Last few regular season games...

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
15-5-1 75% (+9.5 units)

Better luck tomorrow, come on Ivan, do you always give up on bets before they are final? Seattle an easy 11 1/2 ATSMOV. Another 2-1 night, just like Monday, for 7-0 winning days, the last 7 days. I'll take 2-1 every day, just as long as I show a profit. Just a tick down on winning %. The FROG juggernaut just keeps on rolling.

Cigar, wine, jacuzzi and a massage.

Best Wishes...OF :+excited-

CrazyIvan

EOG Veteran
:+thumbs-2 Wow I just got home from movies and was surprise to see the Under prevail. Great job Omni Frog. What's the play for Saturday? :smoke :+signs1-1

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
15-5-1 75% (+9.5 units) Winning streak= 7 days and counting.

I so hot I am on fire! For a mere $50. you too can join the FROG on fire. Tonight I have my super fire FROG 100 polliwog special. Burst into flames with me and feel the heat. Just can't get this Don Best front page ad right.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Orlando -5 Wsex, Grande Pinny Drop?

This one is moving off of brief 4 1/2. Magic looking like a playoff team while 76ers hopes have all but evaporated. Even AI said if they did not bring it last night, they would not improve after the loss. They sort of went through the motions, and were never really in it. Magic's defense has just gone unnoticed, but they are shutting everyone down last 5 or 6. They also utilize clock well with nice time consuming high % shot sets. This team is sweet. There are really no top teams left for them to beat. They beat my top 5. Arroyo a ? But Jameer is really rocking. They are rested and playing with a sense of urgency, and extreme confidence. Sorry if you can't find 5. This one was hard to get down on.

FROG,

Just wondering if you had any injury updates on the Indiana/Charlotte game. I see many are listed as questionable.

Best of luck tonight with the Magic. Watching the Philly game last night, I can tell you that the Sixers looked awful. It still amazes me that Mo Cheeks always gets a free pass. He has not done well in his short time as coach at either spot.

Caliente

Banned
Love Philly. Frog is not one to follow. Im shocked he got his pick in before the game started since hes known and was busted for posting his winners after the games were already over. Anyway, go with Philly + the 5.5. Free money,:+signs1-1 and i like it even more now that I know that jinx boy likes Magic.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post184400 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"> 04-14-06, 09:06 AM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal" align=right> #1 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>The General<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_184400", true); </SCRIPT>
Forum Manager

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_184400><!-- icon and title --> Just a quick note to all of our members
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->We will not tolerate bashing and flaming in our sports rooms. We appreciate having you here and I will personaly go that extra mile to help any of you, but please show some courtesy, professionalism and respect to all the members in our community. Let the moderators handle and take out the trash.

Thank you and I appreciate your sharing of handicapping ideas and plays very much.

Take care and have a very safe weekend.

Semper fi!
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2> </TD><TD class=alt1 align=right><!-- controls --> <!-- / controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Semper Fi David

Caliente

Banned
Right Hoffa, and nothing for your god Frog! Geez, I have so much respect for a guy like you who is afraid to call out some!

MCP

Royalbasher said:
Love Philly. Frog is not one to follow. Im shocked he got his pick in before the game started since hes known and was busted for posting his winners after the games were already over. Anyway, go with Philly + the 5.5. Free money,:+signs1-1 and i like it even more now that I know that jinx boy likes Magic.

you're a fucking clown..cant you find a new forum..

PS philly is garbage

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Charlotte un 96

Writeup to follow.

Man royalbasher even wrecked this thread, unreal. Well, enough of that, Indy has been at home getting offense on the charity stripe. Vs. Minny I think they attempted 17 ft to Minny's 0 in the 1H. Similar to Knicks, But on road here, is similar to Motown. Total ft for both teams combined 3-7. And Charlotte has a big lead, if that holds up, Indy rests for the playoffs early. A lot of point blank looks for Charlotte, so just have to worry about Indy mounting an offense, which they have not on the road lately.

joelatti

i got f'd with a 5.5.....ARGH...I can't hit a side with you frog!!! Well If Indy doesn't go to OT we will cash that under...Going to bed feel like shit

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Every year the same old story, get on a good run and someone comes along and sabotages it. The first year I thought it was because I was posting on the RX front page, and making The Shrink look bad. The second year I stayed low profile, off the front page, in the NBA forums and still got messed with by The Shrink himself, on the infamous steam chaser false accusation. However after that one, got some good free agents offers. Now the scum of the Earth posters David1, the classless one, jumps into a real hot thread and plays his Karma killer games. Once I saw that, I even stopped posting, as my last play was a 33 point ATSMOV on the Blazer under.

All things happen for a reason. Maybe it is my time to go again. Is this place so loose that not one mod saw David1 come into this thread and wreck it? As far as I am concerned, he came into my pond, defficated in it, and the EOG just stood by watching. We can have fun and games up front, but people are betting real money back here. I am at a loss of action plan as I really did not anticipate this. What would you do, I am always open to input, and even if I am not posting, you better believe I am still capping and working. Tell me, if you were in FROG's webbed feet, what would you do?

Best Wishes...oF :+waving-5

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
No sb, that is not how it works. I have people calling me what are you/we going to do about this fuck. I am trying to color Easter Eggs with my kids and have to deal with that. I firmly beleive in Karma, and hitman26 called it right. You never want to mess with a good thing. Like I said, I have worked months, 5 or 6 without posting. Just keep posting and forget that clown is not an option. All I want is a place to post without knuckleheads wandering into my thread and killing karma with their lack of class. I thought I could find that here, guess not.

