I demand Heisenberg make a statement

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
The Reporter says that the father said Benedict Biden appeared to be checking his watch every time a coffin came out.....

IF IT DIDN"T HAPPEN, SHE WOULD DENY IT IMMEADETELY. She didn't even address it.

Per usual, I'm way ahead of you. Learn how to think for yourself, for the love of God.

BUMP

boston massacre

EOG Master
The Reporter says that the father said Benedict Biden appeared to be checking his watch every time a coffin came out.....

Per usual, I'm way ahead of you. Learn how to think for yourself, for the love of God.

The Gold Star Father, Even Said on Television, That He Leaned Over To His Wife During The Ceremony and Said To Her About Biden.

He looks at his watch after every single casket comes off

kane

EOG master
"There's no video or photographic evidence to support the claim that Biden checked his watch 13 times during this ceremony"
Show me video proof of Biden checking his watch 13 times, and no, two people who claim it happened isn't proof

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
The Gold Star Father, Even Said on Television, That He Leaned Over To His Wife During The Ceremony and Said To Her About Biden.

He looks at his watch after every single casket comes off
That was the 2nd dad and why would the first dad fucking lie on Natl TV about his Son's ceremony.

kane

EOG master
There is video proof that shows him checking his watch one time, and it came at the end of the ceremony, there is zero video proof that shows him doing it 13 times

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
There is video proof that shows him checking his watch one time, and it came at the end of the ceremony, there is zero video proof that shows him doing it 13 times

One time is one time too many but you wouldn't understand that. 13 times is fucking outrageous.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I ask for video proof, and this is your response, just like a typical Trump boot licker

I can look in both Dad's eyes and tell you they ain't hardly bullshitting. That's the difference between me and you.

kane

EOG master
I mean if Biden checked his watch 13 times, surely there are 13 separate pics showing it right? Or there would be a video showing him doing it 13 times, right? But there isn't, there aren't any photos or video showing it, just talking the word of two men who claim it happened without a shred of proof

kane

EOG master
I can look in both Dad's eyes and tell you they ain't hardly bullshitting. That's the difference between me and you.
Gamebred knows when someone is telling the truth by looking in their eyes, LMAO, just stop already

boston massacre

EOG Master
One time is one time too many but you wouldn't understand that. 13 times is fucking outrageous.
One time is one too many

And Leaving 1 American Behind in Afghanistan, Like Biden Has Done, is 1 To Many.

A Big Anti-American Phony Like Ouch Couldn't Even Try To Turn That into a Lie.

He Hides From All Truths, Because He's a Coward, Just Like Biden.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I mean if Biden checked his watch 13 times, surely there are 13 separate pics showing it right? Or there would be a video showing him doing it 13 times, right? But there isn't, there aren't any photos or video showing it, just talking the word of two men who claim it happened without a shred of proof

Why didn't she deny it when she had the chance? She avoided it.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Put Up a Video That is Lensed In on Biden The Whole Time at Dover Air Force Base.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Gamebred knows when someone is telling the truth by looking in their eyes, LMAO, just stop already

Never said, the my reference was to those 2 men. They ain't fucking lying and Jen's non-denial is proof..

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

They have no motive to lie about it, to what ends? To make Benedict look bad? He does a bang up job of that himself.

Use your head and apologize to those Gold Star Fathers.

kane

EOG master
Never said, the my reference was to those 2 men. They ain't fucking lying and Jen's non-denial is proof..
She probably avoided the question because she's in a no win position. I'll ask you this, let's say she flat out denied it, would you believe her? Of course you wouldn't, you would call her a lying bitch, the people on the right won't believe here regardless of what she says, so she's in an unwinnable position with people like you

kane

EOG master
They have no motive to lie about it, to what ends? To make Benedict look bad? He does a bang up job of that himself.

Use your head and apologize to those Gold Star Fathers.
I'll apologize when Trump apologizes to the Kahn Gold Star Family, and when Trump also apologizes for calling our troops "losers and suckers"

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
She probably avoided the question because she's in a no win position. I'll ask you this, let's say she flat out denied it, would you believe her? Of course you wouldn't, you would call her a lying bitch, the people on the right won't believe here regardless of what she says, so she's in an unwinnable position with people like you

Fuck spellcheck, you need braincheck on your computer.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

That's exactly what she did.

kane

EOG master

Look at how you spelled the word "Immediately", then tell me who needs spell check

kane

EOG master
That was the 2nd dad and why would the first dad fucking lie on Natl TV about his Son's ceremony.
This is why he would lie

"Mark Schmitz had told a military officer the night before that he wasn't much interested in speaking to a president he didn't vote for, one who's execution of the Afghan pullout he disdains-and one he now blames for the death of his 20 year old son Jared." So you have a grieving father meeting with the guy he didn't vote for and the guy who he blames for his son's death, so yeah, it's easy to see why he would lie about what happened

And here's a quote from the other one

Darin Hoover, who's son, Marine Staff Sgt. Taylor Hoover, died in the attack, refused to meet with Biden.
"We said absolutely not. We did not want to deal with him. We didn't want him anywhere near us. We as a family decided that that was the way it was going to be."

So you have two grieving fathers who both weren't Biden fans to begin with, and both of them blame Biden for their son's deaths, so it's easy to see why they would have an agenda against the president

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
This is why he would lie

"Mark Schmitz had told a military officer the night before that he wasn't much interested in speaking to a president he didn't vote for, one who's execution of the Afghan pullout he disdains-and one he now blames for the death of his 20 year old son Jared." So you have a grieving father meeting with the guy he didn't vote for and the guy who he blames for his son's death, so yeah, it's easy to see why he would lie about what happened

Darin Hoover, who's son, Marine Staff Sgt. Taylor Hoover, died in the attack, refused to meet with Biden.
"We said absolutely not. We did not want to deal with him. We didn't want him anywhere near us. We as a family decided that that was the way it was going to be."

So you have two grieving fathers who both weren't Biden fans to begin with, and both of them blame Biden for their son's deaths, so it's easy to see why they would have an agenda against the president

What time is it?

ouch

EOG Dedicated
This is why he would lie

This.

ouch

EOG Dedicated
What time is it?

Glad you asked, comrade.

In Moscow, where you are located in your Soviet-era shit hole of an apartment, it is well after midnight.

And yet, here you are..... flexing those Russian Bot muscles, straining to come up with anything that can be useful as disinformation.

You gave yourself away by using the term "useful idiot" in a constant and ad nauseum fashion. As you know, that's an expression created by the KGB and popularized by your country's intelligence services. It helped get Donald Trump elected president. You didn't need to collude with him......that idiot would have just slowed your people down anyway from what you were trying to accomplish.

Putin's people did a decent job prepping you. They taught you a little bit about the great American basketball player, Lebron James, gave you a snappy moniker (I trade, therefore I am)......Descartes would be so proud......and taught you a little bit about math so you could try to look intelligent mumbling some bullshit theories.

And you proved that lies and disinformation (like the shit you spewed in this thread) can go a long way in influencing the American public.

Anyway, I got to leave......the college football season starts in an hour, and isn't that the reason we are really on this site to begin with?

Das Vidaniya, Game Bred.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Glad you asked, comrade.

In Moscow, where you are located in your Soviet-era shit hole of an apartment, it is well after midnight.

And yet, here you are..... flexing those Russian Bot muscles, straining to come up with anything that can be useful as disinformation.

You gave yourself away by using the term "useful idiot" in a constant and ad nauseum fashion. As you know, that's an expression created by the KGB and popularized by your country's intelligence services. It helped get Donald Trump elected president. You didn't need to collude with him......that idiot would have just slowed your people down anyway from what you were trying to accomplish.

Putin's people did a decent job prepping you. They taught you a little bit about the great American basketball player, Lebron James, gave you a snappy moniker (I trade, therefore I am)......Descartes would be so proud......and taught you a little bit about math so you could try to look intelligent mumbling some bullshit theories.

And you proved that lies and disinformation (like the shit you spewed in this thread) can go a long way in influencing the American public.

Anyway, I got to leave......the college football season starts in an hour, and isn't that the reason we are really on this site to begin with?

Das Vidaniya, Game Bred.

LMAO, Can you get anything right? It's 23:18 or 11:18 pm.