Reindeer Games

Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Re: Reindeer Games

I think the sixers lost, I just got home from my date and all I have to say is

:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

I love these little dancing guys!

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Mr Spartacus, you are going to the Ukraine? Are you driving or flying? I don't think I would want to go there....

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Ouch, Momma and I went 0-4 last night. I figured that cause when I got home today the house was a mess. There is a note on the kitchen table from Momma says she is going to the buffet for the day. That buffet must lose money when her and her friend show up. They go at 10:30 and stay through dinner. They should weigh the customers that come in and charge them by what they weigh or put a time limit on how long you can stay. When the two of them show up I would quick put a closed sign on the window. I can eat alot but Momma is a world class eater. she watches those eating challenges and always says she can eat more.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

No LazyBoy, no fine cigar, no massage, no jacuzzi and no wine. The only good thing that happened last night is I stayed at my date's house all night. We went out to eat and went to a club in town, things got a little crazy. I had never met her before but Momma knew who she was and told me she was a whore. She was kinda nice, everything was cool until she did her tenth shot of tequilla. She started barfing all over the bar, they kicked us out and I took her home. When we got to her house her Momma was waiting for us and she was pissed. Her Momma made me sleep on the couch in the basement. I woke up in the middle of the night and felt something licking my balls, it was awesome until I opened my eyes and it was their labrador retreiver. Kinda sucked but for a minute it was cool. I ate breakfast with her this morning (my date not the dog) and she gave me her number. The next time I stay at their house I'll remember to wear under wear.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

i have to update my record or Mr Tool will come into this thread and ruff me up. I think he's trying to take Computer Bob's job, Mr Bob, you better watch out, Mr Tool has guns!

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

15-21-1, Momma cost me 4 of those losses, but, still my plays. Momma is still at the Buffet, the guy who owns that joint probably just hung himself.

Mr Spartacus, you are the front runner for the "Pimp of the Month Club"!

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Famous Actor

Looks like him huh?

Last edited:

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

REINDEER GAMES PLAYS OF THE NIGHT:

ATLANTA +9
RED ROCKETS +7 1/2

IF THESE WIN I AM GIVING ALL THE CREDIT TO KERMIT, IF THEY LOSE I WILL TAKE THE BLAME.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

16-22-1

I need to get back to even, Momma is still on a roll, you should see the knot of money she picked up yesterday. She said she's gonna buy me something nice today (probably something to eat). Momma has a date tonight from one of her websites, she thinks the guy is cool. I asked he what's she gonna do when the guy finds out she is not the girl in her picture, she said she'll deal with that when they meet. I feel bad for the dude but the dude is probably big and not the guy in his picture either. I am gonna take a couple of baseball games today to try and get my record back up, I need those dollars.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

I heard another joke about Momma yesterday

She has more chins than a Chinese phone book.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE WORST KENTUCKY DERBY EVER.

Momma and I get in a derby pool, we each buy 2 horses for $100 a piece. Momma has won twice in the past four years. The selection process is random and guess which two horses she pulls? Big Brown (3-1) and Z Fortune (15-1). Which ones did I pull? Cool Coal Man (20-1) and Recapturetheglory (20-1). I think I am gonna leave the house when the derby comes on, if she wins again this year I am probably gonna start putting ground up glass in her spaghetti sauce and watch her die a slow death. As soon as she pulled Big Brown she started with that damn song again, embarrassed the shit out of me in front of everybody at the bar. Momma is still jumping around, the dishes in the cupboards are shaking.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Joke;

A guy is walking through the supermarket and this hot lady waves and says hello. He asks her if he knows her and she says "You look like the father of one of my children". His mind races trying to remember if he had ever been unfaithful to his wife and then he remembered "Did we meet at Brad's bachelor party? When I got back to the hotel from the police station you were gone". The lady replied "No, I am your son's English teacher".

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

san antonio +130 tonight
fvck it seems like good value

Sorry Mr Spartacus, I should have told you what Momma said before the game, she won again. She took the Hornets and said cowboys wear spurs to ride horses and horses hate hornets. She took New Orleans, she is on a roll. She also won the Kentucky Derby pool, freakin unbelievable.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1180594 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 05-05-08, 02:28 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #19 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->Angelsfire<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1180594", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Member

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1180594 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: Jack LaLanne is my hero<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->

There you go boys . Enjoy my ass..:)<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Mrs Andre is gonna be pissed when she finds out she was wearing her panties.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Cut grass today and made some loot. Cinco de mayo, gonna crack a couple of coronas and relax on the porch. Momma is out at the bars celebrating. She went out on that date the other night, she met this guy on match.com. turns out, he wasn't who he said he was either, all his pics were fake. He was about half the size of Momma, they were making racket all night long. I ate breakfast with the guy in the morning, he said Momma was sweet and he wanted to see her again. I told Momma to check on the internet, he's probably a rapist or an escaped mental patient if he thinks Momma is hot. I went in her room to get a towel and it smelled like men's locker room.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Be careful Journeyman, Momma's pictures look like these and she's a whale! I should hook the two of them up just to see Journey's face when he meets her! Momma works out twice a day, loves sports, big into fitness, runs triatholons, eats right, doesn't drink or smoke, is a sex addict, and is a millionarre. Ha!

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1178835 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 05-03-08, 09:47 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #1 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->Journeyman<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1178835", true); </SCRIPT>

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1178835 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Help me out here, is this girl attractive or not?<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->She appears to be okay to possible prety decent....she kind of reminds me of the singer from Abba....this is how far I have fallen, I have no candidates, nothing is comparing to my old GF....this girl has been wanting to meet up for about a yr but I have always blown her off. :( I don't think she wears any makeup:rolleyes: She lives down in Va and is an airline stewardess, probably banging guys all over the country for all I know....I don't trust anyone.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

She has dolphin tatts on her hip, her snatch probably smells like tuna that's why they are diving towards there.