Keep up the nic work Reb, all the best to you & yours in the new year:cheers

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Re: NY Reb's College Bowl thread

Keep it rollin buddy........:thumbsup

ritedere

EOG Member

Rollercoaster of a day! If this Georgia game holds up like it is we'll be in the positive at the end and you can't be mad at that! Thanks for the plays as always Reb :)

joe blow

EOG Addicted

I figure i bump this thread up,easier for NY Reb to find..

Who we taking tonight buddy:cocktail

BTW:Thanks for sharing:cheers

fuck, i thought i already posted this. sorry.

10* Oklahoma -7-8 (whatever)

i got this game at -7 and meant to post it but i haven't been around as much because of family visitors.

I was going to make it a 15* Bowl GOY at -7.

A ton of money just went in on Oklahoma. i'm pretty sure they're the right side.

Oklahoma didn't even look like the same team last night, than what we saw during the year. I am going with Vir Tech tonight.Any thoughts on this game, reb?

GetThat$$$

EOG Veteran

ive followed all the plays this yr. pretty happy with the way things have gone, besides the florida and oklahoma game. i bailed myself out lastnight with the 2nd half over though. waiting on tonight pick. hoping its who i think it is. good luck reb

mariah

EOG Dedicated

always appreciate your insight Reb, sorry to say I like the other way tonight. GL on your action.

10 plays as far as i've been here have been this successful....WHat is considered a down year for your 10 plays 60%? lol, jk.

good luck tonight

10* LSU -3 (buy the half now)

I don't know what happened regarding the last two plays. The only thing I didn't like about them going in was that they were both public plays. I guess once again I am on the public play, but there is no way I can bet on or recommend anyone betting on Ohio St in this game. I predict there will be a lot of service plays on Ohio St tomorrow, just as there were lots of 'big games' on the Bucs today. All I can say is, I don't see how Ohio St ever comes any closer than a FG in this game. Maybe I am biased. On what I have no idea. I call it the way I see it. Good luck to each of you.

I haven't been very enthusiastic about posting recently, as some might have noticed. Maybe I'm getting too old for this sort of thing. I'll see how I feel in the days to come. If the buckeyes win Monday night, I'll just have to reconsider how much I understand about this whole thing anyway.

There I go, reiterating again.

ssbnorman

EOG Member

Thx Reb, keep them coming. No one expects you to win them all. Your the best, and we appreciate you.

10* LSU -3 (buy the half now)

I don't know what happened regarding the last two plays. The only thing I didn't like about them going in was that they were both public plays. I guess once again I am on the public play, but there is no way I can bet on or recommend anyone betting on Ohio St in this game. I predict there will be a lot of service plays on Ohio St tomorrow, just as there were lots of 'big games' on the Bucs today. All I can say is, I don't see how Ohio St ever comes any closer than a FG in this game. Maybe I am biased. On what I have no idea. I call it the way I see it. Good luck to each of you.

I haven't been very enthusiastic about posting recently, as some might have noticed. Maybe I'm getting too old for this sort of thing. I'll see how I feel in the days to come. If the buckeyes win Monday night, I'll just have to reconsider how much I understand about this whole thing anyway.

There I go, reiterating again.
Hang in there Reb and be positive--I'm with ya on LSU--the Southern Boys will pull it out for us:cheers

munson15

I want winners...

2 losses don't wipe out a solid bowl season, Reb. Time to take your own advice and stay positive. GL with the Bayou Bengals.:cheers

I'm on LSU as well Reb. Keep Positive man, everybody in this thread respects you and always looks for your plays. Let's end this crazy season off with a BANG!!! GL

goldie

EOG Enthusiast

Reb-
I decided before bowl season began that the bowl games might be as screwy as the regular season. Surely this was one of the least formful regular season that any of us has seen in a long time. From the opening weeks with Michigan losing to Appalachian St and the upsets by USF all the way thru to the closing weks where the #1's and #2's lost week after week. There is no reason why the bowls should be any easier to decipher. Still, I think this year is an anomaly. Who could imagine WVa lsoing at homw to lowly Pitt with a chance to play in the title game on the line and then beating up Oklahoma? Or USC losing to Stanford as a 41 point favorite? I could go on and on but you know the details already. This year has been crazy. In light of that I think you should be proud of your record.

When it comes to College football you are definitely one of the main person I look for to see which side your on...........but for tonights big game I will have to go against your LSU pick. I don't like the fact that this is a very public play so for me it's either OSU or nothing.

Smasher13

EOG Member

Long time no post from me my friend. You still know what your doing. Maybe its time you re-post that article on being positive. That was not only a great post for us gambling fools but also a great post in which I use in my life now. Good Luck & stay positive. Would really like to read it again if you can find it.
Thx my Friend

Smasher13 :cheers

bank--it

EOG Enthusiast

NY REB,

Great job this year with your posts. You can't win them all. Like to see your ncaa hoop plays so hope you continue to come around. GL

ritedere

EOG Member

Reb,

Please keep posting! You're my favorite to follow and I took a BEATING from the books this weekend without your guidance. I'm nothing without you! hahahaha

Long time no post from me my friend. You still know what your doing. Maybe its time you re-post that article on being positive. That was not only a great post for us gambling fools but also a great post in which I use in my life now. Good Luck & stay positive. Would really like to read it again if you can find it.
Thx my Friend

Smasher13 :cheers

"The Power of Positive Gambling" is a great thread and is somewhere in the college football files. Definitely worthy of a reread for all of us.

Just to be clear in this thread:

10* LSU -3

5* Under 47

5* Teaser: LSU +3.5, under 54

Just fwiw, many notable services have a "Bowl Game of the Year" or something comparable on Ohio St, while the public is apparently on LSU. You would definitely think Ohio St is the way to go. Still, personally, I can't see it. If Ohio St beats LSU, I'll have to rearrange my whole way of seeing things.

Good luck everyone.

Reb, Thanks again for such a great College Football season. It's been a crazy one but everyone who has followed you has made alot of money. I hope we can see you back in Septemeber. Thanks again!

ritedere

EOG Member

Nice call on LSU Reb! Shame the under couldn't hit as well. Think you'll have any NFL plays this weekend?

BigIgg

EOG Enthusiast

Great Year Reb in a crazy football season. I expect to see you back soon in the CBB threads.