Ohtani Interpreter, Huge Gambling Debts...Fired!

Heim

EOG Master
So the Feds are squeezing the interpreter. He's going to get time for embezzlement.

So far Feds say he took more than the 4.5 million reported and turned off all notifications alerting Ohtani of the transfers.

mr merlin

EOG Master
So the Feds are squeezing the interpreter. He's going to get time for embezzlement.

So far Feds say he took more than the 4.5 million reported and turned off all notifications alerting Ohtani of the transfers.
Ohtani could prob protect him, deny he stole anything, etc, it would be up to him to testify.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'll be Cwissy Obvious. Interpreter takes the guilty please fall to protect Oshanti. He'll get slappy time and remunerated after his fake sentence.

kane

EOG master
They have text messages from the interpreter to the bookie, and recorded phone calls to the bank in which the interpreter pretended to be Ohtani

mr merlin

EOG Master
They have text messages from the interpreter to the bookie, and recorded phone calls to the bank in which the interpreter pretended to be Ohtani
Was he pretending to be ohtani, or pretending he's placing bets for him? Of course the real question is was he pretending at all?

I think even you Kane would agree that today we cant simply accept ANYTHING the feds say...ever.

kane

EOG master
Was he pretending to be ohtani, or pretending he's placing bets for him? Of course the real question is was he pretending at all?
He changed the phone number on the account from Ohtani's to his, when the bank called to verify the withdrawal thinking they were talking to Ohtani, they were actually talking to the interpreter

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'm going to call my shot. If I am wrong, not only am I wrong on the shot but the overall "conspiracy". The interpreter is pleading guilty to some very big and very bad stuff. He should get a stiff sentence. I am predicting he gets slappy time. That's when you know.

mr merlin

EOG Master
He changed the phone number on the account from Ohtani's to his, when the bank called to verify the withdrawal thinking they were talking to Ohtani, they were actually talking to the interpreter
You are believing what's being put out - before trial, before even indictments, why?

These "facts" are being leaked for a reason.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Now I'm going to make it political. Trump needs to go to the Stormy trial with an Oshanti costume. Will be a directed not guilty please verdict.

waco

EOG Dedicated
They are now saying Trump humped more whores than Tiger. Secret Service men snuck them in the back door of the WH!! I wonder if the Secret Servicemen got sloppy seconds!!

Heim

EOG Master
This interpreter had no life savvy. If the walls are closing in, grab what you can and get out of Dodge. This guy
sticks around to get clipped for bank fraud. Feds don't fuck around.

howid

EOG Dedicated
Ohtani likely has access to the Yakuza or whatever name the Japanese mafia goes by ... Nowhere for the dude to hide, at least in Japan, probably the feds a preferable evil ...

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
This story began that the interpreter lost $4 million and ohtani "covered" it,, then it was that he stole $16 million from his accounts by impersonating him, etc. Then last week they say he "lost" $40 million - if he stole $16 million where's the other $24 million?

You telling us that bookie allowed anyone to get $5-10-15-24 million in the hole on credit?

Every gambler knows that would never happen, no one is letting anyone get more than a few max wagers in the hole before either collecting or cutting off more bets.

kane

EOG master
Lang is a failed tout who disappeared and then came back after that movie came out, but he has it on good authority, LMAO, dude will do anything to keep his name out there, feel bad for anyone dumb enough to buy picks from this guy

Heim

EOG Master
You'd think the players on the Angels would know if he was preoccupied watching in the clubhouse or on his phone. Nope, each said he was 100 percent baseball...24/7.

Like Kane said, just staying relevant on a hot topic.