I demand Heisenberg make a statement

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
lol.

Proof right here what were dealing with this idiot! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

This is NOT a Political thread!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Does JK really need someone to suggest shit canning this thread to the.....Too bad we didn't have a cooking forum here.

It would belong more there than a sports gambling forum.

No need for Heinsey to waste his time even entering this one.

If he could only provide a smidgen of proof

This fool is EOG's version of the Pillow Guy.

They both lack common sense and medication.

This is NOT a Political thread! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Not a cooking forum, though we could change the name from Eye On Gaming to Eye On Grilling.

Or Eye On Garlic.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
How the fuck can this Schmo,

Call me a homo?

X donโ€™t mark the spot,

X sucks cock.

X got, got

Dotโ€ฆ Dot.. Dotโ€ฆ

Clown Posters, EOG got a surplus,

This X-Clown couldnโ€™t find a Clown at a fucking Circus.

Lord help us,

X hops on the short bus.

This dude thinks he knows about scalping,

This Rat doesnโ€™t understand Iโ€™m a Falcon.

Scratch that, Jaguar,

Iโ€™ll hide his corpse in my Armoire.
Yeah

How the fuck can this Schmo,

Call me a homo?

X donโ€™t mark the spot,

X sucks cock.

X got, got

Dotโ€ฆ Dot.. Dotโ€ฆ

Clown Posters, EOG got a surplus,

This X-Clown couldnโ€™t find a Clown at a fucking Circus.

Lord help us,

X hops on the short bus.

This dude thinks he knows about scalping,

This Rat doesnโ€™t understand Iโ€™m a Falcon.

Scratch that, Jaguar,

Iโ€™ll hide his corpse in my Armoire.

โ€œI will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse"​

hcskip

EOG Addicted
As I've said many times before, I'm here to find game winners, not to posit on political theater.

But wow, our clueless "President" (certainly illegally elected, if the videos and plain old common sense are any indications) has shit the bed. Probably literally as well as figuratively, given his dementia.

I'm sure his handlers have to dose him up with Adderall cocktails before he can speak in public.

And yes, it's hardly surprising that Biden's fanboys have gone into hiding.

PS - one more thing - lay off X-Files. His signal-to-noise ratio is fine in my book.

Last edited:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
As I've said many times before, I'm here to find game winners, not to posit on political theater.

But wow, our clueless "President" (certainly illegally elected, if the videos and plain old common sense are any indications) has shit the bed. Probably literally as well as figuratively, given his dementia.

I'm sure his handlers have to dose him up with Adderall cocktails before he can speak in public.

And yes, it's hardly surprising that Biden's fanboys have gone into hiding.

PS - one more thing - lay off X-Files. His signal-to-noise ratio is fine in my book.

I will grant your petition for mercy.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Z-Road,

Iโ€™m a Posting Prince, youโ€™re a Posting Toad.

Yeah, I said it

I donโ€™t regret it

Yeah, yeah, yeah

Blah, blah, blah

Hippity Hoop-La

Yeah

Call me Da-Da

Whatโ€™s the matter?

Use your words,

Your posting is for the Birds.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Z, you happy now?

Let me guess..... YEAH?
I'm in awe of you. Please tell me more about yourself.
What makes you happy?
What make you sad?
What do you want to change about the world?
What are your opinions about arts and literature?
I have so much to learn from your extraordinary brilliance!

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
What makes you happy?
What make you sad?
I have so much learn from your enduring brilliance!

He speaks.... holy fucking shit.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

OK.

What makes you happy?

Trading

What make you sad?

Cruelty

I want Sleepy impeached.

I'm a published author so there is your answer.

I have so much to learn from your enduring brilliance!

Thank you. I agree.

Please forward any other questions to this thread.

Don Eagleston

EOG Addicted
Are you guys still betting on Trump to win the election? News Flash: He lost legitimately by a decent margin. Trump carried Covid states.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Are you guys still betting on Trump to win the election? News Flash: He lost legitimately by a decent margin. Trump carried Covid states.

Did They Have Ballots Hidden Under Tables in Suitcases at Your Polling Location ?

Georgia Did.

