Guys I just took a quick photo, please rate me brahs

Brick

EOG Master
Re: Guys I just took a quick photo, please rate me brahs

tr you look like you want to smoke some pole...ur ugly brah. i give you a 2

J

joeybagadonuts

Your eyes are too far apart. Nose is definitely crooked. The shape of your face is not aesthetically pleasing at all. You look like a 3/10 with make up in this photo. I don't even want to imagine what you look like without make up. I actually just threw up in my mouth, just thinking about it. Your head is too big (although that may be, because of your giraffe neck posture) . As for your hair, lol. Seriously, do something. You look like a horse. Stare at your face for more than 5 seconds, and you will see how ugly you are. The eyes which are too far apart is what ruins /damages an already ugly face even further. Unfortunately for you, that can't be surgically fixed, lol. You arms are way too long. lol at how they hang by your sides. Kind of reminds me of lurch. Don't even let me start on your pale complexion. It only works if you look hot. Unfortunately, you do not look hot. Its hard to sum up a creature like you in one word. 'UGLY ' would be unfair , since it doesn't reflect how repulsive you look. GROTESQUE is stretching it. But somewhere in between, is where you would be, on the scale of an average man. I'm sorry if my words seem a little harsh. Just so you know, I sugar coated this post as much as possible.

Brick

EOG Master

follow his facial hair outline down the side of his face, makes a penis shape

hels

EOG Dedicated

Is this another dikkchikk??

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

TR88 CAN YOU TO TO 5 THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS IS LOOKING FOR SOMEBODY WHO CAN COUNT TO 5 LOOKING AT THAT PICTURE YOU MIGHT NOT QUALIFY :+clueless WHERE ARE WE GETTING ALL THESE REATARDS FROM LET ME GUESS SBR :finger004

TAKE A PICTURE AND SEND IT TO THIS GUY AND LEAVE US ALONE TR88 :gay:

WWW.RICHARDSIMMONS.COM

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

IT LOOKS LIKE TWO BLACK GUYS GETTING FUCKED IN THE ARSE :lightbulb:

Ugly ass jew fro looks like you got your face stomped in multiple times

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE MIGHT BE CHINESE NEXT TIME YOU SEE HER TELL HER

BEANTOWNJIM WILL TAKE THE #5 EGG FOO YUNG,PORK FRIED RICE,AND CHICKEN WING

Bigbill365

Banned

if i give someone a picture of me from my video can someone put me in a picture with a hot girl like the girl in chicubs pic?

Chi you still got them gigantic man titties?

IS SHE CHINESE OR NOT HER HAIR LOOKS CHINESE :+clueless

She's not chinese. It's alright man, you're an ignorant mutt. I just promise you that most of these asians you talk shit about are much more intelligent than you so maybe you should look up to them, not down on them.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Solid looking boys. Focus on someone else.

Who's the Chinese chick with Screech?

Sorry, I can only go a 1 for this guy whoever it is. And a 1 for the lady as well.

Seriously, is that Screech?

Edit - just got told that's Javy. Okay, I was not aware of it.

I assume since he posted a pic of himself it's allowed, obviously he wants us to know what he looks like.....

But if this somehow violates any rules please feel free to take it down JK.

I was wondering why I was being begged to bump this thread. Wow, so that's Javy!!??