Harmony, Hemorrhoids, and Happiness.......In game thread for May 14, 2009 where all ML bets are valid and all losers toss salad!

shdw01

EOG Dedicated
Re: Harmony, Hemorrhoids, and Happiness.......In game thread for May 14, 2009 where all ML bets are valid and all losers toss salad!

if TB can get 1 or 2 here, 1 or 2 in the next inning, we have a miracle shot

Re: Harmony, Hemorrhoids, and Happiness.......In game thread for May 14, 2009 where all ML bets are valid and all losers toss salad!

now cabrera of the indians is the best SS in the league.

unreal

Now the Os smoke a line drive out.

:LMAO

nice luck for kc that inning

need a big inning. a few walks and a few errors

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

Iwamura needs an extra base hit for redemption

ah, the clown who gave up 3 runs, jumps at the first pitch after a walk.

clown

Iwa out. weird! clutch! nice game man!

:hangt

yanks smash 2 outs. nice!

i hope James Shields has unlimited text messaging because if I can find his phone number, I'm gonna send him massive text message bombs (I think 100 is max per message....no problem)
Standard text messaging rates apply. 12io4j2w90

carmona walks someone and now everyone is hacking away. take some pitches u idiots

ball down the middle = routine out. we leave 2 in scoring position. 2 earned runs to 0 = 5-0 blow out.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Rays suck...glad I parlayed them with the shitYanks.

oh my god

now Pie Smashes a line drive out.

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

:hangt

wow. 3 run ground ball errors against me. the os and yanks smash line drives for outs. thsi is great comedy

roberts smashes the fuck out of the ball again. should be a run, but pie lined out. lucky break kc. now i need a 2 out hit. please

ooooooh weird! The os leave a man in scoring position just after tb left 2. meanwhile tb gives up 3 unearned.

now a cc walk. well u fat overpaid bum

now they cant throw out laporta :LMAO

next pitch is a single for another run. more bad baseball. they had him out, but the throw was awful. 4 runs that shouldnt exist.

wow

more 2 out runs for clev. clev has a fucking joke of an offense. tb should be out of the inning....but more and more runs that shouldnt be there go up. bad defense kills you. tb, is supposed to have a great defense.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Now coco crisp hits a fly ball and it ends up a 2 out triple

os first 5 is a loser.
tb loser
tb rl loser
nyy loser

every fucking team with 2 out hits. bums with 2 out hits

fly out = triple

now 9 for clev

when a game that should have 2 runs ends up with NINE

The Os smoke 2 outs. KC flies out for a 2 out rbi triple. that is funnnny i love it

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

another 2 out hit for the slugging royals!

oh my god.

yanks first and 3rd with no outs for the top of the lineup. lets not score