Jay Cutler signs a 1-year deal with Miami

kane

EOG master
Re: Jay Cutler signs a 1-year deal with Miami

Did you post -2.5? who cares, where did that line change go? Market must have decided it shouldn't have happened huh

I posted the Westgate re-opened the game TB -2.5, most books have it off the board, let's see what the line is closer to the game, Miami's SB odds are higher, and the Juice on under their win total has increased. And FTR, I don't think Tannehill is anything more than an average QB, but I think he's slightly better than Cutler, not a big difference between the two

kane

EOG master

wow, 30 cent movement same number going from their franchise QB that they built the entire roster around to a guy they called in from the booth

That guy must have a shit ton of talent huh

market decided that

LMAO, if that guy had a shit ton of talent he would have been playing for someone rather than sitting in a broadcast booth. And LOL at calling Tannehill a franchise QB, there are only a handful of those guys currently playing, and Tanny ain't one of them

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

LMAO, if that guy had a shit ton of talent he would have been playing for someone rather than sitting in a broadcast booth. And LOL at calling Tannehill a franchise QB, there are only a handful of those guys currently playing, and Tanny ain't one of them

he's treated and paid like one by Miami so

And Cutler only would have come back for starter money for a team that at least had a prayer to go somewhere

And Cutler only would have come back for starter money for a team that at least had a prayer to go somewhere

A few 2017 QB salaries to put things in perspective:

Sam Bradford 18 mil
Alex Smith 17 mil
Brock Osweiler 16 mil
Andy Dalton 15.7 mil
Mike Glennon 14 mil
Cutler 10 mil

kane

EOG master

You can't judge someone based on their salary, otherwise Jason Heyward is getting paid like a franchise player, but we both know he's not. The fact is there's such a dearth of good QB's in the league, that when you find a guy who's decent like Tanny, you overpay to keep him, there isn't a lot of choices when it comes to the QB position

kane

EOG master

A few 2017 QB salaries to put things in perspective:

Sam Bradford 18 mil
Alex Smith 17 mil
Brock Osweiler 16 mil
Andy Dalton 15.7 mil
Mike Glennon 14 mil
Cutler 10 mil

Right on Heisey, like I just posted, there are so few good QB's that teams have no choice but to overpay for them. Osweiler at 16M, oh my god

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

I think this was about Gase far more than it was about the money for Cutler.

Cutler has dealt with dog shit coordinators in Chicago for most of his career and liked Gase and then Gase got a promotion out of town and Cutler was back to inept offensive game planning.

HE was given another year with Gase and decided he wanted to play. Really not that complicated.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

exhibit A... Martz and the king of the 7 step drop while the Bears had one of the worst offensive lines in football. Not to mention got rid of Greg Olsen, who Cutler had chemistry with.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

oh how little people forget the ineptitude Jay Cutler dealt with

Lovie Smith can't play .250 in the worst part of the Big 10 and that's what he started with

then he gets Martz and a system that only worked 20 years ago because Kurt Warner had the best offensive line in the league and was never under pressure, and turf probably didn't hurt

Then the Bears call in the Canadian coach that does terrible in both Chicago and Baltimore and is laughed back to Canada

The one year of competence he had was Gase and he put up good numbers throwing to wide receivers pumping gas somewhere now.

This isn't revisionist history, this is what happened. As a Bears fan, it's disgusting.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Martz was absolutely brutal in Chicago. Did little in Detroit also.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Martz was absolutely brutal in Chicago. Did little in Detroit also.

Bears should have fired John Fox and hired Gase rather than let him leverage himself to Miami. Period. Cutler probably retired earlier than he wanted to based on that decision.

Bears should have fired John Fox and hired Gase rather than let him leverage himself to Miami. Period. Cutler probably retired earlier than he wanted to based on that decision.

Wait in another thread you said they should have kept Fox and Gase together?:doh1

I guess just keep throwing things at the wall somethings got to stick.

No one can be this bad at predictions. ::LMAO::::LMAO::

rico1

EOG Master

Dear Lord Jesus! Can't make it up! The resident EOG moron has repeatedly chimed in on his donkey bullshit! :LMAO

kane

EOG master

Right as the Tannehill news broke I played under 7.5 (-05), interested to see what it re-opens at

I would like to thank Jay "loser" Cutler for coming to Miami thus guaranteeing my under would be a winner. Here's to you Jay :cheers

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Yep, great call Kane. Ive found when he says get on something you should probably listen if you like cash.

