Old Creepy Joe. Just getting it done

kane

EOG master
Hmm, I wonder how much coverage fox "news" will devote to Tyler Boebert's crime spree, my best guess is none, they'll be too busy reporting on Biden eating ice cream, nothing like fox "news" for some hard hitting journalism

kane

EOG master
Let me guess, they found another "credible" witness who will take down the Biden administration, LOL

kane

EOG master
Gal Luft! Strike one

Alexander Smirnov! Strike two

Can't wait to see who the next "credible" witness will be

kane

EOG master
A Russian operation that falsely accuses a U.S. president is bad enough. Republican members of Congress pouncing upon that false information in hopes of impeaching the president is even worse.

mr merlin

EOG Master
A Russian operation that falsely accuses a U.S. president is bad enough. Republican members of Congress pouncing upon that false information in hopes of impeaching the president is even worse.
it sounds like they're going to slap the bracelets on both hunter and joe any day now.

MrTop

EOG Master
it sounds like they're going to slap the bracelets on both hunter and joe any day now.

russia was trying to get a big loan from china... they said no.. well russia central bank rates 16% are killing them. china morning post story. The reason inflation is low. The russian economy is doing well because of making military equipment. what happens when the war is over?

the no limits partnership is falling apart

Last edited:

boston massacre

EOG Master

Realize That You Do Not Have The Intelligence Level To Answer This Question , But I'll Ask it Anyways, Since You Fall into The Dumb Snowflake Crowd.

There's Bank Records Of The Biden's Accepting at Least 30 Million Dollars From Foreign Entities.

WHAT DO THEY DO FOR THIS MONEY ?

I Know It's a Complicated Question For Somebody Like You, But Maybe Somebody in Your Sponge Brain Crowd Has an Answer.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Why are the borders open? Why is Biden forgiving loans? Why am I paying 30% more on rent,food,and car insurance over the past 3 years.
So is telling consumers that food price inflation has dropped to below 3 percent, when overall food prices have gone up 20.1 percent since Biden took office. As with gas prices, only Carter had a higher increase in food prices at this point in his term.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Electricity costs have also risen significantly, increasing cumulatively by 25.1 percent. This is the largest price increase of any of the last seven presidents — and yet Biden decides this week to clamp down on natural gas.
In terms of gas price inflation, Biden is at 35.1 percent and Trump is at 10.9 percent. Food inflation — Biden 20.1 percent and Trump 4.7 percent; and, finally, electricity — Biden 25.1 percent and Trump 2.2 percent.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
In terms of weekly wages, Biden is at minus 5.1 percent versus inflation, while Trump was at plus 3 percent at the same point in his presidency. So, Trump did 8.1 percent better than Biden in keeping wages ahead of inflation.

MrTop

EOG Master
Electricity costs have also risen significantly, increasing cumulatively by 25.1 percent. This is the largest price increase of any of the last seven presidents — and yet Biden decides this week to clamp down on natural gas.
In terms of gas price inflation, Biden is at 35.1 percent and Trump is at 10.9 percent. Food inflation — Biden 20.1 percent and Trump 4.7 percent; and, finally, electricity — Biden 25.1 percent and Trump 2.2 percent.

i disagree on electricity the other stuff probably correct

mr merlin

EOG Master
joe sent the aid... landed on 5 they were killed...they won't eat the food...joe sent pork
Yup, and I would think and expect hamas will fire on our troops if we attempt to land and build a pier. Why wouldn't they after we've supplied all the bombs that have killed 30,000 people?

MrTop

EOG Master
Yup, and I would think and expect hamas will fire on our troops if we attempt to land and build a pier. Why wouldn't they after we've supplied all the bombs that have killed 30,000 people?

The problem is the pier is for them so i do not think that will happen

MrTop

EOG Master

mr merlin

EOG Master
nope...it is your wages are too high...their military works cheaper
ISIS is controlled and run by the CIA, countries like Niger are just starting to realize this - that's why having US troops to supposedly protect against ISIS is a joke.

MrTop

EOG Master
ISIS is controlled and run by the CIA, countries like Niger are just starting to realize this - that's why having US troops to supposedly protect against ISIS is a joke.

i don't think so... US troops were fighting it.. in iraq

Last edited: