Most trusted news source?

The media's coverage of Bill Clinton wasn't about his politics. They covered the sex scandal because sex sells.

I stand by my earlier assertions.

In turn the corporate media ignores any information that might hinder a potential war effort because of the amount of money tied into the military industrial complex. Perpetual war for perpetual profit.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
No doubt.

Listen to Sam Donaldson or Dan Rather talk today and they're completely radicalized and they're not afraid to say it.

They duped the American public for a long time before the masses caught on.

Rough times for journalism.

Add Brokaw to that list.

Bushay

NHL Expert
I understand your premise but will have to amend this a little. It's not what our government allows us to hear. It's what money allows us to hear. Whether that money is backing the corporations or money backing the politicians. People with the money have the ultimate power in many types of governments. Including in the USA.

It's one of the many reasons Trump is so widely hated by the media and many politicians. Nobody can control him because money can't influence him.
In turn, HIS money influences HIS stance on things. You are absolutely correct.

Bushay

NHL Expert
I'm also a huge Tucker Carlson fan.

By far, he's the best guy at Fox News Channel.
Define best guy?

If talking over guests loudly not allowing them to even make a point to be debated makes a "Best guy" then you and I have many different opinions of truthful interviews. Tucker is the worst doing this. Why have a guest on and not try and control the conversation? Like KellyAnne being interviewed by anyone. She just wants to talk over anyone that disagrees with her ruining the entire interview. Such a waste of time having anyone interview this babbling idiot. lol. Like either side going to a Trump or his opponent's rally and interviewing only the wackos in line and portraying these losers as representing the whole party. Those 3 opinionated hosts on Fox News at night are not reporting the news. They are giving you their opinions.

Bushay

NHL Expert
So many Repubs believe that the Clintons had over 50 whacked yet the media is not covering it!!!

Come on, seriously now!!!
Cracks me up whenever I hear this person suggest even one of them were murdered because of them. You have to be pretty far out there to be sucked in by a theory like this.

Bushay

NHL Expert
CNN NOT FAKE NEWS ????????????????????????????????????????

REALLY ?????????????????????????????????????????????????

They're as PHONY as a 3 Dollar Bill.

AND VERY MENTALLY WEAK !

AND STILL SHEDDING TEARS FROM THE TRUMP VICTORY.

WEAKLINGS, PHONIES, AND BOTTOM OF THE BARRELL RATINGS WITH ALL THE MAGGOTS !!!!!!
Here's one of them right here! lol. Listen to what his life has become. Everything Trump or Fox News tells him gets registered in his brain as truth. Everything! haha. He has no independent thought.

Bushay

NHL Expert
If you dont watch MSNBC or CNN how can you tell that Fox News is the most reliable?????
Bingo. Just proves a point right there. He's another who confuses opinion with factual news. And too far gone. Once Trumps gone or removed, these types are not going to handle life without him very well. They scare me a little as they are not capable of balanced thought.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Bingo. Just proves a point right there. He's another who confuses opinion with factual news. And too far gone. Once Trumps gone or removed, these types are not going to handle life without him very well. They scare me a little as they are not capable of balanced thought.
You'll have to wait on that another 5 1/2 years, i hope you can handle it?

boston massacre

EOG Master
Here's one of them right here! lol. Listen to what his life has become. Everything Trump or Fox News tells him gets registered in his brain as truth. Everything! haha. He has no independent thought.

INDEPENDENT THOUGHT ?????????????

You've been Anti-Trump since he announced his Candidacy.

You'd be anti -Trump even if he cured cancer.

Just like all the LIBERAL FRUITCAKE Commentators on CNN and MSNBC.

None of the LIBERAL FRUITCAKES have been able to handle Life since TRUMP Took Over. Lots of Evidence of this.

You're a Perfect Example

The TANKS on Display even Frighten you.

Your Phony Act doesn't sell here.

boston massacre

EOG Master
If you dont watch MSNBC or CNN how can you tell that Fox News is the most reliable?????

