Pat McIrish - new Moderator at EOG?

HE CAN HAVE HIM I AM ENCOURAGING EVERYBODY IN THIS FORUM TO PROTEST THIS DECISION MCIRISH IF A F-CKING LOW LIFE PIECE OF SH-T WITH A COCKY ATTITUDE.HE ALSO HAD ME BANNED AT THE RX AND I WILL NEVER FORGET IT.IF THIS IS WHAT THE SHRINK WANTS FINE I FOR ONE AM MOVING ON TO ANOTHER FORUM WWW.MAJORWAGER.COM SO LONG BOYS YOU CAN HAVE YOUR RAT BASTARDS AND CON MEN.

HE CAN HAVE HIM I AM ENCOURAGING EVERYBODY IN THIS FORUM TO PROTEST THIS DECISION MCIRISH IF A F-CKING LOW LIFE PIECE OF SH-T WITH A COCKY ATTITUDE.HE ALSO HAD ME BANNED AT THE RX AND I WILL NEVER FORGET IT.IF THIS IS WHAT THE SHRINK WANTS FINE I FOR ONE AM MOVING ON TO ANOTHER FORUM WWW.MAJORWAGER.COM SO LONG BOYS YOU CAN HAVE YOUR RAT BASTARDS AND CON MEN.
:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5

LATER!!!!

Beantown:

Isnt getting banned from RX like getting paroled??

I got the boot via "X" and a chickenshit email from"Wilhelm" and still laugh about it

Will they be opening a comedy forum for your posts?
Wouldn't want to miss them.