LeBron to the Lakers?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
That's the report I hear from a former EOG contributor based in southern California.

And I don't think he plans to FLIP FLOP on the story.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: LeBron to the Lakers?

NBA free agents can start agreeing to terms on July 1 but cannot officially sign a contract until July 6.

kane

EOG master

To me it's either the Lakers or Houston, I don't think he goes to Philly, and if he goes to LA, he'll likely bring either Chris Paul or Paul George with him

boston massacre

EOG Master

Where could he go that would get him past Golden St.?

What Team could he go to, where the Oddsmakers would make his Team the Favorite in a 7 Game Series over Golden St.?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

LeBron and Paul George in a Package Deal.

LBJ and Paul George are too much alike.

Follow Golden State's lead with the Four Horsemen (Durant, Curry, Thompson and Green).

Each one brings a little something different to the table.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Where could he go that would get him past Golden St.?

What Team could he go to, where the Oddsmakers would make his Team the Favorite in a 7 Game Series over Golden St.?

Houston gives LeBron the best chance to unseat Golden State.

Paul versus Curry, Harden versus Thompson, LeBron versus Durant and Capela versus Green.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Agree.

A good friend of mine, David Dineen, claims Chris Paul will never win an NBA title because he's only 5-9.

A Crazy Reason.

But Paul does get injured a lot.

Missed those Final Games against Golden St. from a injury where there was no contact.

Think he had a couple long stretches on the bench when he was with the Clippers.

Heim

EOG Master

Is nobody reading the tea leaves? Two homes in LA & a production company. He's looking for something when it's all over. He's smarter than the average player.

railbird

EOG Master

maybe Kawhi return to sandiego. Clippers should return to Sandiego, put an Arena in North County, LaJolla would be ideal

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Houston makes the most sense..... they had GS down 4-2 on verge of elimination before CP went down. In other words they are already good enough.

Bringing Brick in with spotty defense, insane turnovers and a penchant for giving up in critical spots may not hurt them as much as it would other teams.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

I don't think a strong PG and LeBron work well together and it's probably why Kyrie wanted out of Cleveland. LeBron wants to bring the ball up the court.

Exactly.

Actually just about any self respecting player isn't going to put up with his act for very long, it's getting old around the league.

Demanding to play full minutes in the regular season to achieve a personal goal of being oldest guy to lead in minutes. And then tiring late in the post-season?

Hanging back to whine to the refs as his teammates play 4 on 5.

Hanging his head and crying before OT because a teammate made a mistake. He gave up and so did the team afterwards.

I doubt Harden would put up with it and I KNOW CP would tell him to get fucked.......

Go chase personal glory somewhere else.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

I seriously doubt Chris Paul would ever tell LeBron James to "get fucked."

They were in each other's weddings and Paul spoke at LeBron's wedding.

Paul is a godfather to one of LeBron's kids and vice versa.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

That's more evidence he wouldn't put up with that crap on the court.

And truth be told it's exactly what Brick needs, someone to stand up to him and tell him that shit is not acceptable....

Certainly not going to be one of his coaches, not if they like being employed for long.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

I seriously doubt Chris Paul would ever tell LeBron James to "get fucked."

They were in each other's weddings and Paul spoke at LeBron's wedding.

Paul is a godfather to one of LeBron's kids and vice versa.

LMAO. No, he most certainly wouldn't.