REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

no can do...0 chance and I called up the manager of betdiogee.com and asked if charby is wins. Told me absolutely not is he wins....usually lucky to be not all losses. :blink: not goog at all. he be fake winner i thinks.

hey baby bird, im about to have some fish and chips and parmesan garlic potato wedges. do you have fish and chips in the land of the baffalo?

diogee

nope. we are have fish chips and I am not in land of baffalo.

diogee

jaja i has paids all my speedins tickets but still be on the run for fun and stealing a choo-choo.

Saw quite possibly the ugliest 14ish year old girl I've seen in a while at Mall of America today. :shoot:

diogee

get oot, trainins in maple leaf land bes burr
and they is gets lost in snow for several days at a time until a chopper can find them...then they just drop food and water while leaving the crew on the train. jajrjarj

their newer locomotives are fuckin nice though...they have hotplates for heating food, a tea kettle, and comfy air ride seats.

cheapseats

EOG Master

and they is gets lost in snow for several days at a time until a chopper can find them...then they just drop food and water while leaving the crew on the train. jajrjarj

their newer locomotives are fuckin nice though...they have hotplates for heating food, a tea kettle, and comfy air ride seats.

cheet.......never knews they haves 5* digs....add a begal or two and it be the teets

diogee

yep they is the good life. may have to negotiate for bagels.

diogee

wtf :blink: although the monkey on childress' shoulder is hilarious.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Dakotaolic = Addicted to nothing since there's nothing around

JAJAJJAJAJAJA i be funny

cheapseats

EOG Master

bet 1 today is a nice little juicy -175 on josh and the beaners................because i am that good

Teddy kgb

Banned

My wife just asked me if I'm going to sit around and get drunk today......DUH

My daughter just gave me the booze she had stashed away from our last party, Jose Quervo, Sky Vodka, Peach Schnapps, Malibu Rum and a large pre mix of Mia Ty (SP)

48 hr bender coming up.....

cheapseats

EOG Master

fucking boston pisspant, assfucks giv up 4 in the top of the 9th...................FUCK

Teddy kgb

Banned

I just got a call from a friend of my Grandpa who who lives in Canada and we talked for over an hour......3 letters....CFL

I fvcking have goose bumps people......100k thread will get these plays exclusively but so help me if they make their way to the main forum there will be hell to pay!!!!!

Time to pull your 401k money folks and make some real money......I think it was Red Grange himself I just talked to....$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

diogee

Why's you thinks he is be wins Teddy? I will go big and put $25 on each one. :fuck:

Teddy kgb

Banned

He's from fvcking Canada and my Grandpa is vouching for him....add two zero's Dio and you wont have to work again after the CFL season....FACT!!!

diogee

bet 1 today is a nice little juicy -175 on josh and the beaners................because i am that good
Easy wins...can't get any easier. 91023i2ndw;l Charby wishes he was be wins like that.

cheapseats

EOG Master

I just got a call from a friend of my Grandpa who who lives in Canada and we talked for over an hour......3 letters....CFL

I fvcking have goose bumps people......100k thread will get these plays exclusively but so help me if they make their way to the main forum there will be hell to pay!!!!!

Time to pull your 401k money folks and make some real money......I think it was Red Grange himself I just talked to....$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

this is going to be the holy grail i have sought for many moons, i can feel it ...

Teddy kgb

Banned

this is going to be the holy grail i have sought for many moons, i can feel it ...

My friends in the 100k thread deserve no less......The outside world (main forum) can kiss my ass!!!!

This time next year it wont be front page news that JK is going out to dinner with posters, It will be that Teddy kgb is flying in posters to have a beer with him.....FACT!!!!!!