NCAAB TOURNAMENT Q&A THREAD

Ned

EOG Veteran
Re: NCAAB TOURNAMENT Q&A THREAD

Tough start, there will be days like that, I expect them, they are unavoidable, I will stay the course today, will not increase or decrease betting size.

munson15

I want winners...

Tough start, there will be days like that, I expect them, they are unavoidable, I will stay the course today, will not increase or decrease betting size.
Exactly my plan, GL today, Ned.:cheers

Blackcloud

EOG Dedicated

My own fault on Okl/Mor total, took a bad number trying to beat a line move and it went all the way to 137. Ned will grade it a loss, but that one could have gone either way at least.

That was just a bad beat. Went over with 6 secs left on two free throws.

munson15

I want winners...

That was just a bad beat. Went over with 6 secs left on two free throws.
What bugged me was that I knew I had seen a 137 on that game, and didn't know until this morning when I checked my sheet that it lost.:devil:

mbtbnk

EOG Member

I was lucky enough to steal a push on the Oklahoma game.....Good luck to all today.

sparticus

EOG Senior Member

I played ok game under 137 & got a win pays to have a few outs, gl. I am in all the way with ned's plays, the ship will get righted!!

sparticus

EOG Senior Member

Was able to get tenn.on money line for -125 it is now -145 gl all & went to -3 at some places.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

And a foul called for what? That was the thing down 25 plus points and you foul, unreal.
3 fouls called in the final 30 seconds...first 4 ft's missed. Seems someone may have wanted the over. 2938u4ji23

mofome

Banned

3 fouls called in the final 30 seconds...first 4 ft's missed. Seems someone may have wanted the over. 2938u4ji23

i needed morgan st +5 2H to win 1700. I hope that those fouls didnt fuck me.

munson15

I want winners...

I show 2-3-1 on the early action. Luckily, Kansas fell into my lap at 8.5 just before tip and I took 2 units on them at that price. GL to all in the rest of the afternoon tilts.:cheers

ballwonder

EOG Master

Ned with some of the totals out for Saturday already do you think they will move much from now until what your formula shows value in.

doogie

EOG Member

and about what time would that be? I go to beedy bye soon.:pop:
I get up very early but this morning BETJAM had all games off the board.

Hawks Fan

EOG Enthusiast

System has been a complete disaster in the first round, hopefully things will turn in the 2nd round...

Tons of points being scored, most totals not even close to the number...

Books must be taking a bath with all the favs and overs... Would assume things turn this weekend...

munson15

I want winners...

I went 5-6-1 today for a two-day total of 6-13-1. Better luck over the weekend, hopefully, but no complaints since I made a lot of coin on the two previous ventures. I sincerely hope that no one upped the ante this time and simply stuck to flat betting the whole thing.

Hawks Fan

EOG Enthusiast

I was also 6-13-1 for the first round...Just looked more closely and there were more unders than overs today, almost 2-1 to the under...

Our totals went 4-3 today, sides today 1-3-1 if you played Kansas close to tip you won that one instead of pushed...

Blackcloud

EOG Dedicated

Ned, someone asked earlier in the thread (hypothetically) if you would up the amount of your play if the system went against you early. Now that it is a reality, what are your thoughts. Thanks in advance and thanks for taking the time to post.

ballwonder

EOG Master

No complaints here, I have kept the units the same. Hey ned what time you posting these puppies? Thanks.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Ned, someone asked earlier in the thread (hypothetically) if you would up the amount of your play if the system went against you early. Now that it is a reality, what are your thoughts. Thanks in advance and thanks for taking the time to post.
He is staying the course and won't be increasing or decreasing his bet sizes (post 81) which makes sense from a money management standpoint even if expecting a rebound...no sure things. Good luck the rest of the way.

Ned

EOG Veteran

No Change in bet size, I'm staying the course, bad start long way to go.

