. My guy won again on the UNDER 34 1/2 PITTSBURGH GOM today,lol. Now 31-8 NFL, 18-3 Billionaire run. Might have been a brokester before but not the last month and a half,lol. Merry Christmas BROKESTER.:houra

Ray Luca

EOG Master

lol, Did You post the tri before the race brokester. Oh I know you had it but post it after the fact. My guy won again on the UNDER 34 1/2 PITTSBURGH GOM today,lol. Now 31-8 NFL, 18-3 Billionaire run. Might have been a brokester before but not the last month and a half,lol. Merry Christmas BROKESTER.:houra

No I did not post the tri but I did have a $28 winner and a 25-1 who finished a game 2nd and posted before the race was declared official that I hope the 25-1 does not get put up.

Thanks so much for the holiday wishes William!! :houra

No I did not post the tri but I did have a $28 winner and a 25-1 who finished a game 2nd and posted before the race was declared official that I hope the 25-1 does not get put up.

Thanks so much for the holiday wishes William!! :houra

Wish you nothing but the best even if you hate my guts,lol. Hope you nail some 40/1 shots. don't want to see anyone lose.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

Friday 12/30 "Balance"

TURF ONLY

Race 5 #5 Tesoro De Amor (12-1 ML)

Race 10 #1 Hugo Light (15-1 ML)
Race 10 #4 Winner Jak (20-1 ML)

Some big ML prices. Little concerned about poss regression on 10/4 but the price will override/outweigh the concern. Right now it looks like a Win Box on both horses :btj: (betting both horses to win)

Don't hate you... Would just punch ya in ur throat :maniac:

It would look pretty funny you getting your ass kicked by an old man,lol. Good luck with your 2 losers today @ Gulfstream.Still want to meet you at the Meadowlands on the 6th. You can punch me in the throat then big guy. I'll hit you so hard your momma will feel it far away,lol.:finger004

Discreet Cat

EOG Dedicated

Not Gulfstream, but what the hell...

Santa Anita - Race 2

#5 Boat Trip (6/1 ml)

Michael Pender trainee ran pretty close against a strong field in his debut despite a horrible post-draw, then ran well again in his second start while splitting today's 3/1 co-second-choices Zackn'mat and Fed Biz. Seems to have more speed than most of these and should get a favorable trip up front, either taking the lead himself or sitting just off the flank of Where's Henry. Also note that Pender has excelled when going sprint-to-route, hitting at 24% for a huge flat-bet profit over the last couple of years. This horse has started at huge prices in both career starts thus far, thanks mainly to the low-profile connections, and should be a very fair price once again while looking like a very serious contender to these eyes. Expecting a good run.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

It would look pretty funny you getting your ass kicked by an old man,lol. Good luck with your 2 losers today @ Gulfstream.Still want to meet you at the Meadowlands on the 6th. You can punch me in the throat then big guy. I'll hit you so hard your momma will feel it far away,lol.:finger004

On the 6th, ask Brower if the best horse player he knows is there. And I have 3 horses today not 2....

,lol ,lol ,lol = Thats your fingerprint. I know which name you used to post under :)

Ray Luca

EOG Master

Santa Anita - Race 2

#5 Boat Trip (6/1 ml)

Michael Pender trainee ran pretty close against a strong field in his debut despite a horrible post-draw, then ran well again in his second start while splitting today's 3/1 co-second-choices Zackn'mat and Fed Biz. Seems to have more speed than most of these and should get a favorable trip up front, either taking the lead himself or sitting just off the flank of Where's Henry. Also note that Pender has excelled when going sprint-to-route, hitting at 24% for a huge flat-bet profit over the last couple of years. This horse has started at huge prices in both career starts thus far, thanks mainly to the low-profile connections, and should be a very fair price once again while looking like a very serious contender to these eyes. Expecting a good run.

Thanks Cat and Good Luck

Discreet Cat

EOG Dedicated

Santa Anita - Race 2

#5 Boat Trip (6/1 ml)

Boat Trip ran 4th.