How do you rate BetFirstClass?

ATX

Re: How do you rate BetFirstClass?

Hey Mike if I can talk enough shit about your book and clerks will you invite me to the Playboy Mansion with you cause that's the only way you'll ever get any of my business? I can fly there in an hour.

:LMAO

Joey, how old are you? I might be able to do something for you.

BD

FOR THE RECORD

#1 PM's were in Lieu of RUCA making Huge Error and posting NOT
only Vital Processing Acct Info BUT

#2 Staff's FULL NAMES

RUCA has apologized & ALL IS GOOD

so, that's what the PM's were all about

He has Also Been Invited to Join Me @ THE PLAYBOY~MANSION for Charity--Event as well . . . . all in all NOT a bad way to spend a weekend
I wouldnt be caught dead with that fool at the playboy mansion, why dont you take me instead?

Better bring my wife too, wouldnt want her to feel left out. How is it anyway? Chicks running around with titties hangin out or what?

ATX

Better bring my wife too, wouldnt want her to feel left out. How is it anyway? Chicks running around with titties hangin out or what?

I've never been. I've been invited, I have some friends in LA that have gone a couple times. I think I still have pix.

Noshe- How can you complain about being invited to the Playboy Mansion? I wish some books would invite me there.

I've been on BFC since day one but c'mon. If they post "Hi" people now find that to be insulting.

Noshe- How can you complain about being invited to the Playboy Mansion? I wish some books would invite me there.

I've been on BFC since day one but c'mon. If they post "Hi" people now find that to be insulting.

raiders - Would you be Project Manager for a forum site in exchange for a yearly trip to the Playboy Mansion and nothing else?

:pop:

ATX

raiders - Would you be Project Manager for a forum site in exchange for a yearly trip to the Playboy Mansion and nothing else?

:pop:

it's not as good as Disneyland, IMO. Disneyland sober maybe.

ATX

I'd say it's probably worth about $300 an hour while there.

I'd say that's fair, since there isn't a price tag. I've never been, but I have several friends that have. best friend's sister was a cowboy's cheerleader, and best friend in college moved out to LA and is now a casting agent. I'd like to go, but it's more of a status thing IMO. chances are remote that I'm going to hook up with a movie star and I don't like most of them anyways and value wit over silicone.

J

joeybagadonuts

Joey, how old are you? I might be able to do something for you.

I'm 30.

I've actually been there twice, although one time they refused to let my friends and I in as there had been an "incident" and Hef had shortened to the guest list only people he personally knew, so I was turned away at the gate. The other time was a BLAST. The key is also going when its an actual playboy party, not someone else hosting an event there. They often allow people to host parties where there aren't all hot girls walking around naked, just normal people using the space.

The time I did get in, a friend of mine was friends with this lady that worked for Playboy.com and I was fortunate enough to host a photo shot at his house (I lived there and took care of the place at the time). The women from playboy, and the model had so much fun they jokingly asked me to come to the manison for a party the next night, I, knowing it was a once in a lifetime took them up on it and a few hours later I was on my way to LA. I got to see and walk around the "model house" that is across the street from the mansion and go to a party that Hef was having for one of the POTY's birthdays at the manision later that night. No, I didn't have sex with anyone famous nor any playmates, I did have a very memorable time and still have some pictures around here that I'll dig up. (This was pre-digital camera and they are printed pics)

I'll be down in LA from June 3rd-June 9th (and can theoretically be there anytime since its a cheap flight, and a friend has a plane that is usually in either San Jose or LA, if he is in the US) if you really can hook me up, ATX, and I appreciate the offer either way!

:cheers