Jimmy Butler unstoppable in the second half

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It was no big deal. He only called the ref a pussy ass mobile. Last night is when he should have got ejected and suspended.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I just did a quick look of fuck you final four roosters. It doesn't help that Fagduel hasn't graded losers. Illinois and Goosephabba remain. About $1200. Still want Purdue. Illinois is non conflicted. It's $19 total on the 2 team combo.

kane

EOG master
Draymond has been, and always will be, a dickhead, the Warriors allow him to get away with it because he's a good player and vital to their team, if he was a backup he would have been gone long ago, I can promise you the Heat wouldn't put up with his shit no matter how good he is

Dell Dude

EOG Master
He's not elite anymore and they are still putting up with him. I don't remember him causing Izzo problems. That team his last year should have won the natty. Got upset by Louisville stevo 16. Maybe it was Villanova. Whoever beat them took it.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
kane can help me or confirm. The last time Herro was completely houthis healthy was the 2022 regular season that propelled the Heat to the be best record in the East. His injury problems began that playoffs. Maybe he was houthis healthy last regular season. But 2 playoffs in a row, injured.