Best Wishes...OF :+signs8-7

Either way, was a great thread. :+excited-

joelatti

In all honesty I believe in Karma, but you can always cleasne the bad Karma, with ALL of the good Karma that was/is in this thread...No need to stop posting when the positive energy outweighs the negative 100:1...........whatch'a think frog

joelatti

Very well Hope to see you start a new thread with a new title..........HAPPY EASTER FROG........I'm just about to go to church with the family...Hope I see you when I return........

Jack Straw

EOG Member
Frog

Frog

i joined this forum just now because there is no way you can let this dick head named "Royal Basher" make you quit posting.
thats ridiculous he makes 1 post and he wins
he succeeded in what he was trying to do and you just wave the white flag to this piece of shit

your great a what you do and the losses had nothing to do with this piece of shit posting your hitting 70%
the karma is still there you pushed on the orlando game and won last night with the under you still have 8 straight winning days
you cant win them all

lets hop on this run away frog train and all the bashers can get the fuck out of the way

happy easter
never surrender to these piece of shit scumbags

hope you reconsider theres alot of basketball left
JS

Froggie,

Please don't be like that...

It's not nice to do to the many posters that appreciate what you give to them...

We love having you here and Happy Easter!

Ken

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Sorry about getting you hooked Joelatti. You and about every single other person who visited this thread is the only reason I care. In my eternal optimist thinking, we had some fun here, a party crasher sure killed it, but was a good time. I have no regrets, pass along my tip jar money to the church and your family. They could probably benefit more than I. Shit man, hated to see it end like this.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
THE SHRINK said:
Froggie,

Please don't be like that...

It's not nice to do to the many posters that appreciate what you do...

We love having you here and Happy Easter!

Ken

I am sure there are a lot of forums who would love to have me and keep bonafide liars out of my threads, in the capping forums. I have learned one thing, loyal guys will follow, if you win consistently.

sparticus

EOG Senior Member
I came to this site after finding bucsfan came here & was really surprised to find you came here also, i belong to a site that will not put up with one bit of bashing or other negative bullshit, very professional,i found it by accident, if there is one bit of shit they are thrown off immediately, i'm not going to put the name of it on here as this is an excellent site to visit & get info, it just needs to be cleaned of all those f-----n idiots you guys put in far too much time to post info & then see some asshole bash & throw shit at you, i think that you did the correct thing by calling it to the attention of the mods, YOU shouldn't have to do that, THE MODS are the ones to blame for tolerating this shit, a lot of this goes on at the rx, i'm sure that the owner knows that, right shrink? They can throw me off here if they want for calling them out, but i'm telling you i am 67 years old & have seen this kind of cancer destroy many businesses, i don't think they want that to happen to them, if they don't clean this shit up they are going to lose some good cappers/people such as you & the bucsfan, they bash the shit out of him also, it's a dam shame it is not taken care of, i did see one post i believe it was by the general that they will not put up with any bashing but not too many have been called out regarding this, don't mean to be too critical of anyone but i do not want to see this place destroyed by some f---- idiots, that is one reason that i don't post much at all i'm an old man & have gained much wisdom over the years pertaining to gambling & other thing related to it,i have some good info that i get a few times, put it out there & bang you get the shit knocked out of you, come on LET'S CLEAN THIS PLACE OF THAT -----Thank You Sparticus Ps. didn't mean to ramble or hurt anyone but do not want to see this place destroyed as it is an excellent place but just needs cleaned up!!

OMNIVOROUS FROG said:
I am sure there are a lot of forums who would love to have me and keep bonafide liars out of my threads, in the capping forums. I have learned one thing, loyal guys will follow, if you win consistently.

I am sure that can be arranged...

For you newbies, the FROG man kicked my ass a couple of years ago with his NBA plays...

He is THE MAN!!! :+money-8+

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Frog, I think Royal may have finally gotten it, and more than likely won't bother you any longer in your threads.

Give it one more try .....:+thumbs-2

OF,

You have my word that his SHIT will stay out of this forum from now on...

This would not have happened had I been here...

Besides, you can't do this to your following on EASTER SUNDAY...

Not nice... :+signs8-7

P.S.

I know what it feels like to get flamed, yet I don't spoil it all for others because of one poster...

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
My main concern is I was warned up front, no bashing in the sports forums, when I returned. Fine, I could pretty much abide by that. But royalbasher gets a free pass to come into my thread and just ruin it for all. Normally the mods can keep the animals seperated. Maybe they were all at pre Easter service? I figure you and the General were unavailable due to travel. However, that does not excuse what happened. Someone should be watching the show.

The problem is it forces me to do something. If I don't, I am weak, just let a liar poster trash me in my own thread and ignore it just won't work. On the street that is a total lack of cred. An invitation for any and all to mess with you, with no consequences. Plus, I lose face in real life to my friends. That is all I really have besides my family, and friends. I guess I should have better Christain values, especially on Easter, and turn the other cheek. Normally in my life is someone slaps me and waits for me to turn the other cheek I drop them like Gerry Cooney. My biggest regret is losing momentum and letting my FROG club down. And stopping a real sweet thread. In life if you don't stand up for yourself you will constantly be walked on. Don't tread on me. Last year I just hopped away. This year I may look around a little longer. Not exactly what I wanted .

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
Regular season is almost over anyway. Crazy shit happening with these lines (see LAL vs Phx today).

I would like to see a fresh, new Froggy playoff thread complete with series futures.