REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

M C to the hizzy that fo shizzy. M C to the hizzy thats fo shizzy. What are all you fuckers doing tonight?

Teddy kgb

Banned

I think queenZBOLT has serious mental problems......doesnt take much to set her off

Doc Mercier

EOG Senior Member

Spelling bee yo, get it on!!!!!!!!!!! These kids are freaks, shit dont get any more weird than this.

Doc Mercier

EOG Senior Member

Probably, i remember how excited PO was a week ago about it. He was gettin whoody over it.

PassTheRock

EOG Master

Did anybody else get fucked in the Seattle game in the bottom of the 9th? :hangt

Teddy kgb

Banned

I won my first 6 plays of the day.....then found out my back account had a levy against it and my $4800 checking account was frozen, I said fvck it I'm hot and reeled off 8 straight losers.

Teddy kgb

Banned

Congrates brickshitstick.....you know any good lawyers in LA/OC area? I'm fvcked this time fo-sho

Teddy kgb

Banned

Yeah your right......I'm calling mommy right now, she (and her money) always make things like this go away.

PassTheRock

EOG Master

What about bratwurst? Is she like throwing a bratwurst sausage down the hall?

PassTheRock

EOG Master

She doesnt have to actually eat it. She can just nibble on it a bit. I'd be ok with that.

Teddy kgb

Banned

Hey brickshitstick at this rate your gay little project will be finished in the year 3023......

PassTheRock

EOG Master

OK good, because I was going to leave my EOG account in my will for my children, then they can pass it on to their children, and so on and so on...

Hey brickshitstick at this rate your gay little project will be finished in the year 3023......
I was kidding about your mom, ill give you another parlay so taht means i owe you 2 $10 parlays.91023i2ndw;l Get some of your 5th grade buddies on here and help us hit 100k. You guys shouldnt be playing find the pecker anyway, that is weird.

Teddy kgb

Banned

I'm going to leave my user name and password to my kids to sell on ebay, should net them a hefty sum....Did I tell you I'm a posting legend?

Teddy kgb

Banned

I stopped having 5th grade buddies when I turned 40, more into the peach fuzz a young.....never mind