I was banned from RX, because I question Jman

seahawk789

EOG Member
I was banned at the RX because I posted in a thread about Journeyman backing out of their Vegas party..........He does this every year this year his excuse one week before the party was he is afraid to fly......He then got upset at posters when they said maybe he is afraid to show up because of what he looks like I dont think anyone cares......So he then posted photos of himself of this big hunk with musles that he got off of match.com when I question him my post was deleted....And I was banned he claimed because of my email which was a lie...He tried to bring the late Glaken in to it how low can you go
:LMAO

No wonder that place keeps losing posters
----------------------------------------

mofome

Banned
Re: I was banned from RX, because I question Jman

I was banned at the RX because I posted in a thread about Journeyman backing out of their Vegas party..........He does this every year this year his excuse one week before the party was he is afraid to fly......He then got upset at posters when they said maybe he is afraid to show up because of what he looks like I dont think anyone cares......So he then posted photos of himself of this big hunk with musles that he got off of match.com when I question him my post was deleted....And I was banned he claimed because of my email which was a lie...He tried to bring the late Glaken in to it how low can you go
:LMAO

No wonder that place keeps losing posters
----------------------------------------

i didnt read this post before. i'll fight journeyman for money if hes actually big.

:+excited-

seahawk789

EOG Member

Im sure you could kick his ass mofo........ the reason he wont show is he is fat and ashamed of it......... He wont even meet other RXers in his hometown.

mofome

Banned

Im sure you could kick his ass mofo........ the reason he wont show his face is he is a fat and ashamed of it......... He wont even meet other RXers in his hometown.

i never had a problem with journey...but he sounds pretty gay in this instance. eog is awesome, hopefully you'll chill here.

:cocktail

my wager is 5 years from now EVERYONE will be banned from the rx.

f'em

MO..........

GO VOLS.

What email adress Yimmy...
<TABLE class=tborder id=post4421587 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> 09-01-2007, 04:10 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> #154 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>Journeyman<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_4421587", true); </SCRIPT>
J-Man NFL Pick 4 Champion 2006

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_4421587 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Are you serious? the guy was a ghost who used Glaken789@aol.com as his email addy.

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --> <!-- / controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

seahawk789

EOG Member

<table class="tborder" id="post4421587" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(253, 222, 130); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 09-01-2007, 04:10 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></td><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(253, 222, 130); border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #154 </td></tr><tr valign="top"><td class="alt2" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(253, 222, 130); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175">Journeyman<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_4421587", true); </script>
J-Man NFL Pick 4 Champion 2006

</td><td class="alt1" id="td_post_4421587" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(253, 222, 130);"><!-- icon and title -->
<hr style="color: rgb(253, 222, 130);" size="1"><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Are you serious? the guy was a ghost who used Glaken789@aol.com as his email addy.

</td></tr><tr><td class="alt2" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(253, 222, 130); border-width: 0px 1px 1px;"> </td><td class="alt1" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(253, 222, 130); border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;" align="right"><!-- controls --> <!-- / controls --></td></tr></tbody></table>

Total lie Jimmy I used to respect Jman...... I can tell you now he is lying about the flying excuse since he is lying about the email... I just pointed out the photo he posted of himself was from match.com....... go to it and right click and then hit properties and it will show you that.. since he was busted about the pic he had to think of someway to delete my post and that was what he came up with..

Thank god this site allows freedom of speech

Well, it looks like another investigation by the forum police is due...

dirty

EOG Master

Total lie Jimmy I used to respect Jman...... I can tell you now he is lying about the flying excuse since he is lying about the email... I just pointed out the photo he posted of himself was from match.com....... go to it and right click and then hit properties and it will show you that.. since he was busted about the pic he had to think of someway to delete my post and that was what he came up with..

Thank god this site allows freedom of speech

You are correct... I tried to send a email and it bounced back here is the Proof

This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason:

Each of the following recipients was rejected by a remote mail server.
The reasons given by the server are included to help you determine why
each recipient was rejected.

Recipient: <Glaken789@aol.com>
Reason: MAILBOX NOT FOUND

Please reply to Postmaster@charter.net
if you feel this message to be in error.
</pre>

<hr size="4" width="90%">
Reporting-MTA: dns; mtai05.charter.net
Arrival-Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 18:26:28 -0400
Received-From-MTA: dns; aa04.charter.net (10.20.200.156)

Final-Recipient: RFC822; <Glaken789@aol.com>
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: dns; mailin-02.mx.aol.com (64.12.137.168)
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 MAILBOX NOT FOUND
</pre>

dirty

EOG Master

Sounds to me like Journeyman is a True Piece of shit

seahawk789

EOG Member

You are correct... I tried to send a email and it bounced back here is the Proof

This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason:

Each of the following recipients was rejected by a remote mail server.
The reasons given by the server are included to help you determine why
each recipient was rejected.

Recipient: <glaken789 @aol.com=""></glaken789>
Reason: MAILBOX NOT FOUND

Please reply to Postmaster@charter.net
if you feel this message to be in error.

<hr size="4" width="90%">
Reporting-MTA: dns; mtai05.charter.net
Arrival-Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 18:26:28 -0400
Received-From-MTA: dns; aa04.charter.net (10.20.200.156)

Final-Recipient: RFC822; <glaken789 @aol.com=""></glaken789>
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: dns; mailin-02.mx.aol.com (64.12.137.168)
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 MAILBOX NOT FOUND

Thank You Dirty...And F-ck the RX.......A mod that dont want to go RX events im sure his trip is comp by them.......Or take a bus or train or just tell posters your not ever going to attend........Quit playing games every year.

