Just to be clear

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Remember. Important to remember. They created the original virus that killed millions worldwide. Then they hustle doubled down with the bio weapon vaccines which will literally lead to the end of the world. New world order reset. Unless they are stopped and nothing so far. It's sKari Terry what they are planning this year. Isn't this bad enough? The answer is no. The worse and worse is yet to come. Except for fucking homedog. He will survive world war 33.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
There were rumours about OJ being in hospice but he looked fine denying it in February right before the Swifty Show. If they are covering up Suddenly, it has an unsustainability date and it's NFL.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated

A quick look at the overall casualties from the CV19 vax reveal an unparalleled medical disaster. Dowd explains:

“I went before Senator Ron Johnson in February to talk about the ‘pandemic scorecard,’ which is abysmal.
Ever since the CV19 vaccine came on, we have had 1.1 million Americans die excessively, 4 million permanently disabled and another 28 million injured. It’s 33 million people who have been negatively affected now.
The question you have to ask is why are these institutions not screaming from the rooftops? I think the reason why is, it’s all because of the (deadly) vaccine. It’s all circular, and I think it’s a joke at this point.”
Is the worst over?

The short answer from Dowd is No.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You notice celebrities are promoting their transgender children. There are no coincidences. They are being used to take it mainstream and widespread. As bad as things are now. It won't compare when these transgender kids become adults. It will be a significant percentage.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I choose to believe Joe Rambo that all of these scumbags are drawing dead. Probably another fairy tale but lose nothing to pretend until 0:00. I would say November is 0:00. I'm getting off the Q train if Joe wins.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Looks like almost nothing happened, iran claims they shot everything down and that Israel is humiliated, They took a page from our medias playbook.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
None of this is funny. Media is complicit in genocide. And they are still out there having a good time with Lawfare. Watch howid bad they will be if Trump wins.