Raycabino

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I have to update my spreadsheet.. I have to ask you these questions

1. do you think there is a virus going on or is it a head fake?

2. did the U.S.A land on the moon ?

3. who is more valuable to the lakers lebron or davis when both are on the court?

You put on your Spreadsheet whatever the fuck Uncle Bred tells you to put on your Spreadsheet.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Is it true Biden won Georgia for a third time and Raycabino still not paying Biden to win Georgia? Shady as it gets.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Is it true Biden won Georgia for a third time and Raycabino still not paying Biden to win Georgia? Shady as it gets.

You ain't stealing an Election and you ain't stealing Book $. They would probably be better off w/ a Biden win. It's a Sharp Shop, after all.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You ain't stealing an Election and you ain't stealing Book $. They would probably be better off w/ a Biden win. It's a Sharp Shop, after all.
Probably with a win? 😂 He won Georgia 3 times. He could drop dead tomorrow, that won't change the fact that he won Georgia 3 times. Trump won Florida once and Raycabino paid. Biden wins and Raycabino doesn't pay. As shady as it gets.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Probably with a win? 😂 He won Georgia 3 times. He could drop dead tomorrow, that won't change the fact that he won Georgia 3 times. Trump won Florida once and Raycabino paid. Biden wins and Raycabino doesn't pay. As shady as it gets.

I have no idea but considering he runs a Sharp Shop, I bet they make more $ w/ a Biden Lies Matter Presidential win. I have no idea and it's none of my business but I can't imagine anyone Sharp putting money behind Biden For Prison at any price south of ~ 2,50 that was purely outcome dependent.

The Zombie Candidate didn't even campaign and his corruption is well known save the Useful Idiots who live in an Echo Chamber and don't realize that the majority of Americans get thier news elsewhere.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I have no idea but considering he runs a Sharp Shop, I bet they make more $ w/ a Biden Lies Matter Presidential win. I have no idea and it's none of my business but I can't imagine anyone Sharp putting money behind Biden For Prison at any price south of ~ 2,50 that was purely outcome dependent.

The Zombie Candidate didn't even campaign and his corruption is well known save the Useful Idiots who live in an Echo Chamber and don't realize that the majority of Americans get thier news elsewhere.

In all seriousness, WTF did he think was going to happen? At one point, Trump hit up like 6 cities in a day.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

This isn't 20/20 Hindsight now that we know for sure Sleepy Joe Beijing BIden got washed. I gifted the Crown's EOG Subjects a Trump ticket @ 2.80 (or right around there). in the EOG Best Bet thread and I was to retire in the Plus, since I don't even bet myself.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Trump increased his minority vote share and got more votes than any incumbent in history . He won 16 of 17 “Bellweather,” Counties by an average of 16-points, which might help explain why the Market had him at 1.24 well into Election night.

Sleepy Joe Beijing Biden only won 17% of US Counties. He underperformed in every Municipality as compared to 2016 save Milwakuee, Atlanta, Detroit and Philly, where he super-performed.

The only people who think Trump didn’t win are the Useful Idiots. What none of you Clowns factored in is that there are 73 Million MoFo’s just like me and we will Stop the Steal.

Sleepy Joe Beijing Biden got fucking smoked and I told you that weeks ago.

The Bold should read, 18 of 19.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Your telling me this guy beat Trump?

Look at this shit, this is a Thanksgiving Day address from his Youtube page, it is over 2 weeks old and has ~114,000 views as of 12/7/2020.

1607336617892.png

Here is a speech from Trumps Youtube page from 4 days ago and as of 12/7/2020 it has ~5,200,000 views:

1607336846946.png

You're out of your fucking mind if you think Trump lost.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I handled all the live myself (less the graveyard hours). Wrote more than 2 nfl sundays worth of live betting just on the live part of the election. Will never see anything like it again in my opinion.

Ga. Gov officials Gov. SOS and Lt. Gov., all RepubliCon, announced this morning the election is over, Biden won. The Sec. Of State announced after Biden won a 3rd recount hes going to certify the election a 2nd time. Don't understand why Bookmaker refuses to pay those holding Biden to win Georgia tickets. Those holding Trump to win Florida were paid over a month ago. Just like 90% of offshore books, Bookmaker is shady and can't be trusted.

Where's the Factsman? Pay the winners already!

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Ga. Gov officials Gov. SOS and Lt. Gov., all RepubliCon, announced this morning the election is over, Biden won. The Sec. Of State announced after Biden won a 3rd recount hes going to certify the election a 2nd time. Don't understand why Bookmaker refuses to pay those holding Biden to win Georgia tickets. Those holding Trump to win Florida were paid over a month ago. Just like 90% of offshore books, Bookmaker is shady and can't be trusted.