And then post someone else's photo from match.com claiming its you:LMAO

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Welcome to EOG seahawk.

The past is past. Let's move on and have fun.

the Jack Wagner look-a-like muscle pic is :LMAO

odds that pic is him

no -1000
yes +800

mofome

Banned

glaken means a lot to deeds, deeds is my bud, if 'jman' has disrespected glaken then i will have to pound his face into a pouder.

:cocktail

seventypercent

EOG Member

its seems eog has grown from last season, I see alot of posters here i respect that use to post at the rx , and might still do.

i know a few people that were banned, most of time when they make someone look stupid that the mods love, or posters that are really good, usually disappear due to jealousy.

would love to see eog grow to dominate:houra

mofome

Banned

its seems eog has grown from last season, I see alot of posters here i respect that use to post at the rx , and might still do.

i know a few people that were banned, most of time when they make someone look stupid that the mods love, or posters that are really good, usually disappear due to jealousy.

would love to see eog grow to dominate:houra

eog does dominate.

glaken means a lot to deeds, deeds is my bud, if 'jman' has disrespected glaken then i will have to pound his face into a pouder.
MO is on a mean streak :suit:

how's ur lifting going bud?

mofome

Banned

MO is on a mean streak :suit:

how's ur lifting going bud?

:nono

no mean streak. but glaken means a lot to Dirty. i mean, dirt loves the guy and his family. so if someone disrespects him then thats not ok. im in a wonderful mood...fights are gay, but sometimes people should be pounded on. some things arent ok. imo.

lifting is ok. deeds gave you my most recent update.

im defensive of my friends. more so than i probably should be. thats life.

I understand, I wasn't being a smartass. I was referring to recent pics and joeybagadonuts discussion. There have been a lot of e-arguments lately, not just you.

IMO loyalty means a lot, and says lot.:cheers

mo isn't it kinda childish to say ur gonna pound someone's face into powder?

mofome

Banned

I understand, I wasn't being a smartass. I was referring to recent pics and joeybagadonuts discussion. There have been a lot of e-arguments lately, not just you.

haha yeah well i would have said the same thing to joey any day of the week and any time. its comical that people say things online, that they wouldnt in person, and then call the other person a online tough guy. people dont talk that way in person; im the same here as i am everywhere. i love my buds and would do anything for anyone....but my patience can be short with people who talk too much.

i just posted that one pic dicking around.

:houra

PO69

EOG Master

Well if anyone ACTUALLY thought that Journeyman was going to the bash, then I have some rental property to sell you in New Orleans.

Of course he was never going to the bash

haha yeah well i would have said the same thing to joey any day of the week and any time. its comical that people say things online, that they wouldnt in person, and then call the other person a online tough guy. people dont talk that way in person; im the same here as i am everywhere. i love my buds and would do anything for anyone....but my patience can be short with people who talk too much.

i just posted that one pic dicking around.

:houra

I agree, most of these people will never show their face at a blast/bash, yet call other posters cowards:+clueless

Messing around or not, that pic shows that you actually go the gym (not that I doubted you) and put in work:cheers.
Personally, I have taken the entire summer off to swim(pool is open and my joints were throbbing), and can't wait till I start again on Monday.:+excited-
I'm a little over 5' 7" , weigh about 185. I'd like to put back on the muscle I've lost over summer (5-7 lbs) and maybe drop a couple more lbs of fat. Swimming almost everyday has kept my back strong, but I notice my arms have thinned out a bit:(

mofome

Banned

I agree, most of these people will never show their face at a blast/bash, yet call other posters cowards:+clueless

Messing around or not, that pic shows that you actually go the gym (not that I doubted you) and put in work:cheers.
Personally, I have taken the entire summer off to swim(pool is open and my joints were throbbing), and can't wait till I start again on Monday.:+excited-
I'm a little over 5' 7" , weigh about 185. I'd like to put back on the muscle I've lost over summer (5-7 lbs) and maybe drop a couple more lbs of fat. Swimming almost everyday has kept my back strong, but I notice my arms have thinned out a bit:(

yeah people dont believe much online...its ok. i will beat joey if he talks that way in person and he knows that. i just dont see what people do not understand. if you're kind and humble i will give you anything ive got...if you talk 'tough'...fuck it, lets see what happens. if you disrespect my friends...then its more than i can deal with. thats not good or anything, but its honest.
i benched 355 the other day which was fine, i'll give 360 a go on monday or tuesday. i can do 120 dumbells on the incline bench and 290 incline if i am working with the bar. im getting back to where i was a couple years ago. we could make a thread on here or talk on email if you want to chat about lifting and all. your goals and what not.
:cheers

mofome

Banned

Well if anyone ACTUALLY thought that Journeyman was going to the bash, then I have some rental property to sell you in New Orleans.

Of course he was never going to the bash

you've also said i wont show up.

:+clueless

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

He maxxed at 155 the other day man

:+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3

It's all good fellas'. It was never a good idea over there but that is their business. (None of mine). My focus is trying to do good things at EOG. As many good as I can.

Semper Fi