I demand Heisenberg make a statement

kane

EOG master
This is them covering windows so Poll Watchers can't do their job.... Why the fuck aren't the Poll Watchers in the same room so they can do their job?

This alone is all I need to know shady shit was going on.

View attachment 7464526
Poll watchers were in the same room, as were journalists, the covering of windows was for the unruly mob of trump supporters, once again, the poll watchers were in the room as the ballots were being counted, those are the facts

boston massacre

EOG Master
Daylight robbery, eh?

The Democrats are a political party that couldn't organize a Labor Day week-end cookout, let alone seamlessly steal an election. They are a disorganized mess.

You and the rest of the MAGA idiots are living in fantasy world.

Where are You Posting From ?

IRAN ?

boston massacre

EOG Master
No need to capitalize “you” my friend, I think about this situation more than I want to admit. The whole Middle East region is one tough nut to crack. I disagree about leaving the equipment. Would it have took more lives. I’m not sold on that if there was hard ball negotiations. Also I feel more lives are in danger with that technology in the hands of our enemies. I’m not naive enough to think what you see outwardly is the truth, but it seems we had a harder stance with China,
Isis, the Taliban, with Trump then Biden. The dude just exudes weakness IMO.

You're on Track AA.

The whole Middle East region is one tough nut to crack.

Trump Has Talked About it Many Times, AND All The Money We Have Spent There. Trillions. Trump Started The Withdrawal Talk With The Taliban, and it was Going To Be Done on HIS Terms and Conditions. He Set Them. I've Posted Them About 4 Times.

I disagree about leaving the equipment.

Trump Would Have Gotten it Out. It Was All Part of The Terms and Conditions. I'm Going To Post Them Again. Also, Not 1 American Troop Was Harmed in Afghanistan in Trump's Last 18 Months in Office.

Terms and Conditions

TRUMP Told The Taliban Leader That if 1 American Was Harmed, That He Knew Where The Taliban Leader Lived, and That He Would Blow Him, Everybody That He Knows, and Everything That He Owns, To Smithereens.

but it seems we had a harder stance with China, Isis, the Taliban, with Trump then Biden

AA.

Not 1 Country Fucked With America When Trump Was in Office.

Not Even 1 Cyber Attack, Never Mind an Attack on Americans or America.

Russia's Already Pulled Off a Few Cyber Attacks in America. The Taliban Blew Up 13 Military Members under Biden's Watch.

Unbelievable, That We Have over 3 More Years of THIS GUY !

1630519010334.png

1630519029463.png

boston massacre

EOG Master

The Caskets of The 13 Heroes Landed at Dover A.F. Base, and Biden Checked His Watch Everytime one of The Caskets was Taken Off The Plane.

Biden Check Watch 13 Times During Transfer of Fallen Soldiers?​

1630519222432.png

1630519433964.png

1630519452849.png

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Poll watchers were in the same room, as were journalists, the covering of windows was for the unruly mob of trump supporters, once again, the poll watchers were in the room as the ballots were being counted, those are the facts
Were these Poll watchers in the same room? The had a fucking Court Order when they didn't even need one and still couldn't get in.

1630530816243.png

You're ignorant and full of shit.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Unbelievable !​

Biden Leaves American Students Behind.

He's President, of America's Enemies.

29 Sacramento students stuck in Afghanistan, school district says​

Last edited:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Pres. Trump mentions Queen James @ 2:00 but that's not the point of this post.

@ 5:45 is the point of the post.

Here's what Bushay said about a similar pick of Hunter smoking crack or meth.

That's photoshopped and you're just not sharp enough about something like that to know it.

OTOH

Is the below photoshopped too or is it a screenshot? Am I still not sharp? If there was anyone sharper than me they'd be fucking dull :)

1630535676470.png

boston massacre

EOG Master
Said the same pussy who quit posting for 2 weeks in December after Biden voters put him out of commission and on his way to prison.

You're FULL OF SHIT, BIDEN BOY !

All Punks Like You Ever Do, is Lie, and Copy and Paste Lies From Other Frauds.

Go Back and Hang Out With The Young Boy Admirers, in The Lincoln Project.

There's a Special Thread They Have For You.

Great Americans, Along With Brave Soldiers, Who Leave No One Behind, Will Keep Exposing Phonies and Frauds Like You and Biden.

Come Back For More !

ouch

EOG Dedicated
While the Russian Bot (Game Bred) and the The Angry Man (Boston Massacred) have spent their time in this thread fellating each other with lies and disinformation, USA Today pointed out something very interesting yesterday. It seems that they went on a fact check mission, and found out that the picture of Joe Biden looking at his watch was taken as the ceremony came to an end. It did not happen during the ceremony.

Of course, in Trump World, the facts never matter....... so once somebody put the picture on Facebook, and somebody else made up a story about it, the right wing is off to the races. And as USA Today pointed out, the allegation simply wasn't true.

kane

EOG master
Ouch taking Gamebred to the woodshed, completely owning him in this thread, Gamebred comes with fake conspiracy theories and Ouch coming with facts

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
While the Russian Bot (Game Bred) and the The Angry Man (Boston Massacred) have spent their time in this thread fellating each other with lies and disinformation, USA Today pointed out something very interesting yesterday. It seems that they went on a fact check mission, and found out that the picture of Joe Biden looking at his watch was taken as the ceremony came to an end. It did not happen during the ceremony.

Of course, in Trump World, the facts never matter....... so once somebody put the picture on Facebook, and somebody else made up a story about it, the right wing is off to the races. And as USA Today pointed out, the allegation simply wasn't true.

What time is it?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
You're FULL OF SHIT, BIDEN BOY !

All Punks Like You Ever Do, is Lie, and Copy and Paste Lies From Other Frauds.

Go Back and Hang Out With The Young Boy Admirers, in The Lincoln Project.

There's a Special Thread They Have For You.

Great Americans, Along With Brave Soldiers, Who Leave No One Behind, Will Keep Exposing Phonies and Frauds Like You and Biden.

Come Back For More !

They are all full of shit, check this:

It seems that they went on a fact check mission, and found out that the picture of Joe Biden looking at his watch was taken as the ceremony came to an end. It did not happen during the ceremony.

Is this guy for real? The Gold Star Fathers talked about wanting to kick his ass over it. He did it 13 times.

Last edited:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Now Ouch is calling the Men whose Sons died due to Benedict Bidens utter incompentency, Liars. What a total piece of shit.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
These are the type of Idiots who vote for Benedict Biden. Just abject morons who have a total and complete disregard for truth and honor. We are witnessing it right here.

It seems that they went on a fact check mission, and found out that the picture of Joe Biden looking at his watch was taken as the ceremony came to an end. It did not happen during the ceremony.

Ouch taking Gamebred to the woodshed, completely owning him in this thread, Gamebred comes with fake conspiracy theories and Ouch coming with facts

They just can't stop fucking lying.

kane

EOG master
They are all full of shit, check this:

Is this guy for real? The Gold Star Fathers talked about wanting to kick his ass over it. He did it 13 times.
No he didn't check his watch 13 times, that's a lie, he checked his watch one time and it came at the end of the ceremony

kane

EOG master
Of course Gamebred won't read the article and learn the truth, he would rather stay in his ignorant position and believe the right wing fake news media, sad

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Of course Gamebred won't read the article and learn the truth, he would rather stay in his ignorant position and believe the right wing fake news media, sad

So both of these guys are liars? They both said it.

@ 5:00 Min

@ 6:10 Min

kane

EOG master
"There's no video or photographic evidence to support the claim that Biden checked his watch 13 times during this ceremony"

kane

EOG master
Gamebred, click on the link I provided and watch the video for yourself, the video clearly shows the ceremony coming to an end as the last vehicle pulls away, shorty after is when Biden glances down at his watch, watch the video for yourself

kane

EOG master
Biden had a son who served, he has great respect for our troops, the same troops your orange hero once called "losers and suckers", stop believing all the fake news and lies from right wing media

boston massacre

EOG Master

And You're Another Pathological Liar, Who Loves Fake News, and Hates America.

A Gold Star Father, Whose Son Was One of The 13 Blown Up in Afghanistan, Was at Dover Air Force Base With His Wife, To Greet His Son's Casket, and Observed Biden Checking His Watch Constantly, and Went on Television To Broadcast it in His Interview.

You and The Pathological Lying Fake News Should Stay on The Same Page With Each Other, So That You Can Both Masturbate Together.

When You are Finished With That, Go Find The Trump/Russian Collusion, so That You Can Verify That You are Not a Pathological Liar.

Last edited:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Gamebred, click on the link I provided and watch the video for yourself, the video clearly shows the ceremony coming to an end as the last vehicle pulls away, shorty after is when Biden glances down at his watch, watch the video for yourself

You have no idea how to think about anything which is why you are a Useful Idiot.

BTW, what time is it?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
And You're Another Pathological Liar, Who Loves Fake News, and Hates America.

A Gold Star Father, Whose Son Was One of The 13 Blown Up in Afghanistan, Was at Dover A

They both said it. Idiot thinks their trying to politicize their Sons' deaths. NO, they were fucking pissed off about it.

kane

EOG master
You have no idea how to think about anything which is why you are a Useful Idiot.

BTW, what time is it?
It's time for you to watch the video, all you have to do is click the link and watch the video, it's not long, you can clearly see the ceremony ending, then shortly after Biden glances down at his watch, of course instead of watching the video you would rather stay grounded in your ignorant position, I've provided you with proof, if you choose to ignore that proof there's nothing more I can do, so we move on

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
It's time for you to watch the video, all you have to do is click the link and watch the video, it's not long, you can clearly see the ceremony ending, then shortly after Biden glances down at his watch, of course instead of watching the video you would rather stay grounded in your ignorant position, I've provided you with proof, if you choose to ignore that proof there's nothing more I can do, so we move on

No. You watch the video. She doesn't even answer the "Watch Question," which tells you everything you need to know

boston massacre

EOG Master
Biden had a son who served, he has great respect for our troops, the same troops your orange hero once called "losers and suckers", stop believing all the fake news and lies from right wing media

called "losers and suckers",

That Was Already Exposed as Fake News.

Find That Trump Russian/Collusion Evidence.

You're One of The Wimps That Always Runs and Hides Whenever I Ask For it, in Addition To The Flake Poster, Ouch.

Stand Up Like You Have Some Courage Once in a While.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
The Reporter says that the father said Benedict Biden appeared to be checking his watch every time a coffin came out.....

IF IT DIDN"T HAPPEN, SHE WOULD DENY IT IMMEADETELY. She didn't even address it.

Per usual, I'm way ahead of you. Learn how to think for yourself, for the love of God.

kane

EOG master
I already watched the video, but this is a closeup, the video I watched is taken at more of a distance where you can clearly see the ceremony is over, at the exact moment Biden is seen glancing at his watch the ceremony is over

boston massacre

EOG Master
No. You watch the video. She doesn't even answer the "Watch Question," which tells you everything you need to know

PSAKI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything That Comes Out of Her Mouth is a Lie.

If She Told The Truth, She'd Be Fired !

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I already watched the video, but this is a closeup, the video I watched is taken at more of a distance where you can clearly see the ceremony is over, at the exact moment Biden is seen glancing at his watch the ceremony is over

Probably the 14th time he checked his watch.