Richierich27

EOG Member

Ned,
thanks for sharing your plays/system with us. I realize you put a lot of work into what you do. I have followed your program the past few years and i am a believer regardless how this turns out. No guarantees but I am staying the course.
BOL and thanks again.

babaoriley

EOG Addicted

I'm staying the course but damn if I don't like the other side on half these games... I like Wash a lot but UCLA, maryland, Michigan and Gonzaga are all tough plays for me. However, I have faith in Ned's system and am playing all of them. That UCLA game terrifies me, particularly in Philly. If Michigan stays within 12 of OU, I'll be surprised. Same for Maryland with Memphis... Whatever...

Hawks Fan

EOG Enthusiast

System still struggling... With Gonzaga left 1-5-1 for me if you got the lines Ned got very early this morning then 2-5, if you got the lines very late then
1-6...

Either way system taking a bath thus far... It will turn...

So far today through 6 games with closing lines we have:

5 favs 1 dog 5 overs 1 under

Books getting their ass handed to them...

munson15

I want winners...

I'm 1-6 today, 7-19 total. That Mic/Okl total moved at 7:23am ET, I don't know who was up to bet it then, but I was still sleeping on my day off.

Hawks Fan

EOG Enthusiast

My total thus far for the tournament: 7-18-2

Some stats, this is with closing lines and up through the last two games tonight:

Sides: 19-18-1 Totals: 21-16-1

Surprising as the perception has been favs covering alot and overs coming in alot... It seems, as far as totals go, that teams are not playing the way they have played all season. Under teams playing over and vice versa...

Hopefully the tide turns Sunday... Ned I have to go out very early tomorrow please post by 7 AM if you could... TY

ouch

EOG Dedicated

Just out of curiosity, what was the system (or systems) that produced these plays?

Ned had asked us to take a stab at figuring it out, and I do not believe that anyone ever did.

It was a mixture of different things, unlike the conference tournaments which had mostly all unders or all overs.

Hawks Fan

EOG Enthusiast

I am going to say with the totals he went on past performance of certain seeds playing each other and their results...

waco

EOG Dedicated

I BAILED OUT AFTER YESTERDAY, i DIDNT LIKE WHAT I WAS SEEING IN THE UNDERS. Both teams were averaging 70pts a game and line was 130 to 135 and the play was under. Bad enough the line was cut by 6 or 7 points and then the play was under. i couldnt figure out why. I hope you guys clean up but that system was not for me.

Hawks Fan

EOG Enthusiast

My total thus far for the tournament: 7-18-2

Some stats, this is with closing lines and up through the last two games tonight:

Sides: 19-18-1 Totals: 21-16-1

Surprising as the perception has been favs covering alot and overs coming in alot... It seems, as far as totals go, that teams are not playing the way they have played all season. Under teams playing over and vice versa...

Hopefully the tide turns Sunday... Ned I have to go out very early tomorrow please post by 7 AM if you could... TY

Through Saturday's games with closing lines...

Sides: 19-20-1 Totals: 23-16-1

munson15

I want winners...

I will post a total record for Ned's systems after the dust settles tomorrow. This will give the weekend's dismal results some perspective. I will include Bracket Buster, Conference Tourneys and the NCAA's.

Hawks Fan

EOG Enthusiast

System still struggling... With Gonzaga left 1-5-1 for me if you got the lines Ned got very early this morning then 2-5, if you got the lines very late then
1-6...

Well another loss for the system...:+clueless

My record is 1-6-1 for Saturday, Ned's record Saturday 2-6

Total for Tournament:

My record: 7-19-2 25%

babaoriley

EOG Addicted

ill say it again. SYSTEMS ARE GARBAGE!!!!

Those first two certainly weren't. I made a killing off both of them. A system based on one premise is certainly a bad idea, but these systems are actually compilations of various systems and are considerably more varied. That said, this particular system may be fade worthy at this point. I'm interested to see the plays for today.