Just to be clear

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You can start here.

My latest Blog entry. I actually posted this early Thursday morning, St. Patty's day, but forgot to post it here.

It deals with the Mental Health crisis we have in the USA and Worldwide. I am grateful those who will reply the way I expect are on IGNORE from me and I will not see what they posted:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
There is absolutely no evidence that farty Barty's retirement is connected to the vaccine but WTF is going on? Osucky probably says #MeToo then you have another wack job whore with Raducanu. The WTA has a mental illness crisis. Every kunt has become Ko Ko Vandeweghe. You can poke fun at Birdie all you want but this YouTube nailed and predicted it.

You have all these American USTA coaches Patrick McEnroe, Billy Jean King - all these feminists that control the WTA - they need a shrink.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
25 years old, clear #1, on a roll. And she is burned out. Osucky having all kinds of problems. Those are 1 and 2. Raducanu shaky. She could melt down. That's 1, 2 and 3. Williams sisters are done. Sharapussycat long done. I predicted there would be a major professional league that folds. WTA has become lowest odds. Can't have top talent quitting in their tender prime.

mr merlin

EOG Master
FAKE NEWS from a lying alt right conspiracy cunt
Tell the truth, are you going to get up to 6 shots? You gung ho to roll up that sleeve?

The only hope for pfizer and moderna is to keep pumping shots into the 50 million saps that are true believers, since no one new is getting vaxxed and the "regular" booster campaign has run out of steam.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Here you go, approx 250 million people received 1 shot, 217 million are fully vaxxed - yet only 97 got the booster. The only way to make billions of dollars is to pump more and more shots into the 97 million - if 75 get a 4th and 50 get the 5th, 6th, etc - that's huge money.

1648743384890.png

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Dell Dude

EOG Master
On bad memory, the FDA said people over 65 shouldn't take JJ if there is another option and given only if they request J&J. That doesn't sound good.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
To the EOG posters who took the JJ gold vaccine. Why in the fuck would you risk blood clots to take a vaccine that won't prevent you from getting covid?

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Truth Social. Vaccines don't prevent infection and now it's confirmed by the FDA they may cause blood clots.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Bad memory hits!

After 'taking another look at the data' on the risks of life-threatening blood clots, the FDA's head of vaccines, Dr. Peter Marks, said that only adults who cannot receive a different vaccine, or specifically request J&J's shot can get one, according to the Associated Press.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
None of the vaccines prevent infection. And shockingly (sarcasm) it appears the efficacy #'s are based on nothing at all.