Overrated Cliff Lee getting shelled again! LOL

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated
Re: Overrated Cliff Lee getting shelled again! LOL

went with you last night for just a tad---took the over---and lee surprised us both, perhaps he waits for for crunch
time--a la aug, sept, oct to show why he gets paid $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Chessman,

Why did you make me fade Cliff "2 Nasty" Lee?

Sincerely,

The Indian Guy Crying in the Phone Booth at the end of "Two for the Money."

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

hilarious that this guy vanishes when Lee wins..I actually agree with him to an extent that Lee is overpriced, that said he has a strong offense behind him and will win far more games than he will lose with the Phillies...It makes him look like a fool when he only shows up when Lee gives up some runs...After reading through a page or 2 of the most recent posts in this thread and seeing that a couple of games ago when Lee was down 2-0 and he was talking shit all game and then the Phillies rallied late is comical

Lee was laying only -132 yesterday vs a team he has dominated over his career, so I laid it. Seemed like a no-brainer.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

I'm sure he has been very busy of late and couldn't make it on here :LMAO

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Chessman is an idiot. I'm sure he'll come back telling us he was in Asia this time around during Lee's hot streak. He takes a lot of convenient vacations when Cliff Lee is struggling... :yay

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

Phils are 16-9 in the 25 games Lee has started. I don't know what his average price was to figure out his +/-units.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

105 PC, 7 INN, 3 HA, 3 BBI, 7 K, HB

The bum was at it again tonight. This is pretty funny though. We get rewarded twice when Cliff Lee pitches well - it's amazing. Chess doesn't come to the site, and Chess looks like an idiot.

Lee now just dominating the NL again. It's unfair.

Mammon

EOG Master

Lee scores from first tonight as a pinch runner! $$$

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I hate the Phillies PVC, but I've been a Cliff Lee caller since before he got sent to the Minors with the Indians. The guy always had good stuff, and when he was on he was pinpoint. He went down to the minors after a rough start and came back w/o missing a spot. He's one of the 5 best pitchers in the game.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I hate the Phillies PVC, but I've been a Cliff Lee caller since before he got sent to the Minors with the Indians. The guy always had good stuff, and when he was on he was pinpoint. He went down to the minors after a rough start and came back w/o missing a spot. He's one of the 5 best pitchers in the game.

Don't hate the best record in baseball....

Mammon

EOG Master

Why would you hate on Philly making the jump to bigtime with a huge fan base. We came from nowhere to compete with real dollars spent at the park in our medium size town. Cliff wanted to come here and be real. Don't phight if and be a phan!

BigDaddy

EOG Master

going to lose 3 unders today with 1 pitcher pitching lights out

SF
Washington
Philly

2348ji23e

EasyGoer45

EOG Veteran

Looks like another shutout victory for Lee. Did this guy take the bridge yet?

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Thank you Chessman.....how many units are you up betting against Lee?:shoot:

EasyGoer45

EOG Veteran

Lee threw his 6th shutout...6th in one year.

Lee has had 11 starts where he has pitched 7 or more innings of scoreless baseball, the last pitcher to do that was Bob Gibson in 1968.

He is at 30 consecutive scoreless innings-----and he had a 34 inning streak in June/July. No pitcher has had 2 streaks like that in a season since 1972.

Oh yeah, he now has over 200 k's too.

The only pitchers in MLB history to have 6 shutout and 200ks in the same season are Sandy Koufax, Steve Carlton, Bob Veale, and now Cliff Lee.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Learn to read. The point I'm making is that he's overrated. I'll make a challenge to you. Let's follow Lee's starts for the rest of the year. We'll track what makes money, betting on or against Lee. I'll take the position that betting against Lee will show a profit. You take the opposing position. We'll use closing lines at 5dimes. I'll put 3K against you on this.

View attachment 7027

ouch

EOG Dedicated

ATTENTION EOG SHOPPERS:

Chessman is now appearing in John Kelly's WNBA Winners thread.

Marked down....this week only!