Just to be clear

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
This vaccine bickering is really very simple. If you are healthy and take care of yourself you don't need it, if you are obese sickly or just a pussy in general then you should get injected early and often.

The above post is from December 2021 (page 3).

I occasionally read early posts in this thread.

Not only to reread the fools, but those with logical conclusions such as Jason.

Don E stands out to me as the most glaring fool. However, fools like Don typically disappear after a short while.

New fools regularly appear here like Whac-a-Mole.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I don't know this for a fact but I think it is a safe bet. Not one media print or TV has reported 1 story of 1 vaccine related injury. If I am wrong, guilty please post 1 example. Looking for a specific case not general study that vaccines may cause injuries. Not even going with death. Only need injury and it can be mild. Give me 1. FOX counts.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I don't know this for a fact but I think it is a safe bet. Not one media print or TV has reported 1 story of 1 vaccine related injury. If I am wrong, guilty please post 1 example. Looking for a specific case not general study that vaccines may cause injuries. Not even going with death. Only need injury and it can be mild. Give me 1. FOX counts.
The buffalo bills player has a heart attack on air and they didn't even ask why? Didn't even consider the possibility that the vax might have contributed, they'll never admit a thing.

mr merlin

EOG Master
it is absolutely confirmation bias. young people's deaths were not reported like this Pre Covid. they happened in identical numbers, but simply were not reported.

it's like when we ask someone how many red cars on the road. all of a sudden they think there are a bunch more than there were before because they are looking for them.

one need not be sigmund freaking freud to figure this out.

it is almost always confirmation bias.
Homie, is cuomo now lying? Or was he lying before? Watch the whole thing.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Follow the money to know why. At least 50% of the ad revenue during the evening news is from drug companies.

The game is rigged and has been for a long time.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The sad thing is now they all say, we just didn;t know, we were wrong, we trusted the science, etc. The fact is it was obvious after a few weeks to a month that the con was on. I was kinda doom and gloom at first too, but by early/mid april i knew it was a hoax. The big clue was the china connection, as soon as they lied about covids origin that meant everything else was a lie too.

One lie is all it takes because it's possible to be wrong but a lie is not a mistake, a lie is deliberate.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Trump backed the vaccine…that’s the reason you were jabbed….
He still backs the vaccine, he doesn't talk about it anymore because he knows his base hates it, but he still thinks he saved tens of millions of lives. Trumps inability to ever admit a mistake is his fatal flaw.

I didn't want him back and wanted someone like desantis, however trump is getting the nomination so I'm stuck with him, biden is the worst.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
The chances of him dying because of the vaccine are probably less than 2%. When you do that amount of drugs like meth all it takes is some bad shit cut the wrong way or a relapse you're cooked.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The chances of him dying because of the vaccine are probably less than 2%. When you do that amount of drugs like meth all it takes is some bad shit cut the wrong way or a relapse you're cooked.
He was apparently coaching his kids game, unlikely he was using right before(or during) that. Dropping dead is not normal guys.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
You've never seen or heard of someone snorting cocaine that contained Fentanyl or shooting up in a parking lot before an event? Is anything possible? Yes but the guy had abused his body so much he was past due to expire. He also might have taken opoids. There were 78,012 deaths from opoids in the US in 2022 and that number is rising every year.
I'm sure all these NFL players you would have claimed died from the jab if they died in the last 3 years. The only problem is they died before then or in the last death Ferguson he died from a combination of a fentanyl and cocaine cocktail.
JV Cain 28 years old-1978 - St Louis Cardinals - Heart Attack
Larry Gordon 28 years old 1983 - Miami Dolphins - Heart Attack
Don Rogers 23 years old 1986 - Cleveland Browns - Drug Overdose
David Croudip 30 years old 1988 - Atlanta Falcons - Drug Overdose
Dave Waymer 34 years old 1993 - LA Raiders - Heart Attack
Leon Bender 22 years old 1998 - LA Raiders -Seizure
Derrick Thomas 33 years old 2000 - KC Chiefs - Pulmonary Embolism
Korey Stringer 27 years old 2001 - Minnesota Vikings - Heat Stroke
Thomas Herrion 23 years old 2005 - SF 49ers - Heart Disease
Damien Nash 24 years old 2007 - Denver Broncos - Cardiac Failure
Gaines Adams - 26 years old 2010 - Chicago Bears - Cardiac Arrest
Jaylon Ferguson 26 years old 2022 - Baltimore Ravens - Drug Overdose

mr merlin

EOG Master
You've never seen or heard of someone snorting cocaine that contained Fentanyl or shooting up in a parking lot before an event? Is anything possible? Yes but the guy had abused his body so much he was past due to expire. He also might have taken opoids. There were 78,012 deaths from opoids in the US in 2022 and that number is rising every year.
I'm sure all these NFL players you would have claimed died from the jab if they died in the last 3 years. The only problem is they died before then or in the last death Ferguson he died from a combination of a fentanyl and cocaine cocktail.
JV Cain 28 years old-1978 - St Louis Cardinals - Heart Attack
Larry Gordon 28 years old 1983 - Miami Dolphins - Heart Attack
Don Rogers 23 years old 1986 - Cleveland Browns - Drug Overdose
David Croudip 30 years old 1988 - Atlanta Falcons - Drug Overdose
Dave Waymer 34 years old 1993 - LA Raiders - Heart Attack
Leon Bender 22 years old 1998 - LA Raiders -Seizure
Derrick Thomas 33 years old 2000 - KC Chiefs - Pulmonary Embolism
Korey Stringer 27 years old 2001 - Minnesota Vikings - Heat Stroke
Thomas Herrion 23 years old 2005 - SF 49ers - Heart Disease
Damien Nash 24 years old 2007 - Denver Broncos - Cardiac Failure
Gaines Adams - 26 years old 2010 - Chicago Bears - Cardiac Arrest
Jaylon Ferguson 26 years old 2022 - Baltimore Ravens - Drug Overdose
Looks like 2-3 per decade. young people just didn't drop dead before the vaccine. Now they are dropping like flies.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It comes down to do you trust Bill Gates. That's enough for me. Auto fade anything involving him. The guy is creepy and goes downhill from there.