Maybe Georgia Was The Only State That Stole it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Sure he did. That is why the DominionCrats are trying to change the constituency balance of the country by importing millions of illegals while simulteanously pushing against voters having to identify themselves with an ID.... They are doing all that because Sleepy won by a decent margin.

He got his fucking ass kicked. You don't believe me? How about the man himself?

1629847671606.png

Any questions?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I wasn't going to post anything political but since Donnie broke the Sippy seal.

Joe Biden is drawing dead. He has no path to survive. Kamala Harris will become POTUS sometime this year. It's complicated by the Gavin Newsom recall September 14 and Miss Virginia governor election in November.

Unless Mr. Wray is fixing to send him off with a Proud Boys red card, Sippy quitting is the be best forensic election audit outcome. Even the normals will think it was rigged.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I want the record to reflect that I said any bet on Sleepy, south of 2.50, with a view, was an absolute Mugs bet way before he ever said the above.

Let me ask you this.... if you knew Sleepy was going to say the above AFTER the Election, then at what Price would you have bitten on him BEFORE the Election?

You wouldn't at any price, you would have bet the fuck outta Trump.

This fucking Clown was an absolute false favorite and it ran true, he got got fucking buried.... Boston and I provided plenty of evidence of that.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I will post something nice about Sippy. This may be by accident or conscious. Absolute correct play to cut and run. Only play. Tweets and pizza to those left behind. The alternative is another war. If it is conscious, he is leaving Kamala a clean plate. To stay in would leave her a bunch of Hunter Biden crack pipes.

What he won't do but should is bomb the Leaving Las Vegas shit out of the Taliban on the way out to send a message to the world we are still the United States and you don't fuck with us.

Sippy will score 1 out of 2.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Every single one of these Republican, Democrat, media personalities saying we need to stay until every last American is out are talking bullshit. They can tee off without any responsibility because they know it won't happen and can't happen. It's virtue signaling and posing. Nobody is going to say what I'm posting even though I'm right.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I will post something nice about Sippy. This may be by accident or conscious. Absolute correct play to cut and run. Only play. Tweets and pizza to those left behind. The alternative is another war. If it is conscious, he is leaving Kamala a clean plate. To stay in would leave her a bunch of Hunter Biden crack pipes.

What he won't do but should is bomb the Leaving Las Vegas shit out of the Taliban on the way out to send a message to the world we are still the United States and you don't fuck with us.

Sippy will score 1 out of 2.

Taliban Representatives can tweet on twitter yet the sitting President of the United States couldn't. That's the world we are living in.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Every single one of these Republican, Democrat, media personalities saying we need to stay until every last American is out are talking bullshit. They can tee off without any responsibility because they know it won't happen and can't happen. It's virtue signaling and posing. Nobody is going to say what I'm posting even though I'm right.

We leave no one behind, period! This Criminal President did everything backwards, it's such a fucking shame I don't have the words.

Gamebred owning some people here. Interesting thread.

"For if any man (GameBred) think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself..."

"Do you see a man who is wise in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him..."

"For who maketh thee to differ from another? and what hast thou that thou didst not receive? now if thou didst receive it, why dost thou glory, as if thou hadst not received it?..."

"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Gamebred owning some people here. Interesting thread.

Will you Liberal pieces of shit look at the above. Fucking look at it.

Raiders is backing my play? You want to talk about Ancient Enemies. Double-D and Boston are going unto the Breach with me? Can you Morons find me 3 more anti-LBJ posters?

What unites us, Love of Country, is so much greater than what divides us, some billionare Prima Donna playing a child's game.

This shit ain't a game people, it's real life with real consequences, WAKE the fuck up you WOKE fucks, wake up. The only people Sleepy is bringing together are Ancient Forum enemies and he's bringing us together in solidarity against him..... that should tell you something.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Books paid you out because Sleepy is the certified president, not the duly elected President. You pulled an OJ and got away w/ Bloody fucking Murder.

Whatever process led you to placing a 1.51 or a 1.72 or a 2.49 bet on a guy who said this, AFTER the electionโ€ฆ

1629890416337.png

.... is a shit process and you need to file 69 that garbage. You were misled, you were hoodwinked, you were bamboozled

Itโ€™s akin to the Dad asking his Son how he did at his first poker game and the Son informs him that he lost 25 bucks and the Dad sighs in relief and says, โ€œThank God, you could have won 25 bucks.โ€ Sleepy bettors won 25 bucks, that ainโ€™t good.

Men, woman and non-binary beings who are generally sharper than me and bet on Sleepy at prices south of 2.50, forgive me but you mugged the fuck out on this one and you know it.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Will you Liberal pieces of shit look at the above. Fucking look at it.

Raiders is backing my play? You want to talk about Ancient Enemies. Double-D and Boston are going unto the Breach with me? Can you Morons find me 3 more anti-LBJ posters?

What unites us, Love of Country, is so much greater than what divides us, some billionare Prima Donna playing a child's game.

This shit ain't a game people, it's real life with real consequences, WAKE the fuck up you WOKE fucks, wake up. The only people Sleepy is bringing together are Ancient Forum enemies and he's bringing us together in solidarity against him..... that should tell you something.

There's a Nation Wide Man Hunt On For The GUY That You Put Into The THREAD TITLE.

We Might Have To Wait Until Groundhog Day To See If He Emerges From His Burrow.

These are The Things That Happen, When The Truth Gets Revealed.

kane

EOG master
Don Eagleston is our featured handicapper in the September edition of EOG's Grand Challenge.

Buckle up.
John, why is this political thread in this section of the forum? How about you do your job and move it where it belongs

jasson621

EOG Dedicated
John, why is this political thread in this section of the forum? How about you do your job and move it where it belongs
Kane is an enigma sometimes the best poster and sometimes the worst.

I see all the sand fell out off your twat and you're back here thinking you're important. No one gives one shit what you think or say.

kane

EOG master
Kane is an enigma sometimes the best poster and sometimes the worst.

I see all the sand fell out off your twat and you're back here thinking you're important. No one gives one shit what you think or say.
You do, otherwise you'd have me on ignore

1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2The same was in the beginning with God. 3All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4In him was life; and the life was the light of men. 5And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

The Witness of John

(Malachi 3:1-5)

6There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. 8He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

9That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. 10He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. 11He came unto his own, and his own received him not. 12But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 13Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

The Word Made His Dwelling among Us

(Psalm 84:1-12)

14And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. 15John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me. 16And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace. 17For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ. 18No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

The Mission of John the Baptist

(Isaiah 40:1-5; Matthew 3:1-12; Mark 1:1-8; Luke 3:1-20)

19And this is the record of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, Who art thou? 20And he confessed, and denied not; but confessed, I am not the Christ. 21And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elias? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet? And he answered, No. 22Then said they unto him, Who art thou? that we may give an answer to them that sent us. What sayest thou of thyself? 23He said, I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight the way of the Lord, as said the prophet Esaias.

24And they which were sent were of the Pharisees. 25And they asked him, and said unto him, Why baptizest thou then, if thou be not that Christ, nor Elias, neither that prophet? 26John answered them, saying, I baptize with water: but there standeth one among you, whom ye know not; 27He it is, who coming after me is preferred before me, whose shoe's latchet I am not worthy to unloose. 28These things were done in Bethabara beyond Jordan, where John was baptizing.

Behold, the Lamb of God

(Matthew 3:13-17; Mark 1:9-11; Luke 3:21-22)

29The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world. 30This is he of whom I said, After me cometh a man which is preferred before me: for he was before me. 31And I knew him not: but that he should be made manifest to Israel, therefore am I come baptizing with water. 32And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him. 33And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost. 34And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God.

Jesus Calls His First Disciples

(Matthew 4:18-22; Matthew 13:47-52; Mark 1:16-20; Luke 5:1-11)

35Again the next day after John stood, and two of his disciples; 36And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of God! 37And the two disciples heard him speak, and they followed Jesus. 38Then Jesus turned, and saw them following, and saith unto them, What seek ye? They said unto him, Rabbi, (which is to say, being interpreted, Master,) where dwellest thou? 39He saith unto them, Come and see. They came and saw where he dwelt, and abode with him that day: for it was about the tenth hour. 40One of the two which heard John speak, and followed him, was Andrew, Simon Peter's brother. 41He first findeth his own brother Simon, and saith unto him, We have found the Messias, which is, being interpreted, the Christ. 42And he brought him to Jesus. And when Jesus beheld him, he said, Thou art Simon the son of Jona: thou shalt be called Cephas, which is by interpretation, A stone.

Jesus Calls Philip and Nathanael

43The day following Jesus would go forth into Galilee, and findeth Philip, and saith unto him, Follow me. 44Now Philip was of Bethsaida, the city of Andrew and Peter. 45Philip findeth Nathanael, and saith unto him, We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph. 46And Nathanael said unto him, Can there any good thing come out of Nazareth? Philip saith unto him, Come and see. 47Jesus saw Nathanael coming to him, and saith of him, Behold an Israelite indeed, in whom is no guile! 48Nathanael saith unto him, Whence knowest thou me? Jesus answered and said unto him, Before that Philip called thee, when thou wast under the fig tree, I saw thee. 49Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel. 50Jesus answered and said unto him, Because I said unto thee, I saw thee under the fig tree, believest thou? thou shalt see greater things than these. 51And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2The same was in the beginning with God. 3All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4In him was life; and the life was the light of men. 5And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

The Witness of John

(Malachi 3:1-5)

6There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. 8He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

9That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. 10He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. 11He came unto his own, and his own received him not. 12But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 13Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

The Word Made His Dwelling among Us

(Psalm 84:1-12)

14And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. 15John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me. 16And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace. 17For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ. 18No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

The Mission of John the Baptist

(Isaiah 40:1-5; Matthew 3:1-12; Mark 1:1-8; Luke 3:1-20)

19And this is the record of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, Who art thou? 20And he confessed, and denied not; but confessed, I am not the Christ. 21And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elias? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet? And he answered, No. 22Then said they unto him, Who art thou? that we may give an answer to them that sent us. What sayest thou of thyself? 23He said, I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight the way of the Lord, as said the prophet Esaias.

24And they which were sent were of the Pharisees. 25And they asked him, and said unto him, Why baptizest thou then, if thou be not that Christ, nor Elias, neither that prophet? 26John answered them, saying, I baptize with water: but there standeth one among you, whom ye know not; 27He it is, who coming after me is preferred before me, whose shoe's latchet I am not worthy to unloose. 28These things were done in Bethabara beyond Jordan, where John was baptizing.

Behold, the Lamb of God

(Matthew 3:13-17; Mark 1:9-11; Luke 3:21-22)

29The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world. 30This is he of whom I said, After me cometh a man which is preferred before me: for he was before me. 31And I knew him not: but that he should be made manifest to Israel, therefore am I come baptizing with water. 32And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him. 33And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost. 34And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God.

Jesus Calls His First Disciples

(Matthew 4:18-22; Matthew 13:47-52; Mark 1:16-20; Luke 5:1-11)

35Again the next day after John stood, and two of his disciples; 36And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of God! 37And the two disciples heard him speak, and they followed Jesus. 38Then Jesus turned, and saw them following, and saith unto them, What seek ye? They said unto him, Rabbi, (which is to say, being interpreted, Master,) where dwellest thou? 39He saith unto them, Come and see. They came and saw where he dwelt, and abode with him that day: for it was about the tenth hour. 40One of the two which heard John speak, and followed him, was Andrew, Simon Peter's brother. 41He first findeth his own brother Simon, and saith unto him, We have found the Messias, which is, being interpreted, the Christ. 42And he brought him to Jesus. And when Jesus beheld him, he said, Thou art Simon the son of Jona: thou shalt be called Cephas, which is by interpretation, A stone.

Jesus Calls Philip and Nathanael

43The day following Jesus would go forth into Galilee, and findeth Philip, and saith unto him, Follow me. 44Now Philip was of Bethsaida, the city of Andrew and Peter. 45Philip findeth Nathanael, and saith unto him, We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph. 46And Nathanael said unto him, Can there any good thing come out of Nazareth? Philip saith unto him, Come and see. 47Jesus saw Nathanael coming to him, and saith of him, Behold an Israelite indeed, in whom is no guile! 48Nathanael saith unto him, Whence knowest thou me? Jesus answered and said unto him, Before that Philip called thee, when thou wast under the fig tree, I saw thee. 49Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel. 50Jesus answered and said unto him, Because I said unto thee, I saw thee under the fig tree, believest thou? thou shalt see greater things than these. 51And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.
Yeah