HERE ARE MY TOP 5 SMARTEST POSTERS AT EOG:

Re: HERE ARE MY TOP 5 SMARTEST POSTERS AT EOG:

brains are overrated...

I've not seen 10 PhDs that can succeed in normal life outside of a university setting...

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

brains are overrated...

I've not seen 10 PhDs that can succeed in normal life outside of a university setting...

A good combination of brains and street smarts is the ideal mix.

Unless you're trying to win Jeopardy, you don't need an extremely high IQ in order to be very successful in Society or to make a boatload of money. Some of societies richest people were high school dropouts.

No, that would be MATHDOTCOM over at SBR.........

right, this kinda proves my point above about brains...plus, that clown's "knowledge" of math is mostly horseshit...

...got into an argument with one of my friends over game theory, and this fvcker said that GT was useless in sports situations.

ATX

can anyone tell the difference between LQQker and King R? I'm not smart enough

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

can anyone tell the difference between LQQker and King R? I'm not smart enough

LOL What do you mean?

Lqqker used to post @ SBR as Flying Dutchman (I think it was). He was banned there, so he decided to grace us with his presence.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

right, this kinda proves my point above about brains...plus, that clown's "knowledge" of math is mostly horseshit...

...got into an argument with one of my friends over game theory, and this fvcker said that GT was useless in sports situations.

He could be the first human to step foot on planet Mars.......that's his potential.

Know the guy, he is a TOP LEVEL genius.

Fezzik
Netto
IT

All three are smart guys IQ wise.

If my IQ was lower than Fishhead and RS, I'd jump off a cliff. RS knowledge is limited to philosophy and that's his major. IT doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground with his gambling but he still has a high IQ.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Fezzik
Netto
IT

All three are smart guys IQ wise.

If my IQ was lower than Fishhead and RS, I'd jump off a cliff. RS knowledge is limited to philosophy and that's his major. IT doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground with his gambling but he still has a high IQ.

Solid trifecta, raiders.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

If my IQ was lower than Fishhead and RS, I'd jump off a cliff.

See post #119, you have no worries.

Having said that, and since this is a gambling board, allow me to state that this hick from small town Iowa(population 99) that has a lower I.Q. than 99.5% here still manages to make more money gambling than 99.423% of posters on EOG, SBR, and RX.

Plus, I lead a happy life, unlike a whole lot of people in this country.............only little things bother me, such as when one sneezes into their hand, a waiter puts a lemon in my water after asking not to do so, my wife yapping on the cellphone, and last but not least, cashiers that lick their fingers before handing me my cash..............a few other things irritate the fuk out of me, but they slip my mind presently(low I.Q. factor).

:yay:yay

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

See post #119, you have no worries.

Having said that, and since this is a gambling board, allow me to state that this hick from small town Iowa(population 99) that has a lower I.Q. than 99.5% here still manages to make more money gambling than 99.423% of posters on EOG, SBR, and RX.

Plus, I lead a happy life, unlike a whole lot of people in this country.............only little things bother me, such as when one sneezes into their hand, a waiter puts a lemon in my water after asking not to do so, my wife yapping on the cellphone, and last but not least, cashiers that lick their fingers before handing me my cash..............a few other things irritate the fuk out of me, but they slip my mind presently(low I.Q. factor).

:yay:yay

Im with you Fish, i can't stand getting a water and there's a lemon inside. If i wanted to use a lemon, i might have ordered a diet coke for crist sakes.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Not a single one of those would even be close to my top 5 other than Irish Tim.