Here is the next president of our country:

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Here is a clip of Joe Biden's latest "talk" at a Nuclear Power plant in Springfield, Oregon:

Maybe not, but it really is impossible to tell the difference any more.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Heisy called it.

ComputerBob claims Kamala Harris is not the Democratic VP nominee. Bookmaker is not grading Harris as the winner. Others are saying Biden might get sick or die. And if thats the case Kamala Harris could also get sick.

This was a stupid prop.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated

Top 10 inspirational quotes:
"Corn Pop was a bad dude. And he ran a bunch of bad boys. Also, I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time." Joseph R. Biden.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Today Trump was asked by a reporter "do you regret all the lies and dishonesty you have told the American people during your presidency". Trump froze like a deer in headlights, couldn't answer the question, and moved to another question.

Trump is a traitor and a pathological liar.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Today Trump was asked by a reporter "do you regret all the lies and dishonesty you have told the American people during your presidency". Trump froze like a deer in headlights, couldn't answer the question, and moved to another question.

Trump is a traitor and a pathological liar.

OVER 20,000 VERIFIED LIES.........and that number exponentially increases every day

Yet MAGAts will say he has never told one

How's it going with Mexico paying for the wall?

boston massacre

EOG Master
OVER 20,000 VERIFIED LIES.........and that number exponentially increases every day

20,000 Thousand ?

Way Back of The Pack.

Washington Post, N.Y. Times, CNN, MSNBC.

Your Boys Got The Lead.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Mexico's Paid For it 10 Times Over The Cost.

Got All That Money and Then Some Back With New Trade Deal.

Mexican Troops Guarding Border.

ILLEGALS Getting Punched Back into Their Homeland.

You're a Big Dumb Liberal Snow Flake, Who Would Have No Clue in How To Get Money Back in Different Ways.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Mexico's Paid For it 10 Times Over The Cost.

Got All That Money and Then Some Back With New Trade Deal.

Mexican Troops Guarding Border.

ILLEGALS Getting Punched Back into Their Homeland.

You're a Big Dumb Liberal Snow Flake, Who Would Have No Clue in How To Get Money Back in Different Ways.
lol! Is this the most gullible fool you ever encountered? Jesus Christ.

;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
The foreword of Michael Cohen's book is out. It mentions deviant sex acts and a backchannel to Putin.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/08/th...s-of-deviant-acts-and-a-backchannel-to-putin/

Trump is a RepubliCon and a traitor!

AND NONE OF IT MATTERS ONE BIT TO MAGAts

They have all said: What he did before he got into office is nobody's business. These same people rip Bill Clinton for all he did. And these same "people" do not believe the Russian part. Putin could come out and say it and they would not believe it.

And Der Fuhrer's spokes"woman" Cuntly McEnany-Goebbels lies as much as her boss does.

WE CANNOT WITHSTAND FOUR MORE SECONDS OF THIS ASSHOLE LET ALONE FOUR MORE YEARS!

I wake up every morning hoping I get great news that #IQ45 died while I was asleep. No good news yet. But I am not giving up hope

boston massacre

EOG Master

They have all said: What he did before he got into office is nobody's business. These same people rip Bill Clinton for all he did. And these same "people" do not believe the Russian part. Putin could come out and say it and they would not believe it.

And Der Fuhrer's spokes"woman" Cuntly McEnany-Goebbels lies as much as her boss does.

WE CANNOT WITHSTAND FOUR MORE SECONDS OF THIS ASSHOLE LET ALONE FOUR MORE YEARS!

I wake up every morning hoping I get great news that #IQ45 died while I was asleep. No good news yet. But I am not giving up hope

Another Broke Loser Needs To Write a Book.

Had Plenty of Time While Locked Up in The Can.

Send Him Back.

You Liberal Snow Flake Suckers Need To Buy it.

Help out Your Fellow Creature.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

Libtards wishing death on people again. There's a shocker.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Libtards wishing death on people again. There's a shocker.

His posts are unintentionally funny.
Random words capitalized for no reason, check.
Calling a woman he doesn't know a horribly sexist name, check.
Comparing Republicans to Nazis, check.
Hysterically ranting about his feelings with no facts to back them up, check.
Accusing his opponents of being what he is, check.
Just another round of the intellectual peregrinations of Winkyduck.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
His posts are unintentionally funny.
Random words capitalized for no reason, check.
Calling a woman he doesn't know a horribly sexist name, check.
Comparing Republicans to Nazis, check.
Hysterically ranting about his feelings with no facts to back them up, check.
Accusing his opponents of being what he is, check.
Just another round of the intellectual peregrinations of Winkyduck.

Haha. For sure.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I am still shaking my head over this one.

The "Stable Genius" gets lobbed a softball by Hannity and this is what he comes up. Seriously. He not only never answers the question I don't think he formed one logical and complete sentence. It is not easy to read. Good luck if you wan. I could not

WE ARE SO FUCKED IF HE GETS 4 MORE YEARS OF ANYTHING BUT PRISON!

117597696_10217798893349563_8759956264575680626_n.jpg

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
ComputerBob claims Kamala Harris is not the Democratic VP nominee. Bookmaker is not grading Harris as the winner. Others are saying Biden might get sick or die. And if thats the case Kamala Harris could also get sick.

This was a stupid prop.
He said by the books rules, she isn’t the VP nominee as of now. Judging by Biden’s less than inspiring press conference yesterday, it’s a possibility. Someone get Joe a Red Bull.

back to 10 anti-Trump posts.

blueline

EOG Master
he's supposedly ranting constantly about the fact he's losing to Joe...hes going to be even more unhinged in the next couple of months