Official signin sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker Freeroll Tournament (Wed September 29th)

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran
Re: Official signin sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker Freeroll Tournament (Wed September 29th)

people who have followed the rules so far and that are eligible

tuckman
bigdaddy
nomamesguey
joeblow
just luck
jeffsku
moneyburning
voxbobby
rcrowe
passtherock
kidkinggolf
orizion7
slyone66
nimue77
augustus

betmonkey and tblaze, i need u to send me your bookmaker poker account number and the name that will be showing up in the standings (it could just be your account number for this part as well)

orizion7 i need your poker account number as well

i sent a pm to all 3 of you asking for it, just wanted to mention it here also incase u overlook the pm

replied a while ago with acct # and screen name...making sure you got it

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Official signin sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker Freeroll Tournament (Wed September 29th)

fucking ball, i am gonna shoot u in the face, i can only send to 5 people at a time

Tuckman

Uh Poster

guys the password for tonight is

saw

case sensative

ballwonder told me i could mass email everyone, and my account only allows 5 at a time, i find this out after i typed everyones name in by hand

if u havent posted in this thread before now u are not eligible anyone, so pointless to hand out the password to anyone who asks

Rctt03

EOG Senior Member

Hahaha I can see this is going well......

Tuckman

Uh Poster

my account will be fixed for next week, and we will be back to sending it private message

slyone66

EOG Master

lol chit happens Tuck. laugh it off

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Errors

The following errors occurred with your submission

• Too many recipients - you are attempting to send to 40 users but you are only allowed to send to 5 users.

Your Message

<LABEL class="floatcontainer full" for=pmrecips_ctrl>Recipient Users: [BCC Recipients] </LABEL><SCRIPT src="clientscript/vbulletin_ajax_suggest.js?v=404" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT><TEXTAREA class="primary full textbox popupctrl" id=pmrecips_ctrl tabIndex=1 name=recipients cols=50 autocomplete="off">joe blow; jeffksu; tblaze; nomamesguey; Just Luck; moneyburning; voxbobby; rcrowe4444; PassTheRock; kidkonggolf; Orizion7; slyone66; jam; Nimue77; Augustus; Betmonkey; Rctt03; JerseyShop101; CHIHUAHUA; wrigley; bcmoats; EasyGoer45; ProfaneReality; mobetter; akillies; JT242; chatovanni; Terpsfan26; adam; ttwarrior1; dreamjob; wade; will2survive71; Brock; Enfuego; chatovanni; dancingkarma; QUEEN OF HEARTS; dogkatcher; EHart;</TEXTAREA>

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> <!-- recip_sugg = new vB_AJAX_NameSuggest('recip_sugg', 'pmrecips_ctrl', 'pmrecips'); recip_sugg.allow_multiple = true; //--> </SCRIPT>Separate multiple user names with a semi-colon ';'

do you think people will be registering even though they didn't pm you??? And they won't care if they knock someone out now

Rctt03

EOG Senior Member

Schooled by EOG. Oh the irony. BOL everyone

Tuckman

Uh Poster

all balls fault, stupid shit dont even know what he is talking about, gave me false info about pm's

Nimue77

EOG Senior Member

PLease send password or post it here tuckman.

Errors

The following errors occurred with your submission

• Too many recipients - you are attempting to send to 40 users but you are only allowed to send to 5 users.

Your Message

<LABEL class="floatcontainer full" for=pmrecips_ctrl>Recipient Users: [BCC Recipients] </LABEL><SCRIPT src="clientscript/vbulletin_ajax_suggest.js?v=404" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT><TEXTAREA class="primary full textbox popupctrl" id=pmrecips_ctrl tabIndex=1 name=recipients cols=50 autocomplete="off">joe blow; jeffksu; tblaze; nomamesguey; Just Luck; moneyburning; voxbobby; rcrowe4444; PassTheRock; kidkonggolf; Orizion7; slyone66; jam; Nimue77; Augustus; Betmonkey; Rctt03; JerseyShop101; CHIHUAHUA; wrigley; bcmoats; EasyGoer45; ProfaneReality; mobetter; akillies; JT242; chatovanni; Terpsfan26; adam; ttwarrior1; dreamjob; wade; will2survive71; Brock; Enfuego; chatovanni; dancingkarma; QUEEN OF HEARTS; dogkatcher; EHart;</TEXTAREA>

