Murders of Eric Garner and George Floyd. There is a relationship.

kane

EOG master
A President's citizenship is a requirement for office, dipshit. If he/she can't prove it, then they have a legitimate complaint. And if they can, then how is it a fucking issue?[/QUOTE]

It's a fucking issue because in the history of our country there has only been one president accused of not being born in the US, out of all the presidents only one was forced to show his birth certificate, and it happened to be the first and only time a black man was president, if you think that's a coincidence, you can keep your head buried in the sand

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
trump is a Russian puppet, he's Putin's bitch
Whether you agree with his actions or not one thing Trump has proven without any shadow of doubt is that he is no ones bitch. Can't say that about our most recent presidents.

kane

EOG master
Whether you agree with his actions or not one thing Trump has proven without any shadow of doubt is that he is no ones bitch. Can't say that about our most recent presidents.

Dan Coats, the DNI, and the other heads of our intelligence agencies all told trump that Russia was involved in interfering with our past election, every intelligence agency came to the same conclusion, but trump didn't believe any of them, instead he believed Putin, why did he believe Putin, because Putin strongly denied being involved in the election meddling. Trump chose to believe the leader of a foreign hostile government over his own intelligence agencies, I'll link you to exactly what I'm talking about, please click on the link and read about it

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-44852812

kane

EOG master
Trump had a chance to hold Putin accountable for Russia's election interference, instead he kissed his ass

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Most Nazi's are massively ignorant. I'm headed out to find me some Nazi pigs. Wish me luck.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Dan Coats, the DNI, and the other heads of our intelligence agencies all told trump that Russia was involved in interfering with our past election, every intelligence agency came to the same conclusion, but trump didn't believe any of them, instead he believed Putin, why did he believe Putin, because Putin strongly denied being involved in the election meddling. Trump chose to believe the leader of a foreign hostile government over his own intelligence agencies, I'll link you to exactly what I'm talking about, please click on the link and read about it

Does that make him Putin's bitch because it's in his best interest to portray that belief? Might make him less than 100% honorable (right in line with every other president) but that's not the topic here.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Jeez. I have to get there at some point to pay the marchamo on my car.
The marchamos are brutal. What do we get for that exactly lol? At least white people don't hate black people here and black people don't hate white people. And there is no big runner which is a big plus.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Trump stole millions from charity. Can't say that about most recent presidents

Trump said he would release his tax returns but lied. You can't say that about most recent presidents.

Trump fired 4 inspector Generals in a month. You can't say that about most recent presidents.

Trump stole hundreds of millions from students. You can't say that about most presidents.

Raycabino is massively ignorant, thought a few facts needed to be pointed out about most Presidents.

kane

EOG master
[QUOTE="raycabino, post: 7602842, member: 5492"]Does that make him Putin's bitch because it's in his best interest to portray that belief? Might make him less than 100% honorable (right in line with every other president) but that's not the topic here.[/QUOTE]

Yeah Ray, it pretty much does. When trump is on a national stage in Helsinki, and he publicly chooses to believe the word of Putin over the word of his own intelligence agencies, that makes him Putin's bitch, even his own party was against him for doing what he did. The US intelligence agencies spend thousands of man hours investigating the interference in our election, and they all come to the same conclusion about Russia being the culprit, but trump believes Putin instead, why? Because Putin didn't just deny Russian involvement, he strongly denied Russian involvement, LOL, trump did everything that night except lick Putin's boots

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Where are the Democratic leaders of these embattled cities?

Why aren't they in the streets leading peaceful protests and dissuading the agitators?

Distrubing video of New York Nazi Pigs running over peaceful protesters. Obviously inspired by Trump and his administration.

MrTop

EOG Master

clapper followed coats along with susan rice said under oath that it was not true. What was true hillary screwed up not going to certain states to get the W

MrTop

EOG Master
clapper did say under oath that it was not true that russia fixed the election..............all they did was run ads

kane

EOG master
clapper did say under oath that it was not true that russia fixed the election..............all they did was run ads

I never said Russia fixed the election, I said they interfered and meddled in the election, as did every one of our intelligence agencies, but trump chose to believe Putin, because Putin said Russia wasn't involved, trump embarrassed himself and the country in a public setting in Helsinki that night, there's no question he's Putin's bitch

MrTop

EOG Master
I never said Russia fixed the election, I said they interfered and meddled in the election, as did every one of our intelligence agencies, but trump chose to believe Putin, because Putin said Russia wasn't involved, trump embarrassed himself and the country in a public setting in Helsinki that night, there's no question he's Putin's bitch

i agree there is smoke there. One of the reasons probably why he keeps replacing the chess pieces.. People that raise doubts gets the boot.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Who is to blame for all the riots and property damage inflicted prior to Trump taking office?

This is a stupid question. The riots i recall were because of law enforcement abusing their power, reckless murders. Rodney King and Eric Garner. I also recall some big riots and property damage in cities after a world championship. But your question is stupid, thats why it was originally ignored.

Blackcloud

EOG Dedicated
This is a stupid question. The riots i recall were because of law enforcement abusing their power, reckless murders. Rodney King and Eric Garner. I also recall some big riots and property damage in cities after a world championship. But your question is stupid, thats why it was originally ignored.

Ok dipshit

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Who is to blame for all the riots and property damage inflicted prior to Trump taking office?

It was an ambush by jealous white people on an affluent black business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma called Black Wall Street. Property damage estimated at 30 million in todays dollars. Worst act of terrorism in America until 911. Over 300 black people murdered. Thousands of homes and businesses of blacks burnt to the group. Not one white supremacist was arrested or held accountable. Zero damages were awarded by the courts or claims honored by insurance co. The history of the greatest act of terror known as Black Wall Street has been suppressed by the U. S. Government and state governments. We live in a racist country.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
It was an ambush by jealous white people on an affluent black business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma called Black Wall Street. Property damage estimated at 30 million in todays dollars. Worst act of terrorism in America until 911. Over 300 black people murdered. Thousands of homes and businesses of blacks burnt to the group. Not one white supremacist was arrested or held accountable. Zero damages were awarded by the courts or claims honored by insurance co. The history of the greatest act of terror known as Black Wall Street has been suppressed by the U. S. Government and state governments. We live in a racist country.

yawn............

Bigrunner

EOG Master

And this isn't the only time this has happened in America. White terrorism on blacks like Black Wall Street has happened again and again in racist America. Hopefully we're witnessing a movement and not a moment.

Blackcloud

EOG Dedicated

Two swings, two attempted deflections.

Dipshit