REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

hmmm intersting. guess it could be a real possibility. didn't think a buyout could happen with the parties involved. would be hard to turn down 49% and say a nice monthly payment like a $52 freeplay.

diogee

La/Bos 2h unders in the book...now need a low score 4th in phx for small one. :HOT

pvcpipe

EOG Master

hmmm intersting. guess it could be a real possibility. didn't think a buyout could happen with the parties involved. would be hard to turn down 49% and say a nice monthly payment like a $52 freeplay.

i'd hold out for 65. but i drive a hard bargain.

diogee

Yeah 65 is probably a little too much to ask but maybe not a bad starting pt for negotiation...could see around 56-58 as a final resting spot to secure the deal.

diogee

fade orama for tonight be.....usc over 127 and a trillion star play............ucla ML..........
too many long scoring droughts to win that one. seems to be several times they've went 3 minutes in the 2h without any pts. when in doubt blame velvet.

cheapseats

EOG Master

sick, i am getting sick....also this set offense bullshit of passing forever behind the line....what kind of game is that, and these fookers from oregon, they miss how many layups

diogee

Neither team shooting 40%...if they both shoot around 43% it's a win.

cheapseats

EOG Master

horrible, oregon never looked to shoot outside, the fucking coach never once tried to change what wasn't working............duh

diogee

ja...bunch of pricks. :finger004 velvet stay the shit off of cheaps plays for now on.

diogee

Afflalo 2 nasty. Better luck next time mavs. :finger004

Fishing time...bait is set for velvet charby. . :fishing:

cheapseats

EOG Master

mofome definately gone from capwins, posts at rx, none at capwins....wtf, i thought capwins was his place

diogee

Think tucker is dealing with the loss of his wifes mother from what I read in the fantasy thread. :(

diogee

jarjarjjar tell me what you come up with as your final number:

1. Pick a number between 1 and 9.
2. Multiply this number by 2.
3. Add 5.
4. Multiply by 50.
5. If you have already had your birthday this year, add 1761*. If you haven't had your birthday yet, add 1760*.
6.Last step: Subtract the four digit year that you were born.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

LOL Win or you won't get charged... oldest trick in the book. So, basically he's free-rolling. If the pick loses, he doesn't get any money... which he doesn't deserve to get in the first place. But if he wins... he keeps all the dough.

diogee

jarjarvelveeet no worries though because it will be wins. he is pretty good.