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> <!-- recip_sugg = new vB_AJAX_NameSuggest('recip_sugg', 'pmrecips_ctrl', 'pmrecips'); recip_sugg.allow_multiple = true; //--> </SCRIPT>Separate multiple user names with a semi-colon ';'

but only reg players can win right tuck?

Nimue77

EOG Senior Member

I would like to get registered. Please get us the password.

ProfaneReality

EOG Dedicated

it is pretty funny tho, 2 weeks in a row, a plan is hatched to keep the pw off the forum and both times it still gets posted

dancingkarma

EOG Member

i should be eligible...didnt get a pm as of yet

Tuckman

Uh Poster

yes only people who were registered previously can win, if someone comes in top 10 not registered they will be kicked out of standings and everyone will move up..

profane, i needed to get everyone the password.. the plan was to send with 20 minutes to go.. it took me almost 15 minutes to get that first mass pm typed out.. the people who were at the end would have had less then 5 minutes by the time i retyped it all to get entered, thats why i did it this way so everyone had the same amount of time to get themself in as orginally planned

Tuckman

Uh Poster

the password is

saw

all lower letters

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

some newb is going nuts in balls thread :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

ProfaneReality

EOG Dedicated

dancingkarma, you made how many posts today to get above 50? was it 30 or 40?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

it is pretty funny tho, 2 weeks in a row, a plan is hatched to keep the pw off the forum and both times it still gets posted

i had zero to do with last week, this was my first week being involved and it was going fine, until balls info about me being able to mass pm was wrong, the only fair thing to do so everyone had the same amount of time to register was share it in the thread..

i havent sat here for the last 2 hours straight writting down this person and that persons info into the spreadsheet and into the eligible list so i could do the mass pm with intentions on just sharing it in the open forum

dancingkarma

EOG Member

Hey Tuckman, I sent you my info before 9pm...and i haven't received a pm

looks like we got more in than whats on the list, o well

A separate post on the forum with everyone posting there poker table name would be cool and if anyone
is in the tourney that shouldn't be could receive a poker ban or something., just a thought.

Last edited:

so just credit the 50 posters then right who pm ed u ? or is just like last week

ProfaneReality

EOG Dedicated

cuz the outsiders know it will still get posted lol

tuck im not blaming you, i just think its funny and a tad ironic

train

EOG Enthusiast

in pleasee

ProfaneReality

EOG Dedicated

ehart get lost. you and dancing karma both made about 30 posts today to get above 50

ProfaneReality

EOG Dedicated

look at all these fukks with 50 something posts

Tuckman

Uh Poster

password is

saw

what if you get knocked out the first hand because someone is in the tourney that shouldn't be. PLus i don't think many are going to the first post to look, they are going to the last page looking for the pw only.
Lmao,, this is gonna have 80 before it starts. Another Fail

Last edited:

Tuckman

Uh Poster

cuz the outsiders know it will still get posted lol

tuck im not blaming you, i just think its funny and a tad ironic

its is ironic, but it wouldnt have been posted by me or BD thats for sure

we got hit with about 20 extra people looks like

i replied can i get the password

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

I dunno anybody at my table2938u4ji232938u4ji232938u4ji232938u4ji232938u4ji23

Tuckman

Uh Poster

24 extra people

fucking vulchars to say the least

kevy wevy just called 2 all ins with a king 2, i just wonder if he is a legit member, looks like some trying to ruin the tourney.
Just saying me moving up a spot really does nothing to the people knocked out early by someone not supposed to be in,
but its a start