MARCH MADNESS.............................................

Re: MARCH MADNESS.............................................

DAMN IT MAN........

PITT -3.5..... 5 UNITS:cocktail

LUCKY MAYBE ONE DAY I WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO PICK THESE PLAYS :LMAO

REMEMBER UNC HAS ANOTHER GAME TO PLAY..

E.KY DOES NOT

I AGREE WITH YOU BUT CAN'T BET THAT SIDE ALTHOUGH IT LOOKS LIKE THE RIGHT SIDE

'LOOKS'

Lucky777

EOG Senior Member

hope so I won't bug you if you do. you the man I am sending you a invite to my wedding with red. she likes when I win

She's in love.

THAT IS SO SCARY. DOES SHE KNOW WHO/WHAT SHE'S IN LOVE WITH???

NO REALLY. CONGRATS TO YOU. I'M SORRY TO HER.

fightknight

EOG Senior Member

HELL OF A DAY FOR YOU CHUCK

LOVE OREGON -8 & WISC -12 2MORROW WHATS YOUR THOUGHTS

Lucky777

EOG Senior Member

She a beauty from Ark. Also going to be a pharmasict. $$$$$$$$

Hey do you have a new cell# so I can texted and bug you for the half times pick$ at work tomorrow or will you post them again?

I don't hear Cannon busting your chops lately. I guess the EOG police are finally cleaning up the streets around here. Good for them!
:+excited-

WILL POST THEM AND YOU CAN ALWAYS CALL. NEVER BOTHER ME.

OH.......... :houra THINK SHE WILL STEAL SOME VICODIN FOR ME ONE DAY?:cocktail

<TABLE class=tborder id=post649309 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid">03-15-07, 09:16 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #49 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>fightknight<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_649309", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Enthusiast

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_649309 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid">
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>HELL OF A DAY FOR YOU CHUCK

LOVE OREGON -8 & WISC -12 2MORROW WHATS YOUR THOUGHTS
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

NO IDEA. WILL WORRY ABOUT THAT AFTER I GET A FEW MORE WINNERS IN TONIGHT. MY STRAIGHT PLAYS WILL BE SMALL WITH LARGE 2ND HALF PLAYS.:cocktail

I THINK WE ENDED UP 10-3 FOR THE DAY AND I DID NOT COUNT G'TOWN AT THE HALF THAT I FORGOT TO POST.

GUYS 2ND HALF PLAYS IS WHERE THE MONEY IS.

THAT'S ALL I WILL SAY.:cocktail

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

GL, Chuck. I am passing. Virg may rest to much and Albany can score esp with nothing to lose at his point. All that is hogwash though. Cash your ticket.

CHUCK at 3:35 when you posted this play the second half had already started...actually was 2 mins into the second half.....Have to get them out way before this if we have any shot of getting on board.........Hope you hit, but can't count this one good buddy

TENNESSEE -2...,........ 5 UNITS:cocktail

ANYONE HAVING ANY FUN HERE BESIDES ME AND JOE????????

What do you think of this LBST/TENN game TENN can't miss.....I played OVER 88.5......maybe a small play on Tenn??
Waiting for your input

MY PC WAS HAVING TROUBLE AND WE CAN COUNT IT BECAUSE I HAVE MONEY ON IT. I AM NOT HAVING A COMPITITION WITH ANYONE HERE JUST AT THE BOOKS OFFICE AND YOU SAY THAT 2 MINS HAD BEEN PLAYED WHEN IT WAS POSTED.. WELL, IT MAY LOSE.

NAH

MY PC WAS HAVING TROUBLE AND WE CAN COUNT IT BECAUSE I HAVE MONEY ON IT. I AM NOT HAVING A COMPITITION WITH ANYONE HERE JUST AT THE BOOKS OFFICE AND YOU SAY THAT 2 MINS HAD BEEN PLAYED WHEN IT WAS POSTED.. WELL, IT MAY LOSE.

"WISH MORE PEOPLE WERE GETTING THESE"

NAH

I wasn't saying you were having a competition, was just saying that the game had already started and YOU asked if anyone was getting down on the plays...How can someone get down if the game is already 2 mins into the second half??? SO NO NOONE got down on that play......Either way GL to you and CASH it......I'm on Tenn with you...BIG 5 UNIT play!!!!:houra

JUST HAVING A LITTLE FUN WITH YOU JOE. I AM BORED. HAD A VERY BAD STOMACH VIRUS ALL WEEK AND HAVE NOT LEFT THE HOUSE. NEED ADULT CONVERSATION.

i might join the party here
will bve on ur next picks...
i have nevada.....but they losing lol
well hope they cover

OK wisky looks like they finnaly woke up, BUT will it be enough.....I think so...HOPING they don't close the gap too much.....Tucker will have a big second half...Would like to see them down DD......Chuck I know you are going to like TEXCC......BUT I am already on them for the game...so I'm looking to hit a nice middle

Tenn. is playing like the REAL team in burnt orange...go Vols:party
and later today go TX...another big play for me...

da Creek

OK chuck I am gonna ride along HERE.....BUT this would be a HUGH call buddy....everything I see has a wisky W at the end of this game.......Rolling the dice buddy

DAMN THAT IS HARD TO BET.....

ALL WISCY HAS TO DO TO COVER IS WIN THE GAME.........

THEY GO DOWN TODAY...... I GUESS...:cocktail

THERE GOES MR. CULVER AND MY BRACKETS..:+clueless WE BOTH HAD WISCY WINNING IT ALL

I UNDERSTAND JOE.. REMINDS ME OF THE GAME WE DISAGREED ON LAST NIGHT... :smokesmal

DA CREEK....... I AM HEADING OUT TO HAVE A LITTLE........

:smokesmal ETC.......:smokesmal

YOU ARE CORRECT sir except last night UNC was up and needed to pour it on and cover 24pt spread...Today you are asking wisky to lose...I am with you brother

TRUE......

VERY HARD TO BET THIS BUT EVERY 2ND HALF BET I MAKE IS THE WORSE SIDE/NO VALUE SIDE... :smokesmal HENCE THE WAGER....:+clueless