NFL Futures

kane

EOG master
This is what I've played so far, I'll be adding as the season gets closer, anyone is welcome to post their plays here

Ravens to make the playoffs (-135)
Bengals Under 10 wins (even) Sorry Screw I'm still not a believer
Saints Over 8.5 wins (-125)

kane

EOG master
Kane who's tanking this year?
I don't know if there's a team that's tanking, but there's no incentive for teams like Seattle or Houston to try to win, they're both badly in need of a franchise QB, being as bad as possible will allow them to draft high in next years draft and be able to select that QB

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Thanks for sharing, KANE.

I don't subscribe to a football frame of mind until August.

I admire guys who follow the sport 12 months a year.

That's probably what it takes to beat the NFL and NCAAF at odds of 11/10.

kane

EOG master
I can promise you I'll have some sort of Lions future, just need time to figure out exactly what I'm doing with them

Dell Dude

EOG Master
kane. Do you deny that you endorsed the Deshaun Watson trade? Lightly mind you but it appears you were on the wrong side unless you admit you endorsed and refuse to call it a bad trade.

kane

EOG master
kane. Do you deny that you endorsed the Deshaun Watson trade? Lightly mind you but it appears you were on the wrong side unless you admit you endorsed and refuse to call it a bad trade.
I have no idea what you're talking about, I didn't endorse anything, I posted Watson is a much better QB than Mayfield, and it doesn't matter how much legal trouble he's in, talent wins out which is why the Browns dumped Mayfield for him, if this was Jacoby Brissett with all the allegations, no one would touch him and he'd be out of the league, but if you're as good a QB as Watson is, teams will look the other way

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
There is a bit more to it than grading Watson ahead of Bakers in talent. Current and futures cat scandals. The former cost him 2 years. The latter may add another 1. Very real possibility never plays a down for the Clowns. Gave up 3 first round dwaft queen picks. All of that guaranteed money for 5 years which will soon become 4. To avoid going 2-14 they are going to need Bakers who you have completely Humaliated the entire offseason. You either crawl back to him or you go 2-14. These working ladies not going away. Lawsuits and personality interviews all over the place. Going to dominate the season while he can't even play.

What the fuck do you think is going to happen? Watson is going to come back in 2023 and pull a Matthew Stafford and all of the above will become worth it? This is not Tony Homo yet you are softly endorsing on technical points.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It doesn't matter how much legal trouble he's in, talent wins out which is why the Browns dumped Mayfield for him, if this was Jacoby Brissett with all the allegations, no one would touch him and he'd be out of the league, but if you're as good a QB as Watson is, teams will look the other way

Watson is not that good. Watson isn't Tony Homo to being Tony Homo that good. It would take Tom Brady 3 years ago or Aaron Rodgers 2 years ago to have enough talent to make the trade at least possibly good pending the result. 100% can grade this as bad. Only question is will it be the worse and worse ever.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I don't know if there's a team that's tanking, but there's no incentive for teams like Seattle or Houston to try to win, they're both badly in need of a franchise QB, being as bad as possible will allow them to draft high in next years draft and be able to select that QB
If Davis Mills takes moves up to the next level, they may not need a QB.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Just give me a thumbs up or down on Watson trade. You are right why they signed him and probably right that he is more talented than Bakers but was it the right decision?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I won't argue. This thing will be graded over time. Should be a clear grade either Christopher Wray. I am on worse and worse trade of all time.