You don't have to watch MSNBC or CNN many times to understand they're FAKE NEWS.

Those QUACKS in the Studio just do whatever Jeff Zucker tells them to do.

He's anti Trump.

Very easy stuff to figure out for most of the viewers.

MOST.

boston massacre

EOG Master

If you ever think that your boys at CNN can beat Fox Cable in a Ratings Game, where you could make some money, just let me know.

mr merlin

EOG Master
If you ever think that your boys at CNN can beat Fox Cable in a Ratings Game, where you could make some money, just let me know.
Imagine if the numbers were reversed? If CNN had 4 times the viewers as fox, they would say that anything on Fox is utterly unimportant and irrelevant, having been rejected by veiwers voting with their remotes.

Unfortunately , it's not reversed, CNN is the one who's been utterly abandoned...yet they still consider themselves relevant, is that a a delusion, or just wishful thinking?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
[QUOTE="boston massacre, post: 7519563, member: 54404"]You don't have to watch MSNBC or CNN many times to understand they're FAKE NEWS.

Those QUACKS in the Studio just do whatever Jeff Zucker tells them to do.

He's anti Trump.

Very easy stuff to figure out for most of the viewers.

MOST.[/QUOTE]

You and other MAGAts have yet to answer this one:

Does Faux news spew Fake News?

If you answer anything other than: FUCK YES!

You are Delusional

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

The Gong Show on was on air for 2 years

Fawlty Towers had 12 episodes. Police Squad had 6

..................Are you here to tell us Gong Show is a better show than Fawlty and/or Police Squad?

If so - save the reply because as many people who would laugh themselves to death at your reply would be to big for words

Faux News is nothing more than the English language equivalent of KCNA

boston massacre

EOG Master
The Gong Show on was on air for 2 years

Fawlty Towers had 12 episodes. Police Squad had 6

..................Are you here to tell us Gong Show is a better show than Fawlty and/or Police Squad?

If so - save the reply because as many people who would laugh themselves to death at your reply would be to big for words

Faux News is nothing more than the English language equivalent of KCNA

Like I said, if ever you think, YOUR CNN, can WIN a Ratings Game, against FOX Cable, Let me know the PRICE.

You are Stupid, but I'll Wager, that you are not that Stupid.

FOX CABLE Against CNN. Stick with that. Not talkin' Fawlty Police Gongs.

Name the Price.

IF EVER YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN WIN.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Like I said, if ever you think, YOUR CNN, can WIN a Ratings Game, against FOX Cable, Let me know the PRICE.

You are Stupid, but I'll Wager, that you are not that Stupid.

FOX CABLE Against CNN. Stick with that. Not talkin' Fawlty Police Gongs.

Name the Price.

IF EVER YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN WIN.

We are NOT debating Ratings. All I am saying is: DO NOT EQUATE RATINGS WITH QUALITY!

As I said - not even you would tell us The Gong Show was a better show than Fawlty Towers or Police Squad

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I like him too

That tells us all we need to know about both Alex and Rail

If both had "Half a Brain" they would have more than 50x what they have now. Same goes for the equally stupid: Diamond and Silk..........who breast size is at least 40x their IQ

boston massacre

EOG Master
We are NOT debating Ratings. All I am saying is: DO NOT EQUATE RATINGS WITH QUALITY!

As I said - not even you would tell us The Gong Show was a better show than Fawlty Towers or Police Squad

Who's the QUALITY JUDGE ?

Might that be YOU ?

Bushay

NHL Expert
Such a dope.
CNN is a news site with editorial hosts at night giving their slant of things

Fox’s news is basically all editorial hosts in Trumps pocket with a couple actually reporting News and facts and those 2 are Brent Brair and the gay guy who are not afraid to tell it like it is. Which of course lean to the left.

Lol at this dope thinking ratings = truth! Ha!