Miami a playoff team last year with a converted WR playing QB, this year with Cutler? Not so much.

As Kane IMMEDIATELY pointed out, Cutler taking over for Tanny had to mean less wins. And he was 100% correct!

NICE CA$$$HHH KANE!!

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

BTW both Ruca and Kane have put on clinics this year in how to pick your spots and make the bookies pay.

While most baseball fans loved Cubs to go over 96 wins and repeat, Ruca advised all to look the other way and FADE them instead!!?

And despite this place being like a 2nd home for Cutler fans, Kane held his ground and told everyone that would listen the addition of Cutler would make Miami worse.

And man oh man were both these guys right!!

Nothing short of a free clinic put on by these two EOG veterans. Two unpopular views but boy did they turn out to be lucrative positions in the market!

If EOG does have a Poster of the Year I cant think of more deserving men. They put cash in our pockets, thats what we are here for!!

Well done gent$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!

MrTop

EOG Master

I would like to thank Jay "loser" Cutler for coming to Miami thus guaranteeing my under would be a winner. Here's to you Jay :cheers

wow great call Kane. I was wrong I thought cutler has something left. The guy is a bum. I hope Cutler could get his TV gig back.

nice work

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

I was about to put down some serious action on Miami, very good young team, assumed Cutler would make them better.

Or at least not make them worse!!?

Playoff team last year!!?? Backwards after signing Cutler? No way!!?

But yep, Kane saw it all along. Cutler made Miami worse!!

Thankfully scanning the forums I saw Kane and the pure confidence he had in his opinion and laid off from betting on Jay and the Dolphins.

I owe you a cold one if you come up this way Kane! Well done Sir, well done.

MrTop

EOG Master

Well I was going to play Miami but backed off when I saw Kane basically saying that Cutler is a bum. Will make Miami a lot worse. Just nothing good about this bum from TV . I am so glad I did not play this.

Kane I don't know what area you are from but me and the people i told about the play want to say thank you . Let me know if you are planning to come to the North east or vegas we could get together have lunch or dinner. Just to say thanks for the money you saved us.

:btj:

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

I was about to put down some serious action on Miami, very good young team, assumed Cutler would make them better.

Or at least not make them worse!!?

Playoff team last year!!?? Backwards after signing Cutler? No way!!?

But yep, Kane saw it all along. Cutler made Miami worse!!

Thankfully scanning the forums I saw Kane and the pure confidence he had in his opinion and laid off from betting on Jay and the Dolphins.

I owe you a cold one if you come up this way Kane! Well done Sir, well done.

Let’s thank god no woman has ever let you attempt to breed with her, good god what stupidity. Miami doesn’t make the playoffs this year with any qb in the league.

45-0 loss to a Baltimore team the bears skull fucked when Cutler was out

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

wow great call Kane. I was wrong I thought cutler has something left. The guy is a bum. I hope Cutler could get his TV gig back.

nice work

Good call. Too bad he lost 100 times that on the Miami hurricanes the last two weeks. The big money was fading the dolphins when cutler missed the game. He tried to carry that pitiful team but couldn’t. They’re worse then the browns without him, as evidenced by their 45-0 loss to a mediocre ravens team

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Ruca - guaranteed dolphins would never sign cutler. 100 percent dead wrong.

Kane- thought cutler would ruin a playoff team - the worst loss of the nfl season was the dolphin without cutler - 100 percent dead wrong.

Javybaez9 - knew Miami was fatally flawed at most aspects of football and that they’d miss playoffs no matter the qb - 100 percent right.

/ thread

MrTop

EOG Master

Ruca taking the winter off in his new colorado home next to seinfeld with more than + 32 units in 2017

homes of the rich and famous

High Times

EOG Master

The Fins have a solid group of receivers and a decent O-line, under Gase he should put up good numbers, we'll see

So which one is it? You like him .........but now you were sure he sucked that's why you bet it? But at first you said FUCK!!!!!!!!!
Are you one of those people that plays both sides so you can claim to be right.......

