Reindeer Games: Momma Vs Wilson

Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Game time Eog, time to show Momma who the better handicapper is. Momma has been reading up on football and she is ready for the challenge.

Changes in the contest this year:
1. We will be using lines off of EOG versus last season using the lines out of the newspaper.
2. We are going to limit the number of plays per day.
3. Momma will be joining EOG to post in this thread.

I would ask all fellow EOGers to take it easy on Momma, try and show her some respect.

The contest will start tonight.

Re: Reindeer Games: Momma Vs Wilson

Wilson, you should not be wasting all your remaining posts on some of these idiots on this website. Save them for meaningful posters and meaningful posts.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

These are my plays for the whole weekend, Momma can only take up to how many games I have, no more but she can take less if she is scared.

Arizona Cardinals +3
Minnesota Vikings +2 1/2
Under Buffalo/Pittsburgh 33

There are my 3 winning plays.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Good luck momma I hope you kick his ass.

I see how it is, you throw a shot in my Momma now you guys are best friends. I don't know if this will make you feel good or bad but this is the guy Momma had sex with the morning before you.

Sorry Momma, Mr Ballwonder is just using you for sex.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Momma and I have agreed to a wager, if I reach 1,000 posts and I am beating her in our NFL contest I can continue posting, if she is winning, the contest is over. She has also allowed me to carry my 1-0 record into the contest. This is gonna be easy.

ballwonder

EOG Master

I see how it is, you throw a shot in my Momma now you guys are best friends. I don't know if this will make you feel good or bad but this is the guy Momma had sex with the morning before you.

Sorry Momma, Mr Ballwonder is just using you for sex.

:LMAO:LMAO

Uncle Pedophile

I am sorry I couldn't post this earlier but Wilson was whacking it on the computer, here is my pick for tonight.

Eagles -3

Ballwonder, you will always have a special place in my heart.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Updated record:

Wilson 1-1
Momma 1-0

I am never gonna hear the end of this. When the Eagles ran that interception back at the end of the game Momma was jumping up and down screaming in her jammies. It's gonna be a long season.

Blondie

EOG Master

Updated record:

Wilson 1-1
Momma 1-0

I am never gonna hear the end of this. When the Eagles ran that interception back at the end of the game Momma was jumping up and down screaming in her jammies. It's gonna be a long season.

Awww, sounds like it will be a fun season for you and Momma both Wilson. 12io4j2w90

ballwonder

EOG Master

Updated record:

Wilson 1-1
Momma 1-0

I would have had to put her in her place wilson. No time for gloating around these parts.

Cleveland Browns +3, this line will drop, get on it early and hard, just the way I like it. Sorry Wilson but there has to be some eligible bachelors on this site.

senorita momma wilson, i see you are looking for a internet compadre and i senor el guapo would like to offer my services to you. i have suffered a minor accident but my junk still works please im me with your info. is that your profile picture from a dating service websight? i would like to meet you and your fat bellied son.

Wilson, every boy needs a Daddy, there might be a good one here at EOG.com. I am glad you are here now and not posting at that other medical website, those people were rude.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

It wasn't a medical website it was another sports forum, this is not a dating website, the only people that get laid here are Mr Mofome, Mr & Mrs OSUCOWBOYS, and I think Mr Jman. Mr 5starbomb hooked up with a girl on here but I think it was a guy that's why you have to be careful on here.

Son, you give me a list of people that would make good Daddy's for you and give me a list of people to stay away from. Is that fair?

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

MOFO is great daddy material.

Mr Mofo bags alot of ladies off the internet as does Mr Jman. They have stables of women, I don't really know what that means but it sounds good. Mr Cannon you might be a good match for Momma. I know Mr Luck is single and I know Mr Jones is single. Mr Ballwonder already tagged her and ate all the lebanon bolgna and drank all my mountain dew. Mr Tuckman seems like a nice guy and Mr Spartacus is cool but he is a mortician and that might freak me out a little. Plenty of good guys on here, good luck Momma.

no mention of me you fat little bastard? senor el guapo will make the best husband for your mother but i will torture you every chance i get. you better get used to eat beans and rice, you need to lose some weight big boy.

If you are looking for someone to make you happy for the rest of your life I am not the guy but if you are looking for one night of sheer bliss I can help. Send me a private message and I will give you the night of your life. Winkyduck might brag about having a big penis but I can deliver the goods.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

You guys are sick. Any of you show up at my house and I have a loaded red rider bb gun waiting for you.

stormtrooper

EOG Member

I changed my avatar just for you Momma. If that is you in your avatar I am ready for you. Your son is a sweet kid, would love to meet you guys.

Thx for all the interest guys, I will PM you all with my info, I would like to get to know each of you before we potentially meet.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Just to be clear, my FADE ANTON CHIGURH thread plays will not count for the record in this thread, I am gonna get rich fading his plays.

Blondie

EOG Master

Not so funny when half these guys are probably child molesters trying to bang my Momma. I am not even that desperate.

Now Wilson, I am sure most of the guys on here are normal average guys :cheers