Your Misinformation Campaign isn't going to work. They have the Smoking Gun in GA and Patriots are on the case.

It's all you got and all you're ever gonna have.... dumb ass Memes. Meanwhile, everything I said in this thread has come to pass.
Not a meme-it’s your dumbass cult leader
You’ve still yet to provide a single piece of fraud that wasn’t debunked

billysink

EOG Dedicated

Fukk yeah. We ripped your shit big time. In broad fukkin daylight

And we'll be back for the rest of your puny existence at our fukkin leisure.

Probably send Tits Pelosi and Hunter to help load the fukkin truck.

Because you and your crew ain't much.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
It's all you got and all you're ever gonna have.... dumb ass Memes. Meanwhile, everything I said in this thread has come to pass.

When Trump lost the 2016 Wi. primary he claimed it was rigged. When Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million in 2016 he claimed it was rigged. When Trump didn't win an Emmy for The Apprentice he claimed it was rigged. When Time magazine didn't elect Trump as man of the year he claimed it was rigged. When Trump lost the 2020 election he claimed it was rigged. Dumb Gamebred believes Pinocchio each and every time.

alfie

EOG Dedicated

-200 factsman sides with the book........

crying baby, broke dick
-bigrunner

Trump now 1 for 49 in lawsuits
Of course the trumptards probably believe that’s proof of judicial fraud due to it being a statistical impossibility

billysink

EOG Dedicated
What’s the smoking gun?
Can’t wait to hear it

The dikk he just huffed.

The rest of the Proud Noyz and the Bugle ooooo babes are out there shining up their weapons, ironing their best Don Ho shirts, stealing cans to cash and gas up their monster trucks.

Gaybred in Chitty tryna huff his way to relevant.

If there really was a smoking gun the young lady would be doin the backdoor cowgirl on it while FrailTurd took Polaroids

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Of course the trumptards probably believe that’s proof of judicial fraud due to it being a statistical impossibility

His own party and own judiciary, his hand picked AG, all complicit.

Why?

Because it was fukkin easy.

billysink

EOG Dedicated

The man can run his outfit as he sees fit.

You ain't privy to any of it.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
-200 factsman sides with the book........

crying baby, broke dick
-bigrunner

Un-American Dumb Alfie consistently shows how misinformed he is. Un-American Dumb Alfie constantly traffic lies and misinformation about others. I'll be taking a 4 figure payout from Bookmaker later today or tomorrow. This doesn't include the $5,000 Bookmaker has confiscated from my winning election bets.

"Congresswoman Omar married her brother". "Mike Flynn is my un-American hero and now he's innocent and free".
- Dumb un-American Alfie

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The man can run his outfit as he sees fit.

You ain't privy to any of it.

Yes he can. Even more so because the face very limited regulations. Obviously the business plan is pro-Trump. Payoff Trump winners ASAP and confiscate Biden winners for as long as possible. When Trump won the 2016 election, tickets were paid within 48 hours of election day. When Trump won Fl. and Tx in 2020 tickets were graded within 48 hours. 5 weeks after Biden won Arizona, Michigan, Georgia and Wi tickets still haven't been graded.

And Billy is correct as usual, Raycabino can run his outfit just like who he wanted to win the election. Pro-Trump. And that's very sad!

Bigrunner

EOG Master
My Book is very pro-book, that is sad also. I've never asked one about their political stances.

Raycabino volunteered his political stance. Usually it's easy to figure out and you don't have to ask. Sadly, a majority of white males voted for Trump. Giving the rest of us a bad name. Fucken idiots!!!

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
What’s the smoking gun?
Can’t wait to hear it

You've already seen it and it coincides with the unnatural spikes in Sleepy's voting distribution. Done and done and a few corrupt politicians cannot stop that; it's overwhelming evidence. Ovewhelming.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Trumps team has not brought 49 lawsuits.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Raycabino volunteered his political stance. Usually it's easy to figure out and you don't have to ask. Sadly, a majority of white males voted for Trump. Giving the rest of us a bad name. Fucken idiots!!!

This sounds really important. I don't let any poster affect my name, you should try it sometime.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
This sounds really important. I don't let any poster affect my name, you should try it sometime.

But you let actions by individuals affect your judgement on groups they belong to as a whole. You've shown a bias against blacks and anti fascist. I guess one can say you're a HYPOCRITE. And you're not alone.