Just to be clear

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Can you imagine the cooperation and coordination it takes for the media to sustain a complete blanket censorship of Suddenly deaths? We are only hearing about public people. It is correct and fair to extrapolate to the entire Poppy Harlow. Has to be massive.

ouch

EOG Dedicated
Of course, no one ever died unexpectedly before covid.

I am so grateful that we have some of the leading scientists and medical researchers here at EOG who are able to contribute to this ongoing valuable thread.

Keep up the good work fellas!

mr merlin

EOG Master
Of course, no one ever died unexpectedly before covid.

I am so grateful that we have some of the leading scientists and medical researchers here at EOG who are able to contribute to this ongoing valuable thread.

Keep up the good work fellas!
Insurance co's, who know more about death numbers than anyone else in the nation, say deaths among young people - roughly 18-50, are 20% higher than normal, and it all started in early 2021.

What could it be? Put on your thinking cap. remember 2020 was the bad death year from covid, so why did deaths rise almost from the day the vaccines started?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Consider the source. This wasn't just a post. He started a thread.

Memo to Johnny Vanilla:

We got a problem here at EOG. We have a guy who posts like an 11 year old who has just learned how to masturbate.

Incessantly......constantly.......everywhere!

Now JK...... I understand you are a guy who doesn't like hard-fast rules....who is basically a libertarian at heart.....who likes to give posters a gentle nudge rather than a kick in the ass.

But you have something called a BEST BET thread. The object is for posters to list their BEST PLAY for that day.

Not 2 or 3 plays......not bonus selections when the first pick goes down.....and certainly not endless piles of shit that emit from our prodigal 11 year old.

Members check into the thread, and they want to see what our esteemed group of handicappers like for the day.

What they don't want is to read 19 consecutive posts from a guy who has very little to say in terms of interesting conversation.

Now I may be wrong on this.....Dell Dude appears to have a following (albeit limited) who thrill to his every word. But I have to think that more people are finding it to be a pain in the ass to have to skip over all the bullshit especially in a thread that calls for ONE best play.

So therefore, I offer this solution. Give him his own thread......put it at the top of the Forum....and make it in bright red so nobody can miss it. He can then post all he wants.....everyday.....all day........and his fans can go right to the thread to read his brilliant observations, analysis, YouTube offerings, and whatever the hell else motivates somebody with nothing to say..... to just keep saying it.

He can also use the thread to kill you, Winky, Computer Bob, Kane, and now me......all he wants.

It is a WIN-WIN for everybody.

I respectfully ask for you to give it some thought.

Because right now this guy is worse than a houseful of termites.

ouch

EOG Dedicated
Insurance co's, who know more about death numbers than anyone else in the nation, say deaths among young people - roughly 18-50, are 20% higher than normal, and it all started in early 2021.

What could it be? Put on your thinking cap. remember 2020 was the bad death year from covid, so why did deaths rise almost from the day the vaccines started?

WHERE MR. MERLIN IS RIGHT......It is true that the last four years have seen an almost 20% increase in deaths among young people.

WHERE MR. MERLIN IS WRONG......Insurance companies, scientists, and government agencies attribute this to increased use of opioids, fentanyl, recreational drug use, suicide and automobile accidents.

It is not easy being a young person these days, and the numbers back it up. There is no way of telling what the effect of the vaccine will be long term because it will probably take 10-15 of scientific research to figure it out.

I know that people of your political ilk spit out a narrative, most often with simple conjecture to back it up, and then defend it to the death.....but in this instance, you are wrong because you have no way of knowing yet.

ouch

EOG Dedicated
Consider the source. This wasn't just a post. He started a thread.

I was thinking that John Kelly could get some deep-pocket posters here at EOG to chip in and send you a case of kaopectate.

It's hard to imagine anyone who needs it more.

mr merlin

EOG Master
WHERE MR. MERLIN IS RIGHT......It is true that the last four years have seen an almost 20% increase in deaths among young people.

WHERE MR. MERLIN IS WRONG......Insurance companies, scientists, and government agencies attribute this to increased use of opioids, fentanyl, recreational drug use, suicide and automobile accidents.

It is not easy being a young person these days, and the numbers back it up. There is no way of telling what the effect of the vaccine will be long term because it will probably take 10-15 of scientific research to figure it out.

I know that people of your political ilk spit out a narrative, most often with simple conjecture to back it up, and then defend it to the death.....but in this instance, you are wrong because you have no way of knowing yet.
The problem is they're not dying in car crashes, they're dropping dead from heart attacks, strokes, and other similar disorders.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Here are 10 things ouchie believes unconditionally:

9/11 happened because Osama saw Britney Spear's snatch on E! and went Jihad ballistic

Sadam had weapons of mass destruction

The NFLe is not rigged or scripted

Bill Clinton went to Epstein Island for Little House on the Prairie bible sermons

Donald Trump is a lifelong criminal as well as Putin's puppet

Covid originated naturally

The vaccines are safe and effective

The 2020 election was the mostest free and mostest fair in his story

January 6 was an attempted coup, sedition, insurrection and erection

Bruce Jenner has a vagina and Michelle Obama doesn't have a penis

ouch

EOG Dedicated
I would love to stay in the sandbox with you guys, but I have a deep state meeting to attend later this morning.

It seems that we have to make plans to steal another election later this year.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I would love to stay in the sandbox with you guys, but I have a deep state meeting to attend later this morning.

A question sir, did you get this years booster, and how many total covid shots have you received?

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Surrender noted. None of you Lefties can hang and bang.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Good.

Go Hangout With Joe Biden.

You're a Much Better Fit , With The Minority, Who Hate America.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
An example that you shouldn't try to extend your 10 minutes of fame to 11 minutes. The money is on the dresser, Mr. Sky.

railbird

EOG Master

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Where was this when I was in high school? Several teachers and coaches I'd like to see drop. I'm mush, Coach F? No you're the mush!