REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

No gym yet. I'll do it at 9... right before bed ins.

Last time Cheaps worked out, LaLa Land had a football team. jajajajajjaa

:HOT

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

i likins be workins out at night but not right before bed because i always be too hyped. been trying to get in for the last 3 hours but too lazy...finally took a pre-workout hyper drink to get in soon.

cheaps isn't works out because lala land has no footsball team. :LMAO

diogee

of course they be wins and that be why i was charby cactus. too bad my nhl system losses offset those profits. 2348ji23e

diogee

played your boys -.5 -112 2h velvet. they better not let me down. half the size of the usual total play.

diogee

I be hate 2h sides and be hate suns in the 2h. they just don't finish many games shooting under 35%.

diogee

harharharh for sure brick.

Want to be in valuesportspick but this part is making me not want to sign up: Our picks can be used for any of the events listed on our site, and our 70% winning accuracy speaks for itself.

Only 70%...seriously? Weak.

diogee

where the shit did my friend valuesportspick's post go. 2348ji23e decided I was going to sign up and hope for a 75% hot streak but now it's gone. 2938u4ji23 lameness.

diogee

I guess so. Just can't believe velvet deleted it. Hopefully he bookmarked the link when he signed up and I can buy it off of him for a small fee. Greedy and wants all the plays to himself is the only reason I can think of for him to delete. 2938u4ji23

diogee

nice. always like to be fades a velvet hoops brick play. :yay hopefully he puts down the pepsi and doesn't forget to give the play as well as explain his actions from earlier.