Heatles/Mavericks In Game 5 Thread

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: Heatles/Mavericks In Game 5 Thread

wow this 3 pt shooting has been unreal.

haha lebron just scored his 1st points of the 4th quarter?

forever stop the jordan comparisons.

“With co-superstar Dwayne Wade out for parts of the pivotal Game 5 matchup, LeBron James stepped into the breach and carried his team on his back for the key win, silencing his critics and achieving redemption . . . . “

Wait, oh yeah, that didn’t happen, did it.

MJ ain’t got nothing on this guy. Yeah, right.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Lebron James in the biggest game of his life proves what he is - the greatest second fiddle of all-time.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

My favorite part about this is that Michael Jordan never said anything about Pippen saying that - he just let the world talk for him.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Webber: "Was he better? I don't know, he only got 2 free throws. The stat sheet looks bettet, but 2 FT's and 4 Turn overs? that's not better to me. You said before the game it's not about the # of assists, it's about the # of points. That's not better to me."

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

"Assists can be a misleading # at times, when you're getting doubled and they leave someone open I just don't know." - Webber.

Couldn't agree with him more.

Amazing what happens when the Heat don't get all the calls they've been getting. Bulls would have beaten the Heat if the officiating was like this - bastards.

LOL, no they wouldn't have. The Bulls won't make it any further unless they get a better shooting guard otherwise they will play 2nd fiddle to Miami for a while. Dallas won tonight because of ridiculous shooting, something Chicago isn't capable of.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

LOL, no they wouldn't have. The Bulls won't make it any further unless they get a better shooting guard otherwise they will play 2nd fiddle to Miami for a while. Dallas won tonight because of ridiculous shooting, something Chicago isn't capable of.
Bulls v Heat were decided by 1-2 possession every game but 1? Heat got every call in that series. I'm done discussing that series, but the Bulls area better defensive team and much more disciplined but somehow the Heat shot double the ft's in that series as they have in this series? Puhleeze.

When a team has a point scoring 2 guard, and a deferring PG, do people say man their PG needs to score more or they won't win? No. Rose is the Bulls scoring guard - the post offense needs to step up.

The Heat are better than the Bulls that's why they beat them 4 games to 1. Clearly the Bulls not having a real good shooting guard is hurting them.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

The Bulls could've definitely used another shooter in that series. Derrick Rose had too much weight on his shoulders.