REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

Charby be wins

EOG Enthusiast
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

Or he can ask his troop leader, that might be wins...dio do him favor by campfire, he do dio favor getting rubbers

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Ask Doug where to get a better deal :LMAO
That is the better deal. Around 400ish in a tire store. 2348ji23e Just going to say fuck it for now and keep what I have or buy a whole new set of cheaper tires.

Or he can ask his troop leader, that might be wins...dio do him favor by campfire, he do dio favor getting rubbers
Better bes enjoys your last night charby not wins. Tomorrow you will be volociraptor stomped by the state of the buffalo and booted in the middle of some big rocks.

nedrow9

EOG Master

Snow Falling in Colorado on Eve of Northern Hemisphere?s Summer Solstice
The calendar says summer starts tomorrow in the Northern Hemisphere. The snow falling in the mountains of Colorado tells a different story.
A storm that has prompted a tornado watch across Nebraska and Kansas today also left 2 to 4 inches of snow in the Rocky Mountains, said Joe Ramey, a weather service meteorologist in Grand Junction, Colorado.
?It is unusual,? Ramey said. ?Here it is the last day of spring.?
A winter storm advisory has been posted in the mountains of Colorado above 10,000 feet until 6 p.m. local time, and at least one tornado was reported in Kansas, according to the weather service. The Northern Hemisphere summer starts at 1:16 p.m. New York time tomorrow.

diogee

i think i is about done being in zona. thinkins i will be transfer to canton by the land of the falling sioux's

nedrow9

EOG Master

Update** Very large grass and brush fire in Grimes County, near Navasota. Over 5000 acres burned and 30 homes lost. High winds expected. Over 20 fire departments working

Teddy kgb

Banned

They're are some real fvcking block heads that post here.........Not here in the 100k but on the main forum...

I want to trade Diogee for a poster to be named later.

That is the better deal. Around 400ish in a tire store. 2348ji23e Just going to say fuck it for now and keep what I have or buy a whole new set of cheaper tires.

Better bes enjoys your last night charby not wins. Tomorrow you will be volociraptor stomped by the state of the buffalo and booted in the middle of some big rocks.

heh, i talked to mr be wins and he says you have to find him first....sounds like he will be wins in the end

They're are some real fvcking block heads that post here.........Not here in the 100k but on the main forum...

Sounds like a plan, make sure i know who we are trading for before we get him.

diogee

word is a deal is being worked out to trade me for mamon

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

06-20-11, 6:10 PM
Teddy kgb
RIP Brun....
This message is hidden because Teddy kgb is on your ignore list.
View Post
Remove user from ignore list

Teddy kgb

Banned

I'm thinking about asking the wife for $40 to go to Hawaiian Gardens....

She's not in a good mood but my parents just had carpet put in our bed room today....she owes me and the $40 BJ will allow her to say no to the BJ reqyest in the morning...

Teddy kgb

Banned

Who runs the 100k thread?

Pres.....

VP.......

Secretary...

Sargent at arms........

Officers.......

Members.......

diogee

lol @ zona ...good jokes cheaps.

they do drink oatmeal mixed with charby juice a lot down there.

Who runs the 100k thread?

Pres..... Brick/Teddy

Queen....king revolva

VP.......Diogee

Secretary...cheapie

Sargent at arms........miley and dixie and ray luca

Officers.......charby be wins

Members.......blondie and nedrow and strangers
Official list here folks

cheapseats

EOG Master

duely noted, as secretary, i motion that chary be wins be sizzled until dehydrated and no longer a menace