I was banned from RX, because I question Jman

mofome

Banned
Re: I was banned from RX, because I question Jman

the insecure ladies of therx have put me on pr without me even posting over there.

:cocktail

awwww

:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

I was thinking of that mofo . He's up there in MD somewhere - might be real close by. Maybe you can go
whip his ass - just for the hell of it.

mofome

Banned

I was thinking of that mofo . He's up there in MD somewhere - might be real close by. Maybe you can go
whip his ass - just for the hell of it.

hes never said anything about me that i know of. if he wanted to meet, for any reason, that would be fine. i did get put on pr at therx, even though i dont post there....so there is some silliness. they seem like a bunch of wanna-be tough mods that really just need to relax and stop taking shit so seriously. if jman wanted to meet up and he had a problem, we could figure things out. if he wanted to meet and have some beers, that could be arranged as well. he seems like hes just kinda goofy and probably insecure about some things and that leads him to looking like a goofball from time to time. that being said...we all have our insecurites...the problem is, most people are insecure about them. go figure. ive got plenty of them myslef and my life is still wonderful.

oscar...you need to get your ass back up around here for some drinks.

:houra :houra :houra

biggamer3

EOG Master

An interesting find via good ole Google (had some time on my hands):

<table class="tborder" id="post95987" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead">12-13-2004, 03:58 AM <!-- / status icon and date -->
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="padding: 0px;"> <!-- user info --> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="6" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2"></td> <td nowrap="nowrap"> Journeyman <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_95987", true); </script>
PPOrg Member
Activity Level 1
Gender / Orientation: bi-sexual
</td> <td width="100%"> </td> <td nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> <table class="WWU002postbit" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="2"> <tbody><tr> <td> </td> <td> </td> </tr> <tr> <td title="0%"> </td> <td title="User has been a member for 66% of the board's existance. Join date: Dec 2004 Board start: Jul 2003"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td> </td> <td> </td> </tr> <tr> <td title="This member has not visited today. 0% of possible points for today earned"> </td> <td dir="ltr"> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> Join Date: Dec 2004

<!-- Clesto --> <!-- Digg --> <!-- Reddit --> <!-- Furl --> <!-- Dec icio us --> <!-- Spurl --> +Spurl
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!-- / user info --> </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_95987"> <!-- message, attachments, sig --> <!-- icon and title --> Re: What's your favorite website?
<hr style="color: rgb(236, 236, 236);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> I post a lot at a gambling forum, actually, i work there. lol

therx.com

don't really know much about gambling but its a fun place to shoot the breeze nonetheless.
</td></tr></tbody></table>

it appears to be a gay filipino site:
<table class="tborder" id="post95987" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead">What's your favorite website? - Page 5 - Pinoy Pride
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="padding: 0px;">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_95987">
</td></tr></tbody></table>
Bump!

sl55

EOG Veteran

Getting paid by Shrink :LMAO that is another issue entirely....I have seen others talk about this and could very much relate....when he was in charge being paid was 'hey Ken, you gonna pay me' if he was in a good mood, he wouldn't hang up the phone on you,he paid when he decided to, he treated people with no respect, I had forgot about that .....another GREAT reason the Rx went under new mgmt! pay on time! ALWAYS!

I forgot about that BS.

bump for the new mods and remember jman never lies:rolleyes: