Raycabino

Bigrunner

EOG Master
-200 factsman sides with the book........

crying baby, broke dick
-bigrunner

"The disinfectant knocks it out in a minute. Can we look into that. Maybe by injecting disinfectant the lungs can be clean, something like that". Un-American Dumb Alfie actually defended Pinocchio's dangerous and stupid comments.

"Trump was talking about hydrogen peroxide which is very safe".
Un-American Dumb Alfie

"I've been retired for over 20 years, how about you"?
- Lying Dumb Alfie

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
"The disinfectant knocks it out in a minute. Can we look into that. Maybe by injecting disinfectant the lungs can be clean, something like that". Un-American Dumb Alfie actually defended Pinocchio's dangerous and stupid comments.

"Trump was talking about hydrogen peroxide which is very safe".
Un-American Dumb Alfie

"I've been retired for over 20 years, how about you"?
- Lying Dumb Alfie

You didn't tell me you were Big Pimpin:

Lying like the Whore he is, in Church:

How these pusses gonna do that?

One big group fukkit and slither their scared little asses back to oblivion?

Let them sing, let them cry, let them keep ALCOA in business.

No one cares

But it sure is funny as fukk.
Funny as fuck is right

Sad to see their contrived cry fest might drown out their very important annual “War on Christmas” campaign

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
But you let actions by individuals affect your judgement on groups they belong to as a whole. You've shown a bias against blacks and anti fascist. I guess one can say you're a HYPOCRITE. And you're not alone.

LMAO. You're the fucking hypocrite who voted for the Racist. I know most people don't perceive Sleepy Joe Beijing Biden that way but most people are stupid.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
LMAO. You're the fucking hypocrite who voted for the Racist. I know most people don't perceive Sleepy Joe Beijing Biden that way but most people are stupid.

"Disinfectant knocks out the virus in a minute. We should all be injecting disinfectant". Donald Trump

That's who you voted for. The dumbest, most unfit, most absent and most negligent Pres ever! And it's not even close. Fuken idiot!

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
"Disinfectant knocks out the virus in a minute. We should all be injecting disinfectant". Donald Trump

That's who you voted for. The dumbest, most unfit, most absent and most negligent Pres ever! And it's not even close. Fuken idiot!

Thank you for not denying Sleepy Joe is a Racist.

kane

EOG master

Trump is your hero, but you think Biden is a racist, LMAO, you're a full blown brainwashed cultist, Jan 20 you bend the knee

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Trump is your hero, but you think Biden is a racist, LMAO, you're a full blown brainwashed cultist, Jan 20 you bend the knee

Mr. Original at it again..... You guys try to steal elections and lines. You're so fucking stupid you can't even think of your own lines which isn't surprising since you can't think for yourself.

Sleepy Advocated for Segregation in the 70's.

He Championed the 1994 Crime Bill that killed the Black Community.

His political mentor and good friend, Robert Byrd, was an actual KKK member.

And then there is this; which is all I need.

This is pure and unadulterated Racism. I understand your way too fucking dumb to understand that but maybe one day you will wake up from your slumber and realize two things:

1. UniBron > 13-Klaws (great call btw, Clown, that shit must still sting, along w/ the 10 other times I kicked your ass)

2. Your party cheats it;s own Candidates (ask Crazy Bernie)

WAKE THE FUCK UP!

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

You bet your ass he is. I'm a Patriot.

"There are but two parties now: traitors and patriots.” - Ulysses S. Grant

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You bet your ass he is. I'm a Patriot.

"There are but two parties now: traitors and patriots.” - Ulysses S. Grant

"Russia if you're listening help me win an elecion". Donald Trump
Trump's campaign manager, Paul Manofort, a Russian Agent was indicted for sharing internal polling data with Russian spies!

"I love Wikileaks". Donald Trump

Roger Stone, a Russian Agent, in daily communications with Julian Assange, the founder and operator of Wikileaks and a Russian Agent. The Russians hack into the DNC, stealing e-mails and gave the stolen emails to Julian Assange, a Russian Agent. Julian Assange took direction from Roger Stone and Donald Trump as when to leak the stolen e-mails.

Mike Flynn, a Turkish & Russian Agent while working as Trump's NSA chief. was fired less than a month on the job. Reason for firing is he lied to the FBI about his Russian and Turkish affiliations and he also lied to Vice President Pence. Mike Flynn was also deemed a major national security threat. Mike Flynn is just as un-American as Roger Stone, Paul Manafort, Donald Trump and Julian Assange. America is not their priority!

Trump is pardoned or commuted the crimes committed by Stone & Flynn. Russian agents Manafort and Assange are also seeking pardons. Obviously Trump and his Cabal of Russian Agents are obviously the traitors. Dumb Gamebred fits right in, with the un-American treasonous Republicon party!

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
"Russia if you're listening help me win an elecion". Donald Trump
Trump's campaign manager, Paul Manofort, a Russian Agent was indicted for sharing internal polling data with Russian spies!

"I love Wikileaks". Donald Trump

Roger Stone, a Russian Agent, in daily communications with Julian Assange, the founder and operator of Wikileaks and a Russian Agent. The Russians hack into the DNC, stealing e-mails and gave the stolen emails to Julian Assange, a Russian Agent. Julian Assange took direction from Roger Stone and Donald Trump as when to leak the stolen e-mails.

Mike Flynn, a Turkish & Russian Agent while working as Trump's NSA chief. was fired less than a month on the job. Reason for firing is he lied to the FBI about his Russian and Turkish affiliations and he also lied to Vice President Pence. Mike Flynn was also deemed a major national security threat. Mike Flynn is just as un-American as Roger Stone, Paul Manafort, Donald Trump and Julian Assange. America is not their priority!

Trump is pardoned or commuted the crimes committed by Stone & Flynn. Russian agents Manafort and Assange are also seeking pardons. Obviously Trump and his Cabal of Russian Agents are obviously the traitors. Dumb Gamebred fits right in, with the un-American treasonous Republicon party!

We all understand that you support Racism and Racist Candidates. All you guys do is try to whip people the hardest for sins that you commit.

Trump's a racist? Really? Is that why his minority vote share went up? Or perhaps you Useful Idiots are totally and completely full of shit and are the ones who actually support racist candidates.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
We all understand that you support Racism and Racist Candidates. All you guys do is try to whip people the hardest for sins that you commit.

Trump's a racist? Really? Is that why his minority vote share went up? Or perhaps you Useful Idiots are totally and completely full of shit and are the ones who actually support racist candidates.

What does his minority vote share have to do with anything? He got 1% of the black female vote because he's a racist. He got 10% of the black vote because he's a racist. It doesn't take much for you to believe baseless conspiracies and then peddle them. Trump told the nation to inject poison, then 73 million racist idiots voted for the racist idiot. Trump told the nation Obama was a Muslim and born in Africa. Then 60 million racist idiots voted for the racist idiot.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
BTW what a great demonstration by Ray and his responsibilities.

No, you don't drop to your knees, submit, and start wildly paying out anyone that complains.

He's responsible for not only his money but a lot of post-up dollars as well.

As players of course we want winners graded yesterday, we're always looking out for the roll.

From the book side they need to be methodical and 100% positive in each and every action they take.......

It's a little bigger but they need to protect the roll as well.

Refreshing to see an outfit that's not going to be intimidated by a few forum blowhards and will take the time to make sure they get it right.

Well played by Ray and company.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
gamebread one of the best counter punchers out there.

As Stefani might say - no doubt!!

You see 3 or 4 guys cornered him and throwing one vicious haymaker after another.....

HOW LONG CAN HE LAST???

Next thing you know you look and he's dancing in the middle of the ring again???!!

As SS might say, smooth as the other side of your pillow.

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
BTW what a great demonstration by Ray and his responsibilities.

No, you don't drop to your knees, submit, and start wildly paying out anyone that complains.

He's responsible for not only his money but a lot of post-up dollars as well.

As players of course we want winners graded yesterday, we're always looking out for the roll.

From the book side they need to be methodical and 100% positive in each and every action they take.......

It's a little bigger but they need to protect the roll as well.

Refreshing to see an outfit that's not going to be intimidated by a few forum blowhards and will take the time to make sure they get it right.

Well played by Ray and company.

Yes Ray, pay all the states Trump won and confiscate all the dollars from the states Biden lost as well as won. Well played Ray! As shady as it gets thou! But as Billy says its his business.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
-200 factsman sides with the book........

crying baby, broke dick
-bigrunner

Un-America Dumb Alfie, requested my 4 figure payout from Bookmaker this morning, Bitcoin was in my crypto wallet within one hour. Excellent service from Bookmaker!

"Truly an un-American, Mike Flynn is now innocent and free. Trump should give blanket pardons to all Russian agents that helped him win the 2016 election".
- Un-American Dumb Alfie

Oh damn......

GAMEBRED BRINGING THE HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dudes been bringing desperate lunatic conspiracy theories on the reg

It’s no different than all the idiots claiming (a movement started by trump) that Obama was a secret Muslim born in Kenya.

And people wonder why they’re called trumptards?

Bigrunner

EOG Master

It’s no different than all the idiots claiming (a movement started by trump) that Obama was a secret Muslim born in Kenya.

That's who voted for Trump 2 elections in a row. 60 & 70 million racist idiots. It was the Birther Movement conspiracy championed by racist Trump that was the foundation of his idiot base that has become cultist!

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
That's who voted for Trump 2 elections in a row. 60 & 70 million racist idiots. It was the Birther Movement conspiracy championed by racist Trump that was the foundation of his idiot base that has become cultist!
You nailed it. Every person who voted for Trump is racist.

Now go bump fists with Biden.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You nailed it. Every person who voted for Trump is racist.

Now go bump fists with Biden.

Not every person, but a large majority. Why else did the idiots vote for the racist idiot. After he told the nation to inject poison close to 10 million more Americans voted for him. Republicons are a very deplorable group of people. Deplorable as in zero moral compass, zero standards, no regard for life, selfish, racist, hypocritical, anti-American, pathological liars, etc. What have I overlooked?

Did you happen to catch the drunk women who was the Republicon's star witness in a Trump's voter fraud hearing in Michigan. She was a fine example of a Republicon. Her recent past she was charged with harassing her fiance's ex wife by sending her graphic sex tapes. That's the standard behavior of today's Republicon. Steve Bannon said Fauci should be killed, Trump's attorney said Christoper Krebs should be killed. I could go on and on. The best line I've heard was when Kayleigh Mcenerny says "I can guarantee the American people, I will never lie to you". LOL, LOL, LOL

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rassed-fiances-ex-wife-sending-sex-tapes.html

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Not every person, but a large majority. Why else did the idiots vote for the racist idiot. After he told the nation to inject poison close to 10 million more Americans voted for him. Republicons are a very deplorable group of people. Deplorable as in zero moral compass, zero standards, no regard for life, selfish, racist, hypocritical, anti-American, pathological liars, etc. What have I overlooked?

Did you happen to catch the drunk women who was the Republicon's star witness in a Trump's voter fraud hearing in Michigan. She was a fine example of a Republicon. Her recent past she was charged with harassing her fiance's ex wife by sending her graphic sex tapes. That's the standard behavior of today's Republicon. Steve Bannon said Fauci should be killed, Trump's attorney said Christoper Krebs should be killed. I could go on and on. The best line I've heard was when Kayleigh Mcenerny says "I can guarantee the American people, I will never lie to you". LOL, LOL, LOL

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rassed-fiances-ex-wife-sending-sex-tapes.html

I see it your way. We are doing cartwheels while practicing social distancing for Queen Gretchen extending the closings of our businesses. Why doesn't she just close them until Biden takes over, then he can close them for longer.

Why would anyone for for Trump? Why would anyone vote to close everything down and risk losing it all?

Hope this helps.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

I confess, just trying to instigate a little bit, LOL.

Bushay

NHL Expert
every religious bigot voted for biden, every secular jew voted for biden, every satan worshipper voted for biden
Sounds like enough voters right there to win so after admitting this, why are you crying like a little bitch still? You pretty much just admitted to us all here he won fair and square. You're about as dumb as rock! Entertaining too.