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Such a dope.
CNN is a news site with editorial hosts at night giving their slant of things

Fox’s news is basically all editorial hosts in Trumps pocket with a couple actually reporting News and facts and those 2 are Brent Brair and the gay guy who are not afraid to tell it like it is. Which of course lean to the left.

Lol at this dope thinking ratings = truth! Ha!
They sure weren't in his pocket before winning the GOP nomination.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
When Anderson Cooper hands off to Chris Cuomo every night, he says, "The news continues..."

News?

I thought Cooper, Cuomo and Lemon were CNN pundits.

Jake Tapper has the CNN title of Chief Washington Correspondent.

Tapper editorializes in every sentence.

I'm not bashing CNN and praising Fox, by the way.

Fox News Channel is anything but fair and balanced.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
FTR I think both CNN and FOX are absolutely shameful when it comes to the way they try to spin the narrative in their favor. Ask me today, I'll tell you CNN is worse, tomorrow I may say Fox , day after CNN etc. Both absolutely shameful and disgusting. I can't stomach either.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Yeah of all the Republican candidates I don't think Trump was anywhere near the top for Fox, closer to the bottom.

Megyn Kelly had more supporters than Trump did, LOL.

Of course since he's been elected that narrative has changed.

And yeah I agree with you Ray on both CNN and Fox, I can't stomach either one.

Both blatantly obvious with their bias but posters here from both sides quote them as though their network is the gospel.

Unbelievable how gullible some people are.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I worry about once clear-thinking Americans becoming radicalized.

I'm happy to be more interested in sports betting than shameful politics.

andyfezzik

EOG Addicted
Any of the major papers are excellent. If you want a more conservative slant, The Wall Street Journal. For a more liberal slant, The New York Times. Ignore the 24/7 TV news networks. They are all garbage, and partisan as hell.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Any of the major papers are excellent. If you want a more conservative slant, The Wall Street Journal. For a more liberal slant, The New York Times. Ignore the 24/7 TV news networks. They are all garbage, and partisan as hell.

Love the writing and editing in the The New York Times.

Don't agree with the paper's politics but I'm a digital subscriber, nonetheless.

Last edited:

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
W
FTR I think both CNN and FOX are absolutely shameful when it comes to the way they try to spin the narrative in their favor. Ask me today, I'll tell you CNN is worse, tomorrow I may say Fox , day after CNN etc. Both absolutely shameful and disgusting. I can't stomach either.

With Hannity, Carlson, Waters, and Company, how can it become much more worse?
CNN is a close second....

CNN and MSNBC call Trump a racist 1,000 times a day, serious figure. It doesn't even matter if he's a racist. He's done great for all of us. CNN and MSNBC took a huge ratings hit when the Mueller report showed no collusion. I watch a little of Don Lemon and Rachel Maddow nightly. There's not much that comes out of their mouth that's true. All they talk about is Trump.

mr merlin

EOG Master
W

With Hannity, Carlson, Waters, and Company, how can it become much more worse?
CNN is a close second....
Tucker Carlson is the most watched show in all of cable TV(this weeks numbers), actually he had more viewers than any network show as well on Wed. He's also #1 among people 25-54, so it's not just old white people watching. Meanwhile almost no one watches CNN, Anderson Cooper(tuckers direct competition) has 20% of his numbers.

People have voted with their remotes, if Trump was really unpopular, and Tucker was merely parroting his views, and CNN was exposing the truth, the ratings would be reversed. A lot of people live in a dreamworld about what's really going on.

DrunkenGoon

EOG Dedicated
Journalism is in a pitiful state right now.

Considering some journalists are cut to pieces like Jamal Khashoggi while others are shot by disgruntled subjects like the ones at Capital Gazette, it really doesn't have that growth industry feel. Factor in the "fake news" labels and every guy and gal with a laptop and wifi calling themselves bloggers and social media influencers and it's really hard to find actual journalists willing to take the abuse that's coming their way lately.