High Times

EOG Master

Let’s thank god no woman has ever let you attempt to breed with her, good god what stupidity. Miami doesn’t make the playoffs this year with any qb in the league.

45-0 loss to a Baltimore team the bears skull fucked when Cutler was out

You're right

High Times

EOG Master

I was wrong on this too.... I really thought Miami was good enough to make the playoffs ( Big Dolphin fan probably is the problem) but the only person to blame is Gase as he never has them prepared EVER! The Patriot win was the talent wanted to beat Brady that night at home on TV. Proof that we have talent (Cutler or Tannihil) but have no leadership (Coach)..... Gase is horrible like most offensive coirdinators turned head coach. Deffensive coaches make better head coaches for some reason.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

One constant, no matter where Cutler goes the team suddenly just isnt good enough .........

Gee, I wonder why?

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

I was wrong on this too.... I really thought Miami was good enough to make the playoffs ( Big Dolphin fan probably is the problem) but the only person to blame is Gase as he never has them prepared EVER! The Patriot win was the talent wanted to beat Brady that night at home on TV. Proof that we have talent (Cutler or Tannihil) but have no leadership (Coach).....

Ummm.... you do realize Gase was there the year before Cutler arrived and made the playoffs, LOL.

As I said, playoff teams suddenly just arent good enough when Cutler shows up.

:lol :lol

High Times

EOG Master

Ummm.... you do realize Gase was there the year before Cutler arrived and made the playoffs, LOL.

Teams that have winning records have harder schedules the next year..... Miami made the playoffs because they have talent. Sometimes coaches are lucky and get a good team. Him and Philbin have destroyed this team...........

High Times

EOG Master

One constant, no matter where Cutler goes the team suddenly just isnt good enough .........

Gee, I wonder why?

Cutler didn't help but He's not the reason Miami sucked this year.... That's all most of us said. Nobody said they would be better with him....... And are you not the guy who said Ronda Rousey could beat a man? Not just a man but Money Mayweather....... Nobody is that dumb

High Times

EOG Master

She couldn't even beat a legitimate women fighter as she was a fraud. Complete fraud.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

They go 1-15 with matt Moore, or as some here view him, “the savior.”

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

The team was projected for 7 wins before their qb went down and before they traded heir Best running back lol. This was a bad team.

But yes, teams that have the worst loss of the nfl season, 45-0 to an average Baltimore squad just simply aren’t good enough. I wish Tannehill would have stayed healthy this year. They win 10 games last year despite being a 6 win caliber team and the over under reflected that even before they lost their bye and had their only real running back traded.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

I was wrong on this too.... I really thought Miami was good enough to make the playoffs ( Big Dolphin fan probably is the problem) but the only person to blame is Gase as he never has them prepared EVER! The Patriot win was the talent wanted to beat Brady that night at home on TV. Proof that we have talent (Cutler or Tannihil) but have no leadership (Coach)..... Gase is horrible like most offensive coirdinators turned head coach. Deffensive coaches make better head coaches for some reason.

This is the right answer. I like Gase too but the really unimaginative playcalling this year doomed them. Part of it is Parker regressed badly. He was supposed to show promise as a potential number one and instead he was barely a 3. If Cutler plays really well the whole year and doesn’t get hurt a couple times i think they probably still go 8-8.

Cutler lost a game this year with a 121 qb rating lol. Rare to see that.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Miami isn’t good. They weren’t going to be anything this year no matter who was at qb. They wasted 11 million to go 6-10 instead of 2-14 and cost themselves several draft spots. This kind of thinking is why they are who they are. Bringing in Cutler was a waste. Bringing in any one was a waste. They weren’t going anywhere. Blaming Cutler for their regression is incorrect.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Miami isn’t good. They weren’t going to be anything this year no matter who was at qb. They wasted 11 million to go 6-10 instead of 2-14 and cost themselves several draft spots. This kind of thinking is why they are who they are. Bringing in Cutler was a waste. Bringing in any one was a waste. They weren’t going anywhere. Blaming Cutler for their regression is incorrect.

I think between this and the hurricane, it was that type of season for Miami. What you see is what you get with Cutler - and Tannehill. It’ll be interesting to see what direction they go next year. One positive for Miami is they found a RB in Drake.

It could always be worse. The Vegas win total for the Colts was 8.5. Easy cash there.