January 6 committee hearings

Bushay

NHL Expert
Lots of scum bags going to prison soon based on what we learned today. And since day one, all from MAGA's or ex-MAGA's seeing the light of day

And we all told you so.

This is going to be Epic!

mr merlin

EOG Master
What do you think Ray Epps was up to?

He's To Big Of A Flake, To Ask That Question.
Yup, it's not a coincidence that not one of the libs here can actually discuss anything, they only have talking points, actual arguments based on reason are inconceivable.

Let me answer my own question as mr blueline...what was ray epps doing? Doesn't matter, trump is bad, the end.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Yup, it's not a coincidence that not one of the libs here can actually discuss anything, they only have talking points, actual arguments based on reason are inconceivable.

Let me answer my own question as mr blueline...what was ray epps doing? Doesn't matter, trump is bad, the end.

not one of the libs here can actually discuss anything,

Spot On

To Stupid.

Very Easy People To Con.

Dumb As Fuck.

That's Life As A Flake.

Bushay

NHL Expert
lol. If nobody cares....someone better notify the twice impeached, prison-bound ex-president. He's having another hissy fit.

Based on previous hissy fits....I'm guessing he threw his lunch against the wall again! lol.

Bannon prolly doesn't care either.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

mr merlin

EOG Master
lol. If nobody cares....someone better notify the twice impeached, prison-bound ex-president. He's having another hissy fit.

Based on previous hissy fits....I'm guessing he threw his lunch against the wall again! lol.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Jail huh? wouldn't that guarantee jail for biden, perhaps hillary, , even obama, zero chance of that. they live under the fantasy that if they indict trump he would not be able to win the nomination, I doubt that, if anything it would rally everyone behind him.

Desantis has a good chance if the dems do nothing so stupid as to try to charge trump with phony crimes that cant stick anyway.

mr merlin

EOG Master

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Bannon is charged with misdemeanor contempt of congress right? maximum penalty 1 yr. I assume the show trial will convict him, when he's out in a few months he'll be immensely more popular and powerful as well.

Everything is going to collapse on the democrats, show trials and phony granstanding are not going to stop the inevitable.

Last edited:

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You're so dumb that you'll believe anything.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Bannon with a masterful defense strategy, no witnesses, no testimony, no nothing, well done sir!

Dick Morris Says Hillary Will Run Against Trump, Read More

Home | Politics

Tags: Capitol Riot | Bannon Trial

Steve Bannon's Defense Seeks Acquittal Then Rests Case​

[IMG alt="Steve Bannon's Defense Seeks Acquittal Then Rests Case"]https://www.newsmax.com/CMSPages/Ge...cbb78c&SiteName=Newsmax&maxsidesize=600[/IMG]

(AP)

Thursday, 21 July 2022 03:10 PM EDT

[IMG alt="facebook"]https://www.newsmax.com/App_Themes/Newsmax/images/articlePage/shareFB_icon.png[/IMG]
[IMG alt="twitter"]https://www.newsmax.com/App_Themes/Newsmax/images/articlePage/shareTwitter.png[/IMG]

Comment|

Print|

A A

Lawyers for Trump ally Steve Bannon did not call any witnesses and declined to testify himself in his contempt of Congress trial on Thursday and instead argued the judge should just acquit him, saying prosecutors hadn't proven their case.
The decision to forgo calling any witnesses in Bannon's defense cleared the way for closing arguments to begin Friday