HERE ARE MY TOP 5 SMARTEST POSTERS AT EOG:

rainbow

EOG Master
Re: HERE ARE MY TOP 5 SMARTEST POSTERS AT EOG:

I guess you could say that I'm STUPID.

Rainbone, two questions:

1. Why in fuck's name do you call yourself something as douchey as "Rainbow"

2. If you are even close to being sharp, why do you work on the "have to answer to a boss side of the counter" when you could make at least 3 times as much consistently per year investing in the sports market as opposed to punching tickets?

Punching tickets? Where r u from?

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

ComptrBob is a sharp guy. I'm surprised his name has not graced this thread.

No doubt he and 2W2P2S are among the smartest around, but they don't post here much anymore - perhaps a testament to their intelligence.

ATX

Punching tickets? Where r u from?

the internet

it's an expression, it's a condescending way to describe what arrogant (for no reason) douchebags like you have to do for peanuts.

I see you have ignored the obvious question that posters at multiple forums want to know and have been laughing about for years...

2. If you are even close to being sharp, why do you work on the "have to answer to a boss side of the counter" when you could make at least 3 times as much consistently per year investing in the sports market as opposed to punching tickets?

rainbow

EOG Master

the internet

it's an expression, it's a condescending way to describe what arrogant (for no reason) douchebags like you have to do for peanuts.

I see you have ignored the obvious question that posters at multiple forums want to know and have been laughing about for years...

I got bad news for you KID, I don't have to take orders from my boss, he lets me use my own judgement doing that... Its called over 30yrs of EXPERIENCE... You LEARNED something new today....

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

I got bad news for you KID, I don't have to take orders from my boss, he lets me use my own judgement doing that... Its called over 30yrs of EXPERIENCE... You LEARNED something new today....

Rainbow..........we veterans love you.

Cheers my friend,

:cocktail

ATX

judgment, LoL

good god you are a funny guy. dodgy, but you remind a lot of us of Mr Newlywed.

no, I didn't learn that a lot of bookmakers are retarded, only know how to fill orders, can't originate. I already knew that.

rainbow

EOG Master

judgment, LoL

good god you are a funny guy. dodgy, but you remind a lot of us of Mr Newlywed.

no, I didn't learn that a lot of bookmakers are retarded, only know how to fill orders, can't originate. I already knew that.
Who are you referring to when you say A LOT of us? Is that PLURAL?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

ComptrBob makes John Netto look like one of the Down's Syndrome kids referenced by wantitall4moi.

Not a knock on young John Netto but a testament to the brilliance of Bob E.

ComptrBob

EOG Master

ComptrBob makes John Netto look like one of the Down's Syndrome kids referenced by wantitall4moi.

Not a knock on young John Netto, but a testament to the brilliance of Bob E.

A bit exaggerated .. lol, but thanks nonetheless.

Most of the analysis Netto does is good. No doubt, Netto is very smart, but IMO, he suffers from several problems:

1. On the radio, he talks too fast and is too obscure for the layman to understand some of what he is saying.
2. He attempts to apply business and stock market analysis to sports, some of which is dubious at best. Sports seems a secondary endeavor, hard to be the best on a part-time basis.
3. By his own admission in threads here, he is not an expert at anticipating line moves or valuing future bets.
4. He doesn't always defend his posts/methods, several times just gives up or doesn't respond at all.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Most of the analysis Netto does is good. No doubt, Netto is very smart, but IMO, he suffers from several problems:

1. On the radio, he talks too fast and is too obscure for the layman to understand some of what he is saying.
2. He attempts to apply business and stock market analysis to sports, some of which is dubious at best. Sports seems a secondary endeavor, hard to be the best on a part-time basis.
3. By his own admission in threads here, he is not an expert at anticipating line moves or valuing future bets.
4. He doesn't always defend his posts/methods, several times just gives up or doesn't respond at all.

Knowing Netto, he'll take Bob's scouting report and improve his game.

Interesting to note: both Bob and John are University of Washington graduates.

This stuff is the new tout speak. And if they ever legalize sportsbetting in the US thru books online it will get even worse.

man how many over night sports brokers will pop up? Every tout will be reading anything they can about legitimate stock market analysis and trying to apply it to sports betting and calling it an 'investment'. And then of course using the typical and very predictable scare tactics of how the stock market is fixed and cite all the guys who have duped people and then point out all the people who lost everything they had saved up because of it.

The biggest hurdle for the government wont be allowing gambling and regulating it, but setting up regulations for all these boiler room scumbags who have been forced back into the shadows in recent years from venturing out like zombies at night and taking over the world.

But it isnt like this is really a new thing, but if/when it is legalized it then makes their demand nationwide and not as clandestine as it used to be.

ATX

I get it, you and yourself...LOL...

since you are the only person at EOG that doesn't know which site I'm referring to, I'll leave your ignorance to bliss.

why was the guy in a parka running? because he was Rushian. lol.

I will only respond to your post because I know you will understand once I reply to it, he had no choice but to go out and bet these games Monday because the Rushians bet alot of his games early last week and he sure wasn't going to let that happen two weeks in a row, I agree the market is alot thinner on Monday, but if someone keeps betting alot of your games early are you going to continue to let this happen?
I never in life heard this Rushian man betting 3 team parlays, that I defintey don't believe... the reason why I will never believe it because he is mostly getting 6-1 when the true odds are 8-1... LOL... I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST...

:+textinb3

ComptrBob

EOG Master

My condolences...........

Save your condolences for somebody that needs them.

When I went to the UW, it had the largest amount of federal research grants of any public university. I graduated with a Batchelor's and Master's of Science in Aeronautics and Astronautics, did all the course work for a PhD, as well as a full year of graduate level computer science. Had a 3 year NASA research grant that paid my way thru grad school.

I have worked with engineers from CalTech, Stanford, MIT, Carnegie Mellon, and other outstanding universities and have never discovered that I had a serious educational deficit ...LOL

I can't speak for Netto and his experience at the UW, but the College of Engineering was and is damn good.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

it's bachelor bob, your u. of. w education is shining through

just kidding of course

Bob misspelled "bachelor"? Get him the hell out of my top five. That is exactly the type of mistake that could cause me to lose a wager.

I'm calling High Times in off the bench. :LMAO

J

joeybagadonuts

FK top 5. Lmfao. Rainbow may know how to make lines but assessing intelligence is not his strong suit.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

FK top 5. Lmfao. Rainbow may know how to make lines but assessing intelligence is not his strong suit.

You're just jealous you're not in the top 5.

Cmon Joe, you're better than that! No need to be jealous, i'll relinquish my 6th place ranking to you if it will make you feel better?

J

joeybagadonuts

You're just jealous you're not in the top 5.

Cmon Joe, you're better than that! No need to be jealous, i'll relinquish my 6th place ranking to you if it will make you feel better?

No thanks.

You deserve your spot.

:scooter

WVU

EOG Master

Losing in the invite was tougher on him than I thought

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Simply based on I.Q., would not make the top 200 on this site(what are there, 230-240 here?).