Old Creepy Joe. Just getting it done

mr merlin

EOG Master
agree comrade. The US did not come up with a better plan to get the countries on our side long term. We were too greedy
Once the bully has been exposed as weak it's over, he can never go back to being a bully. We either haven't figured that out or refuse to accept it.

MrTop

EOG Master
I watched the whole thing, putin came off as very, very smart, he wraps his whole wordview around the historical context of the last 1000 years of russian history.

i missed about 1-2 years of the 1000 history so i will watch it again...tucker lobbed in softballs so he would not get mad

mr merlin

EOG Master
i missed about 1-2 years of the 1000 history so i will watch it again...tucker lobbed in softballs so he would not get mad
I didn't see that, tucker was put off because putin would give detailed many min answers to almost every question, tucker pushed him hard on that reporter/spy, good for putin not to fall for tuckers song and dance that "he's a young guy, he's not a spy". I would say 99% he was a spy and 32 is not young for an intelligence officer either.

Not to mention spies are not supposed to fit the spy mold.

mr merlin

EOG Master
It was maybe 20 min into putins history lesson when tucker interrupted him for the 3rd or 4th time - putin got mad and basically told him to sit there and listen, i thought "oh boy, , tuckers gonna fall out of a window".

mr merlin

EOG Master
Imagine Walking Around in American Society , and Speaking These Words.

Inside Your Skull , Would Have To Be Completely Empty.

Similar To a Puppet on a String.
I saw a clip of the rep from alaska( I think she's an indian), she said that biden is razor sharp and that she's rarely seen anyone that smart and on the ball. LOL.

MrTop

EOG Master
It was maybe 20 min into putins history lesson when tucker interrupted him for the 3rd or 4th time - putin got mad and basically told him to sit there and listen, i thought "oh boy, , tuckers gonna fall out of a window".

i just read nigeria paying for oil with local currency. A matter of time before the dollar drops and real estate goes to $99.00 dollars a lot

MrTop

EOG Master
I saw a clip of the rep from alaska( I think she's an indian), she said that biden is razor sharp and that she's rarely seen anyone that smart and on the ball. LOL.

putin opposition for president died in jail. Thing is there were no windows.

kane

EOG master
And here I was just joking.

View attachment 7470568
Wrong Comrade Merlin, you really need to stop reading alt right twitter, I know facts mean little to you, but they're still facts whether you like them or not, I like the phrase "Nalany, according to rumors", LOL, gee I wonder where those rumors started?

Bruin Republicans at UCLA

@Bruin
·
23h
Alexei Navalny died from the COVID vaccine and the fact that nobody wants to admit it is shameful Why would you blame Putin for something Navalny did to himself by taking an experimental MRNA vaccine? x.com/nypost/status/…

Currently rated helpful
14h
·
View details

Shown on X
Provides important context · Easy to understand
mRNA vaccines have not been approved in Russia, Navalny has been imprisoned in Russia since January 2021, so it is very unlikely he has taken an mRNA vaccine. It is thus astronomically unlikely Navalny died of a covid vaccine.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_vaccination_in_Russia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexei_Navalny

mr merlin

EOG Master
Wrong Comrade Merlin, you really need to stop reading alt right twitter, I know facts mean little to you, but they're still facts whether you like them or not, I like the phrase "Nalany, according to rumors", LOL, gee I wonder where those rumors started?

Bruin Republicans at UCLA

@Bruin
·
23h
Alexei Navalny died from the COVID vaccine and the fact that nobody wants to admit it is shameful Why would you blame Putin for something Navalny did to himself by taking an experimental MRNA vaccine? x.com/nypost/status/…

Currently rated helpful
14h
·
View details

Shown on X
Provides important context · Easy to understand
mRNA vaccines have not been approved in Russia, Navalny has been imprisoned in Russia since January 2021, so it is very unlikely he has taken an mRNA vaccine. It is thus astronomically unlikely Navalny died of a covid vaccine.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_vaccination_in_Russia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexei_Navalny
Regarding navalny's death, no one knows how he died, apparently he himself told his wife and others that we was in poor health due to harsh prison conditions he was supposed to be at a siberian prison above the arctic circle - I believe some of those prisons dont even have fences since they're 100's of miles from anything, surrounded by endless tundra/swamps filled with insects and wild animals.( in the summer, in winter it would be worse since you'd freeze)

It's quite possible he did just get sick and die.

mr merlin

EOG Master
it's starting to dawn of the loser generals who've been blathering nonsense for the last 2 years that reality is different than hope. lol

1709065446244.png

kane

EOG master
The fox "news" host says: "A grown man, especially the president, should not be licking ice cream in public"

1709139621152.png

1709139675835.png